Obama wrongdoings mount

President Obama has yet again created chaos in a country that is fed up with all of his lies and deceit. He recently has gone on various TV news shows and stated that he has bent over backward to deal with Republicans. As an independent voter I would ask: How does one bend over backward when you refuse to discuss the issues you have with what the Republicans are doing? You can’t resolve anything if you don’t talk, but what you can do is make the other guy look like he is at fault, which Obama has succeeded in doing.

Our illustrious president’s other cunning ploy, which the majority of people are ignoring, is that he is involved in another distraction. He has gone from the Fast and Furious gun-running debacle to the Benghazi diplomatic compound attack to the National Security Agency leaks to the Internal Revenue Service’s targeting of Tea Party groups to the Syria threat to bomb their country – and now to the government shutdown. In every situation mentioned, the American people have been left hanging without closure to all of the scandals.

To say that Obama is acting in his own interests and not in the best interest of the American people would be an understatement. He is like the proverbial tree that won’t bend – sooner or later he will break under that weight of all of his wrongdoing.

t3bledsoe 10/09/13 - 12:58 pm
HA trying to catch up

"No..it would go to making politicians filthy rich.....that's so much better"

"If you get the government out of healthcare all together, then no "government money" would go to the insurance companies AT ALL"

I am having to catch up. Not trying to ignore you.

If you are talking about getting rid of Obamacare, NO DICE!! I guess I am MORE of a liberal than I claim to be, because Obamacare should be managed by gov. employees or go to socialized medicine like Canada and Europe.

BY THE WAY: I do agree with your's and ICL's comment about GAC, But I think the same can be said about ALL OF THE PART_TIME liberals that just come on here periodically!! I may not deal in facts, BUT at least I try to deffend the liberal side of issues!!

Humble Angela 10/09/13 - 01:04 pm
So as long as Reid got

So as long as Reid got EXACTLY what he wanted then they would have "compromised." sheesh.....liberal mentality doesn't seem to allow understanding of what COMPROMISE means.

KSL
KSL 10/09/13 - 01:04 pm
Whoowho

$70 billion! That really helps.

t3bledsoe 10/09/13 - 01:06 pm
ICL @ 12:51

"When 57% of Americans prefer a delay until more of the details of Obamacare are ironed out, seems to me the President would listen"

I can ot argue with this 57% figure. To delay, AS A WHOLE, is wrong! NOTICE I said "as a whole"! Obama IS WROUNG about delaying ALL BUT the individual mandate!!

Humble Angela 10/09/13 - 01:06 pm
"Obamacare should be managed

"Obamacare should be managed by gov. employees or go to socialized medicine like Canada and Europe."

Well...that would be ONE way of stopping those Illegal Canadians from coming here for healthcare.

Humble Angela 10/09/13 - 01:07 pm
"Obama IS WROUNG about

"Obama IS WROUNG about delaying ALL BUT the individual mandate!!"

Huh...he didn't delay the individual mandate...he REFUSES to give you and I the same delay he gave big business.

Humble Angela 10/09/13 - 01:08 pm
T3....You seem to like

T3....You seem to like Obamacare. What specifically about the rest of the law do you think should be implemented?

t3bledsoe 10/09/13 - 01:11 pm
HA @ 1:04

OH, and that does not go both ways?? Other than suggesting socialized medicine or the gov. handleing Obamacare money, I, unlike coservatives, try to be in the middle! I will admit, I was totally convienced that The House was wroung, BUT y'all have proven to me that Obama IS unwilling to accept THE WHOLE LAW that was past and signed!!

KSL
KSL 10/09/13 - 01:11 pm
Guess he wants his family and

Guess he wants his family and friends to get the same quality of care they would get in Canada.

t3bledsoe 10/09/13 - 01:14 pm
HA @ 1:07

"Huh...he didn't delay the individual mandate...he REFUSES to give you and I the same delay he gave big business"

PERFECTLY STATED!! If Obama is not going to delay the individual mandate, then he is wrong about the rest of the law!

t3bledsoe 10/09/13 - 01:18 pm
HA @ 1:08

"T3....You seem to like Obamacare. What specifically about the rest of the law do you think should be implemented"

The WHOLE law that was passed and signed should be allowed to go forward ASAP. What I don't like about it is the money going to private companies and THE PROBABILITY that it is going to make the debt sky-rocket!!

t3bledsoe 10/09/13 - 01:24 pm
KSL @ 1:11

"Guess he wants his family and friends to get the same quality of care they would get in Canada"

YES, I am quite sure you could give me some data to show Canada's health care system is worse than ours'. What else can I say, but our current system leaves 47 million without health insurance! If other countries see socialized medicine as the best answer, then MAYBE there is something to this!

KSL
KSL 10/09/13 - 01:27 pm
bledsoe

I would be willing to bet that private defense companies like Blackwater have a higher profit margin. Where are you on that?

