- The Grovetown High School baseball camp will be held on June 14-17 for ages 6-12. Camp runs from 9 a.m. to noon. Cost is $80. For more information, contact Mike Jones at (706) 447-2102 ext. 5833.
- Augusta State will hold an instructional baseball camp at Jaguar Field June 21-24 . The camp will run from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. The camp, for ages 6-16, will be instructed by Jaguars baseball coach Chris Cooper and assisted by Augie Rodriguez and Bob Kellett. Cost is $100. For more information, call Chris Cooper at (706) 731-7917 or e-mail email@example.com.
- The Robert Sapp Baseball Camp is accepting applications for its summer session to be held at Sweetwater Park in Thomson on June 28 -July 2 . The fee is $125 with team rates available. For more information, visit www.robertsappbase ballcamp.com.
- The CSRA Fall Baseball League is now holding registration for the new season. All games are played at Citizens Park in Aiken. For forms and more information, visit www.csraleague.com or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Carolina Rays 8U travel team is seeking players for the upcoming season. For more information, call Gerald Levi at (803) 278-6049.
- The Georgia Pistols traveling girls basketball team is looking for three or four players born after Jan. 1, 1995 for its 14U team. For more information, call Mark Holliday at (706) 814-0121 or e-mail email@example.com.
- The Dip Metress Basketball Academy will be held June 14-18 at Christenberry Fieldhouse. Cost is $160, and the camp will run from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 9 a.m. to noon on Friday. The camp is open to boys and girls grades 1-11. For more information, call (706) 667-4765 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- University of Georgia basketball coach Mark Fox will hold a one-day camp on June 18 at Lakeside High School. For more information, visit www.georgiadogs.com.
- The Thomson High School Summer Shootout will be held June 18-19 . Boys high school teams are invited to sign up. Each team is guaranteed five games. Cost is $200 per team. For more information, call Mark Halvorsen at (706) 825-8334.
- The Mike Brandt Basketball Camps will be held at the USC Aiken Convocation Center Monday-Friday and June 28-July 1. Cost is $185 for the five-day camp and $155 per camper for the four-day camp. Camp hours will be from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. For more information, call (803) 641-3491 or e-mail email@example.com.
- The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame in Knoxville, Tenn., will play host to a Select Girls Basketball Camp at Maryville College on July 24-26 . The camp is open to high school players who wish to play at the next level. Cost is $500. For more information, call (865) 633-9000 or visit www.wbhof.com.
- The Aiken-Edgefield District of the South Carolina Football Officials Association is looking for referees for the upcoming season. Training will be provided. For more information, call Ron Paul at (803) 221-9218 or Melvin McGrier at (803) 215-0062.
- North Augusta High School will conduct a football camp for grades 2-8 on June 14-18. The camp will run from 9 a.m. to noon. Cost is $75. Players are asked to register at Riverview Park by Wednesday . For more information, call Dan Pippin at (803) 442-6108.
- The First Tee of Aiken will conduct an orientation and training session for volunteers June 16. Sessions will be at 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. For additional information, contact Elizabeth Smith at (803) 226-0053 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The North Augusta Exchange Club/Persimmon Hill Classic will be played at the Saluda, S.C., course June 19-20 . To enter the Regions Bank Amateur Series event, call (803) 275-3522.