- A men's adult baseball league for ages 18 and up will begin play this summer. For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Robert Sapp Baseball Camp is accepting applications for its summer session to be held at Sweetwater Park in Thomson, June 28-July 2 . The fee is $125 with team rates available. For more information, visit www.robertsappbaseballcamp.com.
- The Region 3 Junior Olympic Championships will be held at the Augusta Boxing Club on May 28-29 . The event will bring together champions from Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina and Florida. The winners advance to the National Junior Olympics at Camp Lejeune, N.C., June 14-19. This will be the first time the event has been held in Augusta. Action will start at 7 every night at the Augusta Boxing Club gym at 1929 Walton Way. Admission is $15 for adults and $5 for children.
- Former Blackville-Hilda star and New England Patriot Troy Brown will join ex-Philadelphia Eagle Mike Bartrum for the Bartrum & Brown Football Camp in Huntington, W.Va. on May 15 . For more information, visit www.bartrumandbrown.com or call Mary Gannon at (304) 697-5640
- Heritage Academy will hold its third annual golf tournament Monday at Belle Meade Country Club. For more information, visit www.heritageacademyaugusta.org.
- The National Wild Turkey Federation is having a golf tournament at Mount Vintage Plantation on Monday. Cost is $125 per player. For more information, contact Melanie Swearingen at (803) 637-7634.
- The United Way Golf Classic will be held at Jones Creek Country Club on Monday . Cost is $125 per player and $450 for a team of four. For more information, call Bill Bohling at (706) 868-6528, Jerry Sapp at (706) 731-5200 or Nancy Szocinski at (706) 826-1491 or email@example.com.
- The Augusta District Dietetic Association will hold a tournament at Gordon Lakes Golf Course on April 24 . Cost is $65 per person and $260 per team. For more information, contact Sandy Menard (706) 774-4145
- The Better Business Bureau Integrity Golf Classic will be held on April 26 . The format is a four-man scramble and there will be a 1 p.m. shotgun start. For more information, contact Kelly Chambliss at (706) 210-7676 ext. 9.
- The PAR for Parkinson's golf tournament will be held on May 15 at 9 a.m. at Cedar Creek Golf Club in Aiken. For more information, visit parforparkinsons.weebly.com.
- The Haydens All Star Twisters Cheerleading Program will hold tryouts for placement on one of their teams today at Haydens Gymnastics Academy, 4300 Evans to Lock Road in Evans. For more information, contact Leslie Anderson at (706) 955-5395, (706) 868-0608 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Augusta Rugby Football Club invites all people interested in rugby to practices each Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Julian Smith Casino ballpark. New players are welcome. For information, call Allen Raborn at (706) 7884 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Alleluia Community School will hold its sixth annual Glory Run on Saturday. For more information, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The GA-SC Bulls and Clemson Soccer Academy will play host to a college combine at Blanchard Woods Soccer Park on June 24-27. Details can be found at www.clemsonsocceracademy.com.
- The Regulators 12U team will hold tryouts Saturday at Friendship Baptist Church, 124 Clearmont Drive, Belvedere, S.C. Tryouts will run from noon to 12 p.m. For more information, contact Tim Benenhaley at (706) 832-6100 or email@example.com or Michael "Scooter" Proctor at (803) 215-3936.
- The Thomson Softball Booster Club will play host to a girls 14U and 16U fastpitch tournament on May 1. For more information, contact Wayne Wilson at (706) 564-5357.
- Lu Harris Chambers' Georgia Bulldog Softball Camp for ages 8-18 will be held on June 13-17 and June 20-24 in Athens, Ga. Visit www.georgiasoftballcamps.com. for more information.
Track and Field
- The Georgia District and Area 6 National Qualifier AAU Track Meets will be held at David Dupree Field at Lucy Laney Stadium June 10-13 and June 24-27 . For more information, call George Bailey at (706) 826-1126.
- Augusta Prep will hold its annual summer volleyball camps on June 7-8, June 21-15 and July 19-20 . Middle school camps will be held from 9 a.m. to noon and high school camps will run from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m. Cost is $60 for the two-day camps and $130 for the five-day camps. For more information, contact Rich Bland at (706) 414-6145 or firstname.lastname@example.org.