• The Will Avery Christmas and New Year’s Camps will be held Dec. 26-28 and Jan. 2-4 at Patriots Park. The camps are for ages 6-14. Early registration for one camp is $75 before Dec. 1 and $100 after that date. Early registration is $125 before Dec. 1. To register, visit player360local.com.
• The Hoops 4 Hunger Basketball Clinic will be held Saturday from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. at Evans Middle School. The clinic is for boys and girls ages 6-17. The cost is 10 canned goods, which will go toward the Hoops 4 Hunger Food Drive to take place Thanksgiving Day at the Sandhills Community Center. To register, visit player360local.com.
• The second event in the Augusta Junior Golf Tour Fall Series will be Saturday at Waynesboro Country Club. Shotgun start is 10:30 a.m. Tee times will be posted at augustajuniorgolftour.com by Friday at 8 p.m.
• Grace United Methodist Church is playing host to Bobby Richardson’s “Impact Player” event at The Wesley Center on Wednesday at 7 p.m. Richardson will speak during the event, and there will be an opportunity to purchase his book, Impact Player, as well as receive autographs. There is no charge for admission. For information, contact the church office at (803) 279-7525 or visit gotgraceumc.org.
• The 10-under Georgia Lightning are looking for players for the upcoming season. Players must not turn 11 years old before May 1, 2013. For more information, call Billy Kelley at (706) 825-9898.
• Palmetto Xtreme is looking to fill its current roster for the 2012-13 USSSA season. Players must not turn 11 years old by April 30, 2013. For more information, call Josh Fields at (803) 508-0429.
• An 8-under machine pitch travel team is seeking players for the upcoming season. Players must be 8 or younger prior to before May 1, 2013. For more details, contact Wesley Teston at (706) 306-4791.
• A 13-under travel team is looking for players. The players must be 13 or younger before May 1, 2013. For more information or to schedule a tryout, call Jason Perry at (706) 399-6474.
• Georgia Frenzy fastpitch softball is looking for girls to round out the 16-under roster. For more information, call Earl McKinley at (706) 825-1753.
• Crushers girls fastpitch is looking for players for the 2013 14-under travel team. For more details, call Tony Gallo at (706) 825-2269.