● The Complete Game Baseball Mini Camp will be held Dec. 17-22 at the Complete Game Training Facility. One camp totals three sessions. Group 1 is held on a Monday, Wednesday and Saturday, and Group 2 is held on a Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Cost is $85. Register at Complete Game or call (706) 814-5916.
● The Greenbrier baseball camp will be held Jan. 3-4 from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. each day at the high school. The camp is for boys in grades 2-8. Cost is $75 and $25 for each sibling, and team rates are available. Register at Greenbrier High School or call (706) 650-6040 ext. 5807.
● The 10-under Georgia Lightning are looking for players for the upcoming season. Players must not turn 11 years old before May 1, 2013. For more information, call Billy Kelley at (706) 825-9898.
● Palmetto Xtreme is looking to fill its current roster for the USSSA season. Players must not turn 11 years old by April 30, 2013. For more information, call Josh Fields at (803) 508-0429.
● An 8-under machine pitch travel team is seeking players for the upcoming season. Players must be 8 or younger prior to May 1, 2013. For more details, contact Wesley Teston at (706) 306-4791.
● A 13-under travel team is looking for players. The players must be 13 or younger before May 1, 2013. For more information or to schedule a tryout, call Jason Perry at (706) 399-6474.
● The Will Avery Christmas and New Year’s Camps will be held Dec. 26-28 and Jan. 2-4 at Patriots Park. The camps are for ages 6-14. Registration is $100 for one camp. To register, visit player360local.com.
● The Georgia Pirates are seeking coaches, players and cheerleaders for their minor football league team. For information, contact Robert Jenkins Sr. at (706) 829-2140 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
● The USC Aiken Sports Auction is scheduled for Dec. 14 at the convocation center. A silent auction and music will begin at 6 p.m., dinner will be served at 7:30 and the live auction will begin at 9. Tickets are $50 each or $350 for a table of eight and can be purchased from Pacer Club board members or the USC Aiken athletic department and staff. For information, call (803) 641-3486. Visit pacersports.com for the list of items to be auctioned.
● The MS Run the US 2013 Relay, scheduled for April 16-Sept. 17 and divided into 22 segments, is seeking 14 running partners to take part in each leg of the coast-to-coast run. Each segment covers approximately 140 miles over the course of six days. To apply, visit msruntheus.com.
● The Augusta Amateur Soccer Futsal League will be held Jan. 6-March 16 on Saturdays at the Patriots Park gym. A team must have a minimum of eight players and maximum of 12. The cost for returning teams from the outdoor league is $550 or $700 for a new team. For information, contact Justin Goolsby at email@example.com or call Ricky Sanders at (706) 691-7242.
● The CSRA Force girls fastpitch teams are looking for players ages 10-under and 12-under for next year’s teams. For information, call Wayne Wilson for the 10-under team at (706) 564-5357, and Kathy Guin for the 12-under team at (706) 401-1820.
● Georgia Frenzy fastpitch softball is looking for girls to round out the 16-under roster. For more information, call Earl McKinley at (706) 825-1753.
● Crushers girls fastpitch is looking for players for the 2013 14-under travel team. Players must be 14 or younger on Jan. 1, 2013. For more details, call Tony Gallo at (706) 825-2269.
● A 10-under fastpitch team needs players for the 2013 season. Players must be 10-under by Jan. 1, 2013. For information, call Tamara Tate at (706) 951-4362 or Linda Bobo at (706) 627-8803.