Must you be radical?

Misinformation, bias and outright lies are your editorial trade. The fantastically warped editorial on the Affordable Care Act (“Taking Obamacare out for a spin,” Feb. 7) is beyond critical analysis.

As I have said repeatedly, you have no conception of balance. And you now have found more right-wing columnists in Editorial Writer Damon Cline and syndicated columnist Susan Stamper Brown. The hatred spewed by Michelle Malkin and Cal Thomas defies belief. Is Charles Krauthammer a must every week?

It is not possible for you to publish some columnists other than radical, extreme Obama-haters? It would be most welcome for us who are neither Tea Partiers nor Republicans.

Your inflammatory editorials continue to arouse only anger and animosity toward The Augusta Chronicle and Editorial Page Editor Michael Ryan in particular.

Here’s a list of Republican issues: anti-women, anti-education, anti-gay, anti-the poor, anti-minorities, anti-immigration, anti-science, anti-government, anti-minimum wage, anti-sensible gun control.

I realize this is only a partial list, but perhaps any of these might be a consideration for your editorial planning.

Donald Brauer

North Augusta, S.C.

KSL
KSL 02/24/14 - 01:16 am
corgi

Lol. Start another paper.

KSL
KSL 02/24/14 - 01:57 am
Teaparty, you beat me to it.

Teaparty, you beat me to it. I do not like liars, hypocrites, thieves, illegal aliens, narcissists, traitors, incompetants, communists, and racists. Oh opportunists .

When do you want to find how I really feel about Obama? There is more.

Truth Matters
Truth Matters 02/24/14 - 03:45 am
@ KSL ----do not like

@ KSL ----do not like "incompetants"

Except those who misspell words!

As a certain poster once told me, people need to "cross their i's and dot their t's" when posting.

KSL
KSL 02/24/14 - 05:36 am
Yep, I know how to spell. I

Yep, I know how to spell. I let my tablet do that for me. I need to teach it better.

My question is, do you know how to vote? I assume you support Obama despite the huge amount of information known about him.

KSL
KSL 02/24/14 - 05:38 am
I will teach my tablet

I will teach my tablet better. It does have the capability of learning.

You go spread the truth about the earth and sun.

carcraft
carcraft 02/24/14 - 06:40 am
The reason the letter writer

The reason the letter writer thinks the way he does Corgimom is because the "lame stream media" or press works over time to portray them that way. Limited government does mean cutting programs and regulations. Now because of zero based budgeting some "cuts "are actually reduction in rates of increase. The press really doesn't tell people that. When sequestration went through (which Obama promised it wouldn't) Republicans offered targeted cuts which Obama rejected! I can go on but the press tries to Kay these at Republicans feet to cover Obama's lies!

Darby
Darby 02/25/14 - 07:50 pm
"This reader is still waiting, but won't wait forever."

Please be careful not to have the door hit you in the fanny on your way out!

Darby
Darby 02/26/14 - 12:55 am
"I just read somewhere that 1 out of 4

educated in this country do not know the earth revolves around the sun."

Of course not... everyone knows the earth revolves around the moon.

Darby
Darby 02/26/14 - 12:58 am
"Here’s a list of Republican issues:

anti-women, anti-education, anti-gay, anti-the poor, anti-minorities, anti-immigration, anti-science, anti-government, anti-minimum wage, anti-sensible gun control."

Give that writer an "A+" for regurgitation. And an "f-" for sincerity.

teaparty
teaparty 02/26/14 - 10:42 am
"I just read somewhere that 1

"I just read somewhere that 1 out of 4 educated in this country do not know the earth revolves around the sun."
I bet they are solid obama supporters

Officers tell of trauma from taking life

Although every experience is different, officers who take a life often experience severe bouts of depression, alcoholism, marital problems, sleepless nights and feelings of being alone in the ...