Did you have a bad experience with an insurance company?

t3bledsoe 10/09/13 - 01:27 pm
HA @ 1:06

"Illegal Canadians"

I said they were treated better than Mexicans, BUT please let us not go there today??

InChristLove
InChristLove 10/09/13 - 01:30 pm
Well T3, I don't just post

Well T3, I don't just post arbrituary numbers so here's some links so you don't have to research yourself.

I know you don't approve of Fox News but this is the poll I review where it states 57% of American want to delay the implementation of Obamacare.

Here's another one for your if you choose not to believe Fox News.

"Obamacare took another punch to the gut today with 77 percent of American voters believing that the individual mandate should be repealed or delayed."

That one is from CNS News. I'm not making this stuff up.

t3bledsoe 10/09/13 - 01:31 pm
KSL @ 1:27

"Did you have a bad experience with an insurance company"

OK, OK, you have got me! I don't perticularly like insurance companies BECAUSE we are FORCED to but car insurance WHICH IS, in my opinion, ILLEGAL!!

Humble Angela 10/09/13 - 01:31 pm
"The WHOLE law that was

"The WHOLE law that was passed and signed should be allowed to go forward ASAP."

What about it is good for the people?

Humble Angela 10/09/13 - 01:33 pm
"YES, I am quite sure you

"YES, I am quite sure you could give me some data to show Canada's health care system is worse than ours'. "

I did....this is what people who ALREADY HAVE socialised medicine are doing.....leaving it behind to get REAL health care. Health INSURANCE does you no good if you don't have Health CARE.

t3bledsoe 10/09/13 - 01:33 pm
ICL @ 1:30

"Did you have a bad experience with an insurance company"

OK, I will look at your links.

KSL
KSL 10/09/13 - 01:37 pm
If you own a home and have a

t3bledsoe 10/09/13 - 01:38 pm
HA @ 1:31

"What about it is good for the people"

You know, SOMETIMES I just wish we were on the same side of the fence, BUT this is the conservatives' modus operandi isn't it??

Humble Angela 10/09/13 - 01:43 pm
"If you own a home and have a

"If you own a home and have a mortgage, you are forced to buy insurance. What's the difference?"

The difference is that the mortgage holder "owns" the house. No one owns your body, and shouldn't be allowed to make you insure it.

Together we may be on to something....Obama and other progressives think that the individual belongs to the state, so maybe there really is no difference.

Humble Angela 10/09/13 - 01:42 pm
"It is good for 47 million

"It is good for 47 million Americans, BUT I will agree it is probably bad for the national debt."

How is it good for them? Specific.

fedex227
fedex227 10/09/13 - 01:50 pm
Republican negotiations 101

Democrats - we propose a 1.05 trillion dollar budget, you agree to remove the sequestration cuts and you give us a clean 'cr' when it comes up for a vote.

Republicans - we propose a 988 billion dollar budget, we keep the sequestration cuts in place until at least the end of the year and in exchange for that we'll give you a clean 'cr.'

Democrats - ok, we agree to the 988 billion dollar budget, we'll keep the sequestration cuts in place until the end of the year, and you give us the clean 'cr.'

Republicans - Agreed
Democrats - Agreed

Reupublicans - Wait. Forget about everything we agreed to. Now we want you to also defund the ACA or we're willing to shut down the government in order to get it.

And Republicans say it's not a game? How can you work with people like this? COMPROMISE is just not in their dictionary.

Humble Angela 10/09/13 - 01:50 pm
fedex... Show us where we

fedex... Show us where we can get a REAL transcript of the negotiations that you are posting. Personally I think you are making it up.

t3bledsoe 10/09/13 - 01:50 pm
HA @ 1:43

"Together we may be on to something....Obama and other progressives think that the individual belongs to the state, so maybe there really is no difference"

Obama and Democrats aren't the evil beings that conservatives make us out to be! No, our bodies don't belong to the state, Obama just wants to see that EVERYONE gets the same chance to remain well. As for the car insurance, I still think it is unfair, BUT that opens my up to y'all saying the same about Obamacare and really you are right!!

Humble Angela 10/09/13 - 01:51 pm
How can you work with people

How can you work with people like this? You can start by NOT refusing to vote on the bill that DID NOT DEFUND ANYTHING IN OBAMACARE.

Humble Angela 10/09/13 - 01:52 pm
Having health insurance does

Having health insurance does NOT make you remain well, when it causes a shortage of doctors and reduction in service.

t3bledsoe 10/09/13 - 01:54 pm
HA @ 1:48

""Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."

Abraham Lincoln"

Abe was a much wiser man than I am. The fact that Obamacare is good for perhaps 47 million Americans SHOULD be enough of a reason to argue about.

Humble Angela 10/09/13 - 01:55 pm
You keep saying it is good

You keep saying it is good for 47 million Americans..... Again I ask...HOW?