• The Westside Patriots Baseball Camp will be held Monday-Wednesday from 9 a.m.-noon each day. The camp is for children in first through eighth grades, and the cost is $50. For information, call (706) 868-4030.
• The Georgia Underclassman Top 100 Showcase will be held at Westside High School on June 4. The event will run from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. For more information, visit www.georgiadugoutclub.com.
• The Greenbrier Basketball Camp will be held Wednesday-Friday from 8 a.m.-noon for children in grades 4-9. The cost is $75. For information, contact Casey Heckathorn at (706) 447-2106 ext. 3750 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Georgia Lady Bulldogs Basketball Camp is accepting registration for its summer sessions. The Future Lady Dogs Camp will be held June 3-5 and June 10-12 for girls ages 7-13, costing $290. The Georgia Top 100 Camp will be June 6-8 for girls ages 14-18, costing $290. The team camp will be June 15-17 for teams with rosters of 10 or more players, costing $225 per player. For more information, call (706) 542-1176, or e-mail email@example.com.
• The Camp Sertoma Golf Tournament will be held June 4 at Woodside Plantation in Aiken. Tee time is noon, and the format is captain’s choice. The entry fee is $300 per team. Proceeds benefit Camp Sertoma of South Carolina. For information, contact Don Bartelmay at (803) 648-5388, firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit campsertomasc.com and woodside-planation.com.
• The Carolina Crushers Golf Tournament will be held June 9 at Midland Valley Golf Club with a 9 a.m. shotgun start. The tournament fee is $45 per person. For information, contact Bubba Moyer at (803) 507-5380 or visit carolinacrushers.org.
• Kyle Maynard will be the guest speaker for the 21st annual Greater Augusta Medals for Excellence in Sports Awards banquet on Thursday at the Augusta Marriott Convention Center. Check-in and a social hour will open at 6 p.m., with dinner and program beginning at 7. Tickets are $40 for Sports Council members and $45 for nonmembers. For reservations or more information, call (706) 722-8326, ext. 231.
• The Augusta Rowing Club will celebrate the 11th anniversary of National Learn to Row Day on Saturday from 9 a.m.-2 p.m. at the Boat House on Riverfront Drive. Members of the Augusta Rowing Club will offer tours of the facilities, demonstrations and lessons. The cost for participants will be a donation of a non-perishable food item for the Golden Harvest Food Bank, and lunch will be provided. For more information, visit augustarowingclub.org.
• The Augusta Arsenal Soccer Club has announced tryout dates for its 2012-2013 season. Girls and boys ages 9-13 can try out Tuesday-Thursday, and ages 14-19 can try out June 5-7. Online registration for tryouts is open at augustasoccer.com. For information, visit the Web site for call (706) 854-0149.
• The Greenbrier Fastpitch Softball Clinic will be held Tuesday-Friday from 9 a.m.-12:30 p.m. at the school. The camp is for girls of all skill levels in first through eighth grades. The cost is $75 per person, $65 for siblings and team rates are available. For information and to register, contact Garrett Black at (706) 650-6040 ext. 150 or visit Greenbrier’s Web site.
• Registration is open for the Patriots Wrestling Camp from 9 a.m.-noon June 4-8 at the Westside High gymnasium.
The camp is open to boys and girls in first through eighth grades. The cost is $45 and includes a shirt. A family discount is available. For registration or more information, call Kevin Waters at (706) 399-3154 or e-mail email@example.com.