• The CSRA Fall Baseball League is accepting registration for ages 5-15. The USSSA sanctioned league will be held at Citizens Park in Aiken from August-October, and all games are played Monday-Thursday. For information or to register, visit csraleague.com or call Angie Van Dyne at (803) 292-9368.
• The Jimmy Link Basketball Camp will be held Monday-Thursday at Riverview Park in North Augusta. The camp is for ages 6-15. Sessions begin at 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. each day. Registration fee is $90 for one session or $150 for both sessions. For information or to register, contact Link at (706) 945-1361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Augusta Prep Basketball Camp will be held July 30-Aug. 2 from 12:15-4:15 p.m. for boys and girls in grades first through eighth. The cost is $100. For information, call camp director and varsity girls head coach Myran Hunt at (803) 624-7264 or e-mail email@example.com.
• The Sure Shot Basketball Camp will be held July 16-20 from 9 a.m. to noon at Lakeside Middle School for second- through fifth-graders. Cost is $80. For more information, call (706) 627-0425.
• The Clint Bryant Basketball Camp will be held at North Augusta’s Riverview Park Activities Center from July 23-27. Registration fee is $225. For more information, call (706) 825-2232.
• The Dip Metress Basketball Academy will hold a weekend camp Aug. 3-5. The cost is $80 and will run from 6-9 p.m. Friday, 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday, and 2-5 p.m. Sunday. The camp is open to boys and girls in grades first through 11th, with lunch provided on Saturday. For information, call (706) 667-4765 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Riverside Middle School, on Furys Ferry Road in Evans, will hold cross country/5K camps July 16-20 from 8-10 a.m., and July 23-27 from 8-10 a.m. Both are open to rising fourth- through eighth-graders. Cost is $75 per segment or $120 for both. E-mail Tony Walsh at email@example.com.
• The MVP Football Camp will be held July 21 at Augusta Christian. The camp features D.J. Shockley and Verron Haynes. Registration is $85 for ages 6-16 and includes an all-day camp with lunch, scrimmage and autograph opportunities. Register at everettsm.com or call (864) 350-1222.
• The Nations of Coaches Celebrity Golf Classic will be held July 17 at The River Golf Club. Registration is $200 per person and $800 per team. Registration begins at 11:30 a.m. with a shotgun start at 1:15 p.m. Coaches playing include Frank Martin, Roy Williams, Tubby Smith, Bobby Cremins and Paul Hewitt. Register at nationsofcoaches.com.
• The Columbia County Junior Golf Championships will be held July 18-19 at Bartram Trail Golf Club. The tournament is free for boys and girls ages 6-18. To register, call (706) 210-4681.
• The Augusta City Amateur will be held July 20-22 at Forest Hills Golf Club. The cost to enter the 54-hole Regions Bank Amateur Series event is $150. For more information, contact the Forest Hills pro shop at (706) 733-0001.
• The Men Making a Difference Organization will hold a golf tournament Aug. 11 at Gordon Lakes Golf Course. The event will serve as a fund-raiser in support of efforts in assisting at-risk youths within the CSRA. A team of four players costs $55 per player, or $45 for Gordon Lakes members. Check-in is 10 a.m.-12:15 p.m. For more information, contact Willie C. Williams at (706) 627-3234 or (706) 791-3007.
• The Paine College Golf Tournament will be held Aug. 27 at 11 a.m. at Gordon Lakes Golf Course. Registration fee is $125 per individual and $375 per team, due before Aug. 6. The tournament format is threesome Lauderdale play, captain’s choice. For more information, call (706) 821-8233 or (706) 564-3717, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The inaugural Revvin’ It Up for the Lady Dogs motorcycle ride to benefit the Harlem High School softball team will be July 15. Registration begins at noon, with the ride to the Strom Thurmond Dam and back starting at 2 p.m. Cost is $20 per driver and $5 per passenger. For information, go to: www.edline.net/pages/Harlem_High_School/Athletics/Softball.
• Columbia County Recreation Department fall youth sports registration is July 16-Aug. 10. Early registration is July 16-20, online for previous participants. Regular registration, online or at Patriots Park is July 23-Aug. 10. First-time participants must register in person. For information, e-mail email@example.com.
• To try out for the Georgia Nitro 14U fast pitch traveling team, call Bill Browning at (706) 860-7154 or e-mail PhyllisB1947@att.net.