● The Complete Game Spring Baseball Camp will be held at the Complete Game Indoor & Outdoor Facility on April 8 and 9. This camp will feature several different groups from beginner basics to advanced instruction on batting, fielding, pitching, bunting and base running. Instructors will include current and former high school players, current and former collegiate players, and former professional players. The camp will run from 9 a.m. to noon each day. Cost is $85 per person. For additional information, call (706) 814-5916 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
● The Augusta Metros Elite team is looking for girls in grades 9-10 and boys in grades 8-10 for the upcoming AAU season. For information, call Peabody at (706) 495-9244 or Valerie Rogers at (706) 990-9480.
● The CSRA Fly Fishers will meet at 7 p.m. Monday at the Club House of the River Island Community in Evans. Carl Hammond-Byer will give a talk about his studies on stocking trout in the Augusta Canal. The group will also discus spring fishing trips for 2013. Visitors are welcome For information, visit www.csraflyfishers.org.
● The Golfweek Amateur Tour’s Augusta schedule includes four major tournaments and one-day visits to Houndslake Country Club, Bartram Trail Golf Course, The Patriot at Grand Harbor, Gordon Lakes Golf Club, Tara Golf Club and Monticello Golf Club. Tournament format is gross stroke play, with USGA rules in effect. Cost for the Tour is $85 for a seasonal membership, which includes a gift bag and Tour packet, and allows members to play in local tournaments and other Golfweek Tour events around the country. Cost for single-day events range from $65 to $90, which includes cart and green fees, range balls and prizes. Golfers who qualify receive invitations to the 2013 Golfweek Amateur Golf Tour Championship at Hilton Head Island, S.C. For additional information, contact Phil Robinson at (706) 414-1170.
● USSSA Junior Golf is holding registration for its tour for boys and girls ages 9-18. Register at usssatoday.com or contact Bob Howard at email@example.com.
● The U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary will offer a six-hour “About Boating Safely” course at 9 a.m. Saturday at the Thurmond Lake Visitors Center, 510 Clarks Hill Highway, Clarks Hill, S.C. The course is certified as meeting requirements for boaters in Georgia and South Carolina and includes state regulations, maritime rules of the road, how to prevent emergencies and respond to them, docking, cruising tips, anchoring, trailoring your boat, navigating on Thurmond Lake and personal watercraft operations and regulations. The cost is $20 for an individual or $30 for a family and participants should bring a sack lunch. For more details, e-mail Pat McMenamin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 706-830-7370.
● The CSRA Force girls fastpitch teams are looking for players ages 10-under and 12-under for next year’s teams. For information, call Wayne Wilson for the 10-under team at (706) 564-5357, and Kathy Guin for the 12-under team at (706) 401-1820.
● A 10-under fastpitch team needs players for the 2013 season. Players must be 10 and under by Jan. 1. For information, call Tamara Tate at (706) 951-4362 or Linda Bobo at (706) 627-8803.
● Newman Tennis Center will play host to an after-school program for children ages 4-17. Cost will be $120 monthly for children ages 13-17, including one free private lesson, $72 monthly for one class per week or $20 per clinic. Cost for children ages 7-12 will be $80 monthly, including one free private lesson, $50 monthly for one class per week or $15 per clinic. Cost will be $60 twice a week for children ages 4-6 including one free private lesson, $40 monthly for one class per week or $12 per clinic. For more information, call Newman Tennis Center at (706) 821-1600.