Note: Announcements for participatory events must be written, delivered, mailed or faxed to The Augusta Chronicle, 725 Broad St., Augusta, GA 30901, with a return address and phone number. No phone calls are accepted. Fax number is (706) 823-3408. The announcements will be published weekly.
● Evans High School will hold its annual baseball camp for ages 5-14 from Monday through Thursday. Times are 9 a.m. to noon. Cost is $100. For more details, e-mail Ricky Beale at firstname.lastname@example.org.
● The Belvedere Baseball Camp will be held June 25-27 from 8 a.m. to noon. Early drop off (7:30 a.m.) and late pick up
(12:30 p.m.) available upon request. Camp cost is $70 per camper. For more information, call Michael Brock at (803) 634-9506 or e-mail brock409.MB@gmail.com, or contact Myran Hunt at (803)624-7264 or via e-mail email@example.com.
● A 12-under travel team is looking for two more players to fill out its roster. Pitching experience is a plus. Call coach Jason Perry at (706) 399-6474 for a tryout.
● The Greater Augusta Fellowship of Christian Athletes 7-on-7 High School Football Passing League Camp will be held each Tuesday night in June from 6-8:30 p.m. at Greenbrier High. It is free to the public. For more details, call Greg Wilson at (706) 910-7657.
● Hephzibah High School is conducting summer workouts and a developmental program Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from 8-11 a.m. There is no cost. Participants must have a current physical and be attending the school and meet GHSA eligibility requirements. For more details, call coach John Bowen at (706) 592-2089.
● North Augusta High School will hold a football camp for children in the second through eighth grade Tuesday through Friday. Times are 6-8:30 p.m. the first three days and 9-11:30 a.m. on the final day. Cost is $60. For more information, call Pippin at (803) 442-6108.
● The Goshen Golf Classic will be played June 22-23 at Goshen Plantation Golf Club. This is a Regions Bank Amateur Series event with a regular and senior (50-over) division. To enter, call Goshen at (706) 7993-1168.
● CSRA Force coach Wayne Wilson is putting together a 12-and-under A class fastpitch travel softball team for the 2013 and 2014 seasons. For more information about future tryouts, contact Wayne Wilson at (706) 564-5357 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Kirsten Duncan at (678) 796-5797.