Note: Announcements for participatory events must be written, delivered, mailed or faxed to The Augusta Chronicle, 725 Broad St., Augusta, GA 30901, with a return address and phone number. No phone calls are accepted. Fax number is (706) 823-3408. The announcements will be published weekly.
• Greenbrier High School will hold a baseball clinic Monday and Tuesday at the school’s field. The staff will include coaches from area high schools and colleges. The camp is for boys in grades 2-8 and will run from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Cost is $50 per person and $25 for siblings. Team rates are available. For more information, call (706) 650-6040 ext. 4151.
• The CSRA Fall Baseball League is accepting registration for ages 5-15. The USSSA sanctioned league is held at Citizens Park in Aiken from August-October, and all games are played Monday-Thursday. For information or to register, visit csraleague.com or call Angie Van Dyne at (803) 292-9368.
• The Aiken Warriors will hold a skills and drills evening camp on Monday and Tuesday from 5:30-8:30 p.m. at River of Life Gymnasium in Aiken. The camp is for girls and boys ages 6-15, and the cost for both days is $25. To register, visit aikenwarriors.org or pay at the event. For information, call (803) 295-2376.
• The Mike Brandt Basketball Camps will be held Monday-Thursday at the USC Aiken Convocation Center. The boys and girls camp runs from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. and is $165 per camper. Team tournaments will also be held Friday. Tournaments are limited to the first 16 teams. The tournaments are $100 per team, and team camps are $160 per team. For more information, call (803) 641-3491, e-mail email@example.com or go to pacersports.com.
• The Jimmy Link Basketball Camp will be held July 9-12 at Riverview Park in North Augusta. The camp is for ages 6-15. Sessions begin at 9 a.m. and 1 p.m. each day. Registration fee is $90 for one session or $150 for both sessions. For information or to register, contact Link at (706) 945-1361 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Clint Bryant Basketball Camp will be held at North Augusta’s Riverview Park Activities Center from July 23-27. Registration fee is $225. For more information, call (706) 825-2232.
• The Augusta Prep Football Camp will be held Monday-Thursday for players in grades 1-12. The non-contact camp is hosted by football coaches from Georgia and Florida. It will be broken up into camps for players in grades 1-5 and 6-12. For information or to register for the camp, visit augustaprep.org or e-mail email@example.com.
• The Men Making a Difference Organization will hold a golf tournament Aug. 11 at Gordon Lakes Golf Course. The event will serve as a fund-raiser in support of efforts in assisting at-risk youths within the CSRA. A team of four players costs $55 per player, or $45 for Gordon Lakes members, and support may also be made by sponsoring a hole for $150 or providing donations. Check-in is 10 a.m.-12:15 p.m. The deadline for donations is Aug. 3. For information, contact Willie C. Williams at (706) 627-3234 or (706) 791-3007.
• A 5K run/walk benefiting Aimee Copeland will begin Saturday at 8 a.m. at the Augusta Canal at Savannah Rapids. The cost is $25. Walk-ups on the day of the event will be accepted. To register, visit active.com.
• The Georgia Southern men’s soccer program will conduct a commuter soccer camp Monday-Thursday at the Augusta Soccer Park. The cost is $200. For information, contact assistant coach Ben Freakley at (912) 531-4889 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or head coach Kevin Kennedy at (912) 531-0944 or email@example.com.