• The Dip Metress Basketball Academy will be held June 11-15 from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. on Monday through Thursday, and 9 a.m.-noon on Friday. The cost is $160 and is open to all boys and girls from grades 1-11. For more information, call Metress at (706) 667-4765, or e-mail at email@example.com.
• The Mike Brandt Basketball Camps will be held June 25-28 at the USC Aiken Convocation Center. The boys and girls day camp runs from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. all four days, and is $165 per camper. Team tournaments will also be held June 9 and 29, and team camps will be held June 15-16. Tournaments are limited to the first 16 teams registered and deposit received. The tournaments are $100 per team, and team camps are $160 per team. For more information, contact Brandt at (803) 641-3491 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information can be found at pacersports.com.
• The Augusta Sports Council is seeking volunteers for the USA Cycling National Championships to be held June 20-24. Opportunities to help will begin mid-week for registration and following at the three race venues: Fort Gordon, Strom Thurmond Dam and downtown Augusta. For information, call (706) 722-8326, ext. 231, or visit augustasportscouncil.org.
• Augusta Prep’s summer football camp will be held June 25-28 from 9 a.m.-noon at Blanchard Field in Martinez. There will be a Cavalier Camp for rising first through fifth graders, and a Cavalier Pride Camp for rising sixth through 12th graders. For information, contact Harry Bacheller at (770) 722-6028 or email@example.com.
• The Brothers of the Dove and The First Tee of Augusta are holding the CSRA Golf Challenge on May 19 at Goshen Plantation Golf Club. The tournament will have male and female divisions and will be played in four-player, best-ball format. Each of the male and female teams will be assigned a current member of The First Tee of Augusta. Portions of the proceeds will benefit The First Tee and the Cross Creek High football program. For information, call (706) 414-7390.
• The Columbia County Choral Society Golf Tournament will be held June 11 at Jones Creek Golf Club in Evans. Registration begins at 8 a.m. and a shotgun start is set for 9 a.m. as a four-man scramble. The entry fee is $75. For more information, contact Paul Schantz at (706) 650-1114, (706) 910-9231 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org; or Nancy Starnes at (706) 829-8969, or e-mail at email@example.com.
• The 12th annual Aiken County Clemson Club Scholarship Golf Tournament will be held at Houndslake Country Club on May 5. The entry fee is $70 per player, and the format is four-player captain’s choice. For information, contact Bryan Young at 648-2672 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Georgia Tech spring caravan will be held May 7 at the fellowship hall at First Baptist Church from 6-8 p.m. Admission is free, but fans are asked to register at ramblinwreck.com. Light snacks and a cash bar will be available.
• Kyle Maynard will be the guest speaker for the 21st annual Greater Augusta Medals for Excellence in Sports Awards banquet on May 31 at the Augusta Marriott Convention Center. Check-in and a social hour will open at 6 p.m., with dinner and program beginning at 7. Tickets are $40 for Sports Council members and $45 for non-members. For reservations, call (706) 722-8326, ext. 231.
• The GA-SC Bulls are now taking reservations for the Junior Academy Program, which provides soccer-specific training for boys and girls from 6-12 years old. Training will run through June 16. All practices are held on Wednesdays with games played Saturday mornings. For information or to register, visit ga-scbulls.com or call (706) 399-4080.
• Registration is open for the Patriots Wrestling Camp from 9 a.m.-noon June 4-8 at the Westside High gym. The camp is open to boys and girls in first through eighth grades. The cost is $45 and includes a shirt. A family discount is available. For registration or more information, call Kevin Waters at (706) 399-3154 or e-mail email@example.com.