● Complete Game will play host to its summer baseball camp to be held June 5-7 at the Complete Game Indoor & Outdoor Training Facility in Evans. The camp will run from 9 a.m. to noon each day, and is for children ages 6-14. The camp will cover all areas of the game at the beginner and advanced levels with different groups and stations. Augusta GreenJackets coach Steve Kline will be the special guest speaker. Cost is $90 per camper, and $50 for a second child. For more information, call (706) 814-5916.
● The Greenbrier High School girls basketball camp is May 28-30 for players in the fourth through ninth grades. Cost is $75. For grades one through seven, the camp is June 10-14 from 9 a.m. to noon. Cost is $100. For more details, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
● The Dip Metress Basketball Academy will be held June 10-14 at Christenberry Fieldhouse off Wrightsboro Road. The camp is open to all boys and girls in grades 1-11. The camp will be held from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. June 10-13, and from 9 a.m. to noon June 14. Cost is $160. For more information, contact coach Metress at (706) 667-4765, e-mail email@example.com or visit jaguarsroar.com/sports/mbkb/2012-13/camp.
● Atlanta Falcons linebacker Sean Weatherspoon will play host to the first East Georgia Pop Warner football camp June 1-2 from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. at Grovetown High School. Cost is $40 for online registration and $50 for walk-up registration. Parents are advised to register as soon as possible as there are only 100 available spots for the camp. For more information, visit www.eastgapopwarner.com.
● The Palmetto Kiwanis Club Charity Golf Tournament will be held June 8 at Aiken Golf Club. The format will be four-person captain’s choice with check-in running from 9 to 9:45 a.m. Tee time is 10, and lunch will be served after play. Cost is $50 per person or $200 per four-person team if registered by June 3; $60 per person or $240 per four-person team after June 3. Registration includes a cart, greens fee, gift bag and beverages and lunch. Awards will be presented to the top three teams. Prizes will also be awarded for closest to the pin and longest drive. For more information, call John Boyette at (803) 645-0362.
● The North Augusta Police Athletic League Boxing Club will play host to the State Championship event on Saturday. Weigh-ins will be held from 9:30-11:30 a.m., and the bouts are scheduled to begin at 2:30 p.m. Divisions include male, female, juniors and novice. Cost is $10, and tickets will be available at the door. Children age 6 and younger will be admitted free.
For information, contact Jo-Anne Newman at (803) 215-6382 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
● Newman Tennis Center will play host to the Tennis and Swim Summer Camp to be held May 28 to June 28. The camp will be held Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and is open to children ages 7-17. Cost is $180 per week, and the first week of camp will cost $144. Parents who sign up for multiple weeks will receive an additional 10 percent off. Discounts are also available for families with more than one camper. Lunch is not provided, and each camper will receive a camp shirt. Half-day sessions are available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to noon. Cost is $80. The Quick-Start Summer Camp will be held on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 10 a.m., and is for children ages 4-6. Cost is $30 per week. For information, call Newman Tennis Center at (706) 821-1600.
● The Augusta Rowing Club will celebrate National Learn to Row Day with an event at the Boat House on June 1. The event will be held from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m., and will offer tours of the facilities, ergometer demonstrations and instructions, hands-on lessons on the dock and on-the-water instructions. Participants must be at least 12 years old. Cost will be a donation of a non-perishable food item for the Golden Harvest Food Bank. For more information, visit www.augustarowingclub.org or e-mail Michael Cobb at email@example.com.
● Complete Game will play host to its summer softball camp to be held June 12-14 at the Complete Game Indoor & Outdoor Training Facility in Evans. The camp will run from 9 a.m. to noon each day, and is for children ages 6-14. The camp will cover all areas of the game at the beginner and advanced levels with different groups and stations. Augusta State coach Melissa Mullins will be the special guest speaker. Cost is $90 per camper, and $50 for a second child. For more information, call (706) 814-5916.
● Registration is now open for the third annual Patriots Wrestling Camp at Westside High School. The camp will run from 9 a.m. to noon June 3-7. The camp is open for boys and girls in the first through ninth grades. Cost is $45 per wrestler and includes a camp shirt. Families with more than one camper will only pay $20 for each additional camper. For information, contact Kevin Waters at (706) 399-3154 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.