● Complete Game will play host to its summer baseball camp to be held Wednesday through Friday at the Complete Game Indoor & Outdoor Training Facility in Evans. The camp will run from 9 a.m. to noon each day, and is for children ages 6-14. The camp will cover all areas of the game at the beginner and advanced levels with different groups and stations. Augusta GreenJackets coach Steve Kline will be the special guest speaker. Cost is $90 per camper, and $50 for a second child. For more information, call (706) 814-5916.
● Evans High School will hold its annual baseball camp for ages 5-14 from June 17-20. Times are 9 a.m. to noon. Cost is $100. For more information, e-mail Ricky Beale at email@example.com.
● The Belvedere Baseball Camp will be held June 25-27 from 8 a.m. to noon. Early drop off (7:30 a.m.) and late pick up
(12:30 p.m.) available upon request. Camp cost is $60 per camper. $10 late sign-up fee after June 15. Campers will receive daily prizes and a camp T-shirt. For more information, call Michael Brock at (803) 634-9506 or e-mail brock409.MB@gmail.com, or contact Myran Hunt at (803)624-7264 or via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
● A 12-under travel team is looking for two more players to fill out its roster. Pitching experience is a plus. Call coach Jason Perry at (706) 399-6474 for a tryout.
● The Greenbrier High girls basketball camp for first through seventh graders is Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to noon. Cost is $100. For more details, e-mail email@example.com.
● The Dip Metress Basketball Academy will be held Monday through Friday at Christenberry Fieldhouse. The camp is open to all boys and girls in grades 1-11. The camp will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and from 9 a.m. to noon Friday. Cost is $160. For more information, contact coach Metress at (706) 667-4765, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or visit jaguarsroar.com/sports/mbkb/2012-13/camp.
● The 2013 Vince Alexander Basketball Camp will be held at the USC Aiken Convocation Center from Monday through Thursday and from July 30-Aug. 2. For more information or to register, visit www.vincealexandercamps.com.
● The Greater Augusta Fellowship of Christian Athletes 7-on-7 High School Football Passing League Camp will be held each Tuesday night in June from 6-8:30 p.m. at Greenbrier High. It is free to the public. For more information, call Greg Wilson at (706) 910-7657.
● Hephzibah High is conducting summer workouts and a developmental program Monday, Tuesday and Thursday from
8-11 a.m. There is no cost. Participants must have a current physical and be attending the school and meet GHSA interscholastic eligibility requirements. For more details, call coach John Bowen at (706) 592-2089.
● North Augusta High School will hold a football camp for children in the second through eighth grade on the school’s football practice field from June 18-21. Times are 6-8:30 p.m. the first three days and 9-11:30 a.m. on the final day. Cost is $60. Register at Riverview Park in North Augusta by Wednesday. For more information, call Pippin at (803) 442-6108.
● The North Augusta Exchange Club/Persimmon Hill Classic will be held June 15-16 at Persimmon Hill Golf Club in Saluda, S.C. To enter, call Persimmon Hill at (803) 275-3522.
● The Goshen Golf Classic will be played June 22-23 at Goshen Plantation Golf Club. This is a Regions Bank Amateur Series event with a regular and senior (50-over) division. To enter, call Goshen at (706) 7993-1168.
● Newman Tennis Center will play host to the Tennis and Swim Summer Camp to be held until June 28. The camp will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday and is open to children ages 7-17. Cost is $180 per week, and the first week of camp will cost $144. For information, call Newman Tennis Center at (706) 821-1600.
● An all-sports camp will be held Monday through Friday at Augusta Prep Blanchard Field. Hours are 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 8 a.m. until noon Friday. The camp schedule includes basketball, soccer, volleyball, flag football, baseball/softball, floor hockey, kickball, catch-me-in, ultimate frisbee and more recreational games. The cost is $165 if using a credit card, or $160 discounted price with electronic check payment. For more information, e-mail email@example.com
● Complete Game will play host to its summer softball camp Wednesday through Friday at the Complete Game Indoor & Outdoor Training Facility in Evans. The camp will run from 9 a.m. to noon each day, and is for children ages 6-14. The camp will cover all areas of the game at the beginner and advanced levels with different groups and stations. Augusta State coach Melissa Mullins will be the special guest speaker. Cost is $90 per camper, and $50 for a second child. For more information, call (706) 814-5916.
● CSRA Force coach Wayne Wilson is putting together a 12-and-under A class fastpitch travel softball team for the 2013 and 2014 seasons. For more information about future tryouts, contact Wayne Wilson at (706) 564-5357 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Kirsten Duncan at (678) 796-5797.