Obama wrongdoings mount

President Obama has yet again created chaos in a country that is fed up with all of his lies and deceit. He recently has gone on various TV news shows and stated that he has bent over backward to deal with Republicans. As an independent voter I would ask: How does one bend over backward when you refuse to discuss the issues you have with what the Republicans are doing? You can’t resolve anything if you don’t talk, but what you can do is make the other guy look like he is at fault, which Obama has succeeded in doing.

Our illustrious president’s other cunning ploy, which the majority of people are ignoring, is that he is involved in another distraction. He has gone from the Fast and Furious gun-running debacle to the Benghazi diplomatic compound attack to the National Security Agency leaks to the Internal Revenue Service’s targeting of Tea Party groups to the Syria threat to bomb their country – and now to the government shutdown. In every situation mentioned, the American people have been left hanging without closure to all of the scandals.

To say that Obama is acting in his own interests and not in the best interest of the American people would be an understatement. He is like the proverbial tree that won’t bend – sooner or later he will break under that weight of all of his wrongdoing.

Comments (88)

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 10/09/13 - 11:59 am

HA

You have got to give me some time to read your comments! Where ever you go or are distracted from the comments REALLY makes you "sharp" EVERY day!

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 10/09/13 - 12:01 pm

Where do I go....I go to

Where do I go....I go to learn the truth from many sources, instead of just digesting the bile that the left and the President try to feed me.

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 10/09/13 - 12:06 pm

HA @ 11:52

"T3.... Holding Obamacare hostage? You yourself said it needs to be more public that the House has submitted NUMEROUS bills that do NOT defund Obamacare, but simply give the working Americans the same breaks that Obama gave corporations, AND stops the huge subsidies to Congress and their staff.....Why today are you helping to spread the myth that Republicans are holding anything hostage?"

First, I knew my stress level would go up when you returned!

Second, I believe BOTH things are happening to Obamacare discussions. The House is holding it hostage which is preventing talks, BUT I do not believe the majority of voters even know about this latest compromise The House is putting forward!

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 10/09/13 - 12:10 pm

HA @ 12:01

"Where do I go....I go to learn the truth from many sources, instead of just digesting the bile that the left and the President try to feed me"

GOOD COMMENT. I have no response to your statement, BUT I will say I have no business about what takes you away BUT it makes our scheduals REALLY off from each other!

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 10/09/13 - 12:10 pm

So giving ALL American's the

How so?

InChristLove
InChristLove 10/09/13 - 12:12 pm

T3, please get your facts

T3, please get your facts straight. You stated "Obama WILL NOT negotiate if Obamacare funding is part of the deal!"

The last CR the Republican House sent over to the Democrat Senate even funded all of Obamacare, except it required a one year delay in the highly unpopular individual mandate, to match Obama’s arbitrary and illegal one year delay in the employer mandate that Obama declared by decree without legal authorization. And it nullified the special exemption from the requirements of Obamacare for Congress and its staff that the Obama Administration decreed as well without legal authorization.

Guess what, this had nothing to do with funding and the Dem's still refused......

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 10/09/13 - 12:14 pm

HA @ 12:10

"So giving ALL American's the same deal as corporations and Congress is considered "holding Obamacare hostage?"

How so"

This is so; MOSTLY; because Obama is not going to deal. But if I were a conservative; GOODNESS HELP ME; again, The House is not speading the word to the public about this current deal of theirs'.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 10/09/13 - 12:15 pm

Exactly ICL...and why is the

Exactly ICL...and why is the government spending MORE money to prevent people from seeing national monuments that it would have cost NOTHING to let them see? This President CLEARLY does not like American people.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 10/09/13 - 12:17 pm

"The House is not speading

"The House is not speading the word to the public about this current deal of theirs'."

They absolutely ARE. Did you hear John Boehner speak today, or did you not bother to listen?

InChristLove
InChristLove 10/09/13 - 12:19 pm

Another tidbit T3 "House

Another tidbit T3 "House Republicans even started passing targeted funding bills to address particular issues, such as providing continued cancer treatments for children at the National Institutes for Health, keeping national parks open, and funding services for veterans. But Obama and Reid refused to even consider those bills as well."

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 10/09/13 - 12:20 pm

ICL @ 12:12

"except it required a one year delay in the highly unpopular individual mandate"

For the like 5th time, I agree The Reps. have EVERY right to want to hold up the individual mandate, BUT Obama and The Senate ARE NOT going to deal! My question is, "Ist here no way, LEGALLY, that The House can make this a deal breaker?"

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 10/09/13 - 12:22 pm

True, ICL....Reid even wanted

True, ICL....Reid even wanted to know "why would we want to do that?" when asked if he could save one child from cancer.

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 10/09/13 - 12:22 pm

TO ALL

Did y'all get together to see if "I cry UNCLE"?! I getting corpal tunnel!!

