Speaking of chemical war

When governments practice redefining of terms, they can do the very things they condemn others for doing.

Take President Obama’s attitude against Syria’s use of chemical weapons against innocent people. At the very moment Obama is condemning another country for practicing chemical warfare, by allowing abortion he is doing the very same thing – he just says it’s different with him.

Suppose Syria puts its foot down on the United States because Obama heads a country that allows the use of abortifacient drugs against innocent persons on a much greater scale than Syria? Somebody needs to tell the president of Syria what horrific genocide is being done by the president of the United States against innocent unborn babies – or does that group not deserve protection from chemical weapons?

GiantsAllDay
GiantsAllDay 09/04/13 - 12:59 am
Cue the the comments that

Cue the the comments that will last 4 pages in 4,3,2,1.....

InChristLove
InChristLove 09/04/13 - 05:55 am
LOL, the complainer is the

LOL, the complainer is the first to complain.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 09/04/13 - 05:59 am
How true, ICL. If you have

How true, ICL. If you have nothing to add, just make the sophomoric jab, I suppose.

Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva 09/04/13 - 06:42 am
"Nowhere in the Bible is

"Nowhere in the Bible is birth control held in a good light, but the Bible does say some men have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven’s sake (Mat. 19:12) - a verse not likely to have been recommended reading in many Fundamentalist "singles" classes.
It all stems back to the devil who told Eve she and Adam would be as gods knowing good and evil. Family planning is a direct attack against the sovereignty of God. It is God who gives children, and it is God who keeps away children. One cannot have more children than God gives. One of the main purposes God designed marriage was "That he might seek a godly seed" (Malachi 2:15)(another verse not taught in singles or marriage counseling classes.) When men and women play God, they must reap the consequences, and they often do so in the later years of their lives when there are no children to take care of them or make them happy.
They also reap the consequences in the types of diseases they get when older. It is indeed a shame when professing Christians get pagan diseases, because they learned the ways of the heathen."

truth_be_told
truth_be_told 09/04/13 - 06:43 am
shrimp for breakfast
shrimp for breakfast 09/04/13 - 07:08 am
Bodhisattva

I'm not disagreeing with your comment but I sure would like to know what a "pagan disease" is.

I have a very close friend who is as devout a Christian as they come. She is always putting other people before herself and is one of the finest people I have ever known. Two months ago she was diagnosed with ovarian cancer, stage 3. Her prognosis is good but seeing her go through this horrible treatment with her faith perfectly intact makes me want to emulate her. I would hope she doesn't have a "pagan disease".

Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva 09/04/13 - 07:19 am
I'm not a microbiologist but

I'm not a microbiologist but I'm pretty sure pathogens don't have a religious preference.

Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva 09/04/13 - 07:21 am
"Most professing Christians

"Most professing Christians today frankly hate children. Some actually go to the doctor to get fixed just like their animals. They look upon the few kids they have as "accidents." They separate them from under the Pastor’s care to a children’s facility -- completely contrary to Scripture and the pattern outlined for the church."

Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva 09/04/13 - 07:25 am
"God’s will for younger women

"God’s will for younger women is that they "marry, bear children, guide the house, give none occasion to the adversary to speak reproachfully" (I Tim. 5:14). That is God’s will, but it not taught by most churches today. That is why most churches are filled with such a reproachful "singles ministry." Young women are most often encouraged to follow Hollywood’s pattern of romance and love -- which always involves "singles" engaged in romance, flirting, dating and "fun" before marriage. One would think that marriage should be avoided!"

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 09/04/13 - 07:33 am
Quote from LTE

"At the very moment Obama is condemning another country for practicing chemical warfare, by allowing abortion he is doing the very same thing – he just says it’s different with him"

AS MUCH as I hate abortion, in my opinion you can not equate abortion to the use of chemical weapons in Syria. The use of these weapons has broken an international law against their use. The whole free world countries MUST take action against this.

Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva 09/04/13 - 10:21 am
If the Pastor is against

If the Pastor is against abortion, I suggest he nor his wife have one. The choice for others is between themselves, their doctor, and their gods if they believe in one or more. Personally, I wouldn't care to take religious or medical advice from anyone who thinks Bob Jones University is too loose on the morals and not fundamentalist enough.

corgimom
corgimom 09/04/13 - 07:58 am
Hey, we all know the good

Hey, we all know the good Reverend.

But he can't hold a candle to his daddy, the late Rev. Timothy Fellows, Sr. I used to cut out his LTE's and send them to my friends and family in California, they were so "unusual".

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 09/04/13 - 07:59 am
GiantsAllDay @ 12:59

"Cue the the comments that will last 4 pages in 4,3,2,1..."

NOT AT THIS RATE of commenting. THE GANG shouldn't go around trying to get rid of the liberal commenters!!

corgimom
corgimom 09/04/13 - 08:01 am
"They also reap the

"They also reap the consequences in the types of diseases they get when older. "

What types of diseases does this refer to, and what on Earth are "pagan diseases"????

corgimom
corgimom 09/04/13 - 08:02 am
But back in Biblical times,

But back in Biblical times, there was birth control.

Prophylactics were made of out sheep intestines.

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 09/04/13 - 08:06 am
Quote from LTE

"Somebody needs to tell the president of Syria what horrific genocide is being done by the president of the United States against innocent unborn babies – or does that group not deserve protection from chemical weapons"

If this is a jab at a Democratic President, then ALL Republicans NEED to understand that there has been a few Republican Presidents in office since "Roe vs. Wade"!! Democrats SHOULD NOT be the only party blamed for abortion!!

seenitB4
seenitB4 09/04/13 - 08:15 am
OH Lordy Lordy

When I read some comments I feel they want the females to stay pregnant & barefoot all of their life....please don't let me post anymore on this story...pleease..stay away from this seenit! OK

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 09/04/13 - 08:17 am
Corgimom @ 8:01

""pagan diseases"????"

Just a guess, but I think pagan diseases are those that religious people believe are given to non-religious people as a curse.

Bizkit
Bizkit 09/04/13 - 09:11 am
Paganism is generally

Paganism is generally polytheistic religions, although we have "pagans" now too but I don't know their beliefs. A Pagan disease is one that you have to Pay-gin your doctor cause you keep gettin' it. Abortion has been around forever but I don't think Christ said a word about it. The original hippocratic oath forbade abortion however. I support a physicians being able to perform abortion, but I would hope most people would use contraception to prevent rather than taking the risks of unprotected sex and then the risks of having an abortion. Today there are some god-awful incurable STDs basically because of promiscuity and use of antibiotics creating an arms race of more nasty STDs. It's how evolution works.

Bizkit
Bizkit 09/04/13 - 09:13 am
If you've ever read

If you've ever read Lysistrata you realize women have all the power. LOL>

Bizkit
Bizkit 09/04/13 - 09:23 am
We already in a chemical

We already in a chemical warfare battle with the air we breathe, water we drink, and food we eat. What's few more chemicals. I know we are gaining resistance from a real chemical attack. Great strategy-like Rasputin.

InChristLove
InChristLove 09/04/13 - 09:36 am
I was going to comment but

I was going to comment but think I'll be like SeenitB4, stay away from it. This site use to be a fairly intelligent place to blog.

justthefacts
19954
justthefacts 09/04/13 - 09:48 am
Sad

"The choice for others is between themselves, their doctor, and their gods". Too bad the poor baby doesn't have a say in it.

Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva 09/04/13 - 10:50 am
Embryo/fetus.

Embryo/fetus.

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 09/04/13 - 11:57 am
ICL @ 9:46

"I was going to comment but think I'll be like SeenitB4, stay away from it. This site use to be a fairly intelligent place to blog"

So if people like you DON"T comment, what is your reasoning??

Bizkit
Bizkit 09/04/13 - 12