• Masters City Little League will hold registration for the spring season on Saturday, Feb. 20 and 27 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. each day. Registration is open to boys and girls ages 4-18 who live in Richmond County. Cost is $80 for the first child, $70 for the second, $60 for the third and the fourth is free. For more information, visit www.masterscitylittle league.org or call (706) 840-0680.
• A U-11 travel baseball team is looking for three to five players for the upcoming season. For more information, contact Bob Wilkinson at (706) 267-5077 or Lee Solt at (706) 513-4347.
• The Georgia Elite 13U travel team is seeking additional players for its upcoming season. Players must not turn 14 prior to May 15. For more information, contact Brian Watts at (706) 910-9349.
• The Columbia County Bullets 13U travel team is looking for two players for the upcoming season. Players must not turn 14 before May 1. For more information, call (706) 533-1061.
• The Columbia County Bulldogs 10U travel team is looking for two players for the upcoming season. For more information, call Wesley Teston at (706) 306-4791.
• Former professional player Stephen Spragg is offering baseball lessons. For more information, call (706) 799-4019.
• The Harlem Globetrotters' 2010 "Magical Memories" World Tour will make a stop at James Brown Arena on March 12 at 7 p.m. Tickets start at $18 and are available online at www.csratix.com.
• The Women's Basketball Hall of Fame in Knoxville, Tenn., will be play host to a Select Girls Basketball Camp at Maryville College from June 24-26. The camp is open to high school players who wish to play at the next level. Cost is $500. For more information, call (865) 633-9000 or visit www.wbhof.com.
• The Georgia Pirates minor league football team is seeking women 18 and over to volunteer as cheerleaders or dancers for the 2010 season. For more information, call Coach Boyd at (706) 550-1404 or Coach Jenkins at (706) 829-2140.
• The CSRA Cobras minor league football team will conduct open tryouts at 9 a.m. for the 2010 season on Saturday, Feb. 20 and 27. The practice field is at the intersection of Atomic and Old Edgefield roads. Cost is $55. For additional information, call (803) 634-2731 or e-mail email@example.com.
• Augusta Recreation and Parks is holding adult flag football registration through Feb. 28. For more information, contact Lida Gregg at (706) 842-2682.
• Youth Education and Sports Inc. is beginning a new football league. Team registration begins Saturday and continues through March 6. The season begins March 20. Cheerleaders are also asked to register. For more information, call (706) 834-7706 or (706) 220-3020.
• Former Blackville-Hilda and New England Patriot star Troy Brown will join ex-Philadelphia Eagle Mike Bartrum for the Bartrum & Brown Football Camp in Huntington, W.Va. on May 15. For more information, visit www.bartrumandbrown.com or call Mary Gannon at (304) 697-5640
• The Greenbrier High School baseball program will hold its annual Wolfpack Baseball Golf Classic on Feb. 15 at Jones Creek. There will be a shotgun start at noon. Cost to enter a team of four is $300. For more info, call Clint Hardy at (706) 339-3661 or Mike Hill at (706) 951-3071.
• The Walton Rehabilitation's Foundation of Independence will kick off a new season of monthly Adaptive Golf Clinics on March 9 from 10 a.m. to noon. The clinic takes place on the second Tuesday of every month from March to November (except for April) at the First Tee of Augusta. For more information, contact Vicki Green at (706) 823-8584 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The fifth annual Antonio Mollini Golf Tournament will be March 20 at Gordon Lakes Golf Course. There will be a 1 p.m. shotgun start, and the cost is $70 per person. Proceeds go toward melanoma cancer awareness. For more information, contact Mark Jarvis at (706) 774-5001 or e-mail email@example.com.
• Wesley United Methodist Church in Evans will hold a 5K run on March 13. Registration is $20 before Feb. 25 and $25 after. For more information, call (706) 869-0888 or e-mail Patty Gilbert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The United States Equestrian Federation will be at Aiken's Three Runs Plantation for Event High Performance Training Sessions today through March 17. Equestrian experts Oded Shimoni, Katie Prudent and Mark Phillips will be instructors. For more information, contact Laurie Garner at (704) 770-0748 or email@example.com or Courtney Conger at (800) 880-0108 or courtney firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Friends of Mistletoe State Park will hold a meeting at the park's beach house on Tuesday at 7 p.m. Anyone interested in the park's welfare is encouraged to attend. For more information, call Jack Burke at (706) 361-0500 or Bill Tinley at (706) 541-0321.
• The ninth annual Earth Day Swamp Stomp 5K will be held at the Phinizy Swamp Nature Park on April 17 beginning at 8 a.m. To register, visit www.active.com.
• The Augusta Rugby Football Club invites all people interested in rugby to practices each Tuesday and Thursday from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Julian Smith Casino ballpark. New players are welcome. For information, call Allen Raborn at (706) 7884 or e-mail email@example.com.
• The Marshall Pride is holding tryouts for its 10U team today, Saturday and Feb. 14 at Harrison Caver Park. Tryouts begin at 2 p.m. For more information, call (803) 522-1315.
• Augusta Recreation and Parks is holding adult softball registration through Feb. 28. For more information, contact Lida Gregg at (706) 842-2682. The department is also recruiting umpires for adult slow-pitch and youth fastpitch softball. If interested, call Edwinn Laurel at (706) 830-7755.
• The CSRA Force will play host to a girls 14U fastpitch tournament at Thomson High School on Feb. 19-20. For information, contact Wayne Wilson at (706) 564-5357.
• The Regulators 12U and 14U travel teams will hold tryouts at Friendship Baptist Church (124 Clearmont Drive in Belvedere) on Feb. 20. The 12U session will begin at noon followed by the 14U at 2 p.m. For information on the 12U tryouts, contact Tim Benenhaley at (706) 832-6100 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Michael "Scooter" Proctor at (803) 215-3936. For 14U info, contact Hank Caines at (706) 825-3150 or email@example.com or Tim Horton at (803) 215-7383.
• The Firekrackers 12U travel softball team is looking for one utility player for the 2010 season. For more information, call (706) 831-3821 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
• The Georgia Rockers are looking for players to fill their 10-under and 8-under fastpitch rosters. For more information, contact Ike Branch at (706) 860-3886.
• Harrison-Caver Park in Clearwater will hold spring youth soccer registration Monday-Friday through Feb. 19 from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and again Feb. 22-26 from 10:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Cost is $55 per child with multiple child discounts. Coaches and officials are also needed. For more information, contact Diane at (803) 593-4698.
• The CSRA Heat will hold developmental volleyball clinics on Sunday afternoons through March 21 at the Augusta Prep gymnasium. Clinics are for girls grades 4-11, and the cost is $200. To register, visit www.csraheat.com. For more information, call Lance Abbott at (706) 860-8539 or e-mail email@example.com.