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 10/09/13 - 12:23 pm

"BUT Obama and The Senate ARE

"BUT Obama and The Senate ARE NOT going to deal!"

So you agree that Obama and the Senate Democrats are the problem? You know...the ONLY ones not willing to negotiate?

InChristLove
InChristLove 10/09/13 - 12:27 pm

T3, I warned you about

T3, I warned you about posting so much. You're the one responsible for making a comment on every single sentence. Pick your battles is what I've always been told.

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 10/09/13 - 12:29 pm

HA @ 12:17

"They absolutely ARE. Did you hear John Boehner speak today, or did you not bother to listen"

I listened on the liberal news last night in which Boehner was suggesting not to hold a vote on the debt ceilling. To be in the conservatives corner, Obama needs to compromise on the mandates other than the individual mandates! This is only fair! BUT I do not agree with holding Obamacare up!

fedex227
fedex227 10/09/13 - 12:29 pm

Not that I believe this statement is true, but ...

"He'll negotiate with terrorists, but not with his own people....how sad is that?"

InChristLove
InChristLove 10/09/13 - 12:32 pm

Easy to negotiate Fedex227,

Easy to negotiate Fedex227, just agree to the year delay to match Obama's and no exemptions for Congress. As much as I hate being forced to pay, I'll even agree to that if Congress has to suffer through this just as we do.

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 10/09/13 - 12:32 pm

HA @ 12:23

"So you agree that Obama and the Senate Democrats are the problem? You know...the ONLY ones not willing to negotiate"

OK, you have "PROVEN" that I am listening to the wrong news sourses.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 10/09/13 - 12:34 pm

"How sad is it that

"How sad is it that terrorists are easier to negotiate with than Tea Party Republicans?

Care to back that up? Let's see....how many heads have the TEA Party cut off with a butcher knife in order to get their way?

fedex, that was a disgusting comment to make. You are relating a delay in the individual mandate with the murder of hostages. Sheesh.

InChristLove
InChristLove 10/09/13 - 12:35 pm

HA, evidently our Comedy

HA, evidently our Comedy wasn't too funny seeing how "GAC" only appeared long enough to through out some sarcasm and then leave, as always.

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 10/09/13 - 12:36 pm

ICL @ 12:32

"Easy to negotiate Fedex227, just agree to the year delay to match Obama's and no exemptions for Congress"

I am TOTALLY against holding Obamacare up for a year, BUT I also don't agree with Obama wanting to delay other parts of the law!

KSL
KSL 10/09/13 - 12:37 pm

I guess you can be negotiated

I guess you can be negotiated with easily when you don't intend to keep your word.

InChristLove
InChristLove 10/09/13 - 12:38 pm

So what do you suggest

So what do you suggest T3.....Obama get's his way and the rest of American's just suck it up?

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 10/09/13 - 12:41 pm

ICL @ 12:27

"T3, I warned you about posting so much. You're the one responsible for making a comment on every single sentence. Pick your battles is what I've always been told"

I AM NOT ignoring you and HA! I just need a little time. Do either of you remember what it was like BEFORE you learned how to type??

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 10/09/13 - 12:45 pm

ICL @ 12:38

"So what do you suggest T3.....Obama get's his way and the rest of American's just suck it up"

I believe the majority of Americans are already "sucking it up" due to the fact the Obamacare is not popular among those voters. I just would like to see The House push this idea of not delaying ALL of the mandates.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 10/09/13 - 12:48 pm

"I just would like to see The

"I just would like to see The House push this idea of not delaying ALL of the mandates."

Then watch/read some other source of media. They are saying this stuff DAILY, but somehow you are only seeing it here.

InChristLove
InChristLove 10/09/13 - 12:51 pm

T3, you must be a late

T3, you must be a late bloomer....personally, I've been typing for over 35 years (that was back when typewriters had ribbons and none of this fancy keybords.)

When 57% of Americans prefer a delay until more of the details of Obamacare are ironed out, seems to me the President would listen. Maybe by then we'd all know what is actually in the bill and how it is going to effect ourselves and family. Could it possibly be that is why the President and Dems are so fire-bent on getting this up and running?

fedex227
fedex227 10/09/13 - 12:59 pm

Disghusting comment? Be for real.

If people want to talk about negotiations, just remember that only last July, Harry Reid and John Boehner agreed to budget levels and a clean 'cr.' The offer would have passed a clean continuing resolution that funded the government with no amendments regarding “Obamacare” and would have kept spending at 988 billion dollars. At sequester levels.

It was 70 billion dollars below the 1.058 trillion dollars the Democrats wanted. And Boehner reneged on the deal. This is a fact. Want the exact quote from the Speaker?

"We had reached an agreement but I and my members, uh decided that the threat of Obamacare and what was happening was, uh, so important, uh, that it was time for us to take a stand. And we took a stand."

Who can blame Democrats for saying, we made a deal, you reneged, now you want more concessions. How can we deal with you on these terms - that's it, we're done.