• The Georgia Underclassman Top 100 Showcase will be held at Westside High School on Monday. The event will run from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. For more information, visit www.georgiadugoutclub.com.
• The Dip Metress Basketball Academy will be held June 11-15 from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and 9 a.m.-noon on Friday. The cost is $160 and is open to all boys and girls from grades 1-11. For more information, call Metress at (706) 667-4765, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Mike Brandt Basketball Camps will be held June 25-28 at the USC Aiken Convocation Center. The boys and girls camp runs from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. and is $165 per camper. Team tournaments will also be held June 9 and 29, and team camps will be held June 15-16. Tournaments are limited to the first 16 teams registered and deposit received. The tournaments are $100 per team, and team camps are $160 per team. For more information, call (803) 641-3491, e-mail email@example.com or go to pacersports.com.
• The Clint Bryant Basketball Camp will be held at North Augusta’s Riverview Park Activities Center on July 23-27. Registered fee is $225. For more information, call (706) 825-2232.
• The Augusta Prep Football Camp will be held June 25-28 for players in grades 1-12. The non-contact camp is hosted by football coaches from Georgia and Florida. It will be broken up into camps for players in grades 1-5 and 6-12. For information or to register for the camp, visit augustaprep.org or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The North Augusta High camp will be held June 12-15 from 6-8:30 p.m. at the school’s practice field for grades 2-8. The cost is $60. Registration runs until Friday. For information, call Dan Pippin at (803) 442-6108.
• The Camp Sertoma Golf Tournament will be held Monday at Woodside Plantation Country Club. Tee time is noon, and the format is captain’s choice. The entry fee is $300 per team. For information, contact Don Bartelmay at (803) 648-5388, email@example.com, or visit campsertomasc.com and woodside-planation.com.
• The Carolina Crushers Golf Tournament will be held Saturday at Midland Valley Country Club with a 9 a.m. shotgun start. The tournament fee is $45 per person. For information, contact Bubba Moyer at (803) 507-5380 or visit carolinacrushers.org.
• The Columbia County Choral Society will hold a tournament at Jones Creek Golf Club on June 11. Check-in begins at 8 a.m. with a shotgun start at 9. The entry fee is $75. For information or to register a team, call Paul Schantz at (706) 650-1114 or visit ccchoralsociety.org.
• The McPherson-Thompson Golf Camp, directed by the Augusta State University golf coaches, will be held June 18-21 at the J. Fleming Norvell Golf House at Augusta State University. Accommodations will be provided by Champions Retreat Resort. For information and to register, visit jaguargolfcamp.com.
• The YMCA golf camps will be held June 18-21 and July 16-19 from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. The camps are open to children ages 5-17. Monday through Wednesday of each camp will be held at Wedges and Woods, and a nine-hole tournament will be held at Forest Hills Golf Club on Thursday. The cost is $149. For information or to register, contact Jay Brooks at (706) 830-2752 or visit augusta-golf-academy.com.
• The Palmetto Kiwanis Club Charity Golf Tournament will be held June 23 at Aiken Golf Club. Check-in is 9-9:45 a.m. and tee time is 10. The format is four-person captain’s choice. The entry fee is $60 or $220 per four-person team, or $50 or $200 per team if pre-registered by June 16. For information or to register, call John Boyette at (803) 645-0362, or visit aikenpalmettokiwanis.org.
• The Augusta Prep All Sports Camp will be held in two sessions: June 11-15 and July 9-13 from 8 a.m.-3 p.m. for boys and girls in grades K-8. Activities include basketball, soccer, flag football, baseball, softball and more. The cost is $160. For information, call camp director Myran Hunt at (803) 624-7264 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Greater Augusta Alumni Chapter of the South Carolina State Bulldogs club will hold its annual scholarship benefit at Julian Smith Casino on June 14. Guests will include football coach Buddy Pough, band director Dr. Eddie Ellis and other coaches. The event begins at 6:30 p.m. Tickets are $10 for adults and $5 for students. For more information, call Rod Pearson at (706) 627-3163 or James Quarles at (706) 831-7010.
• The Augusta Arsenal Soccer Club has announced tryout dates for its 2012-2013 season. Girls and boys ages 14-19 can try out Tuesday-Thursday. For information or online registration, call (706) 854-0149 or go to augustasoccer.com.
• The Georgia Southern University men’s soccer program will conduct a commuter camp at the Augusta Soccer Park from June 25-28. The cost is $200. For information, contact assistant coach Ben Freakley at (912) 531-4889 or email@example.com, or head coach Kevin Kennedy at (912) 531-0944 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Registration is open for the Patriots Wrestling Camp from 9 a.m.-noon Monday-Friday at the Westside High gymnasium. The camp is open to boys and girls in first through eighth grades. The cost is $45. A family discount is available. For registration or more information, call Kevin Waters at (706) 399-3154 or e-mail email@example.com.
Announcements for participatory events must be written, delivered, mailed or faxed to The Augusta Chronicle, 725 Broad Street, Augusta, GA 30901, with a return address and phone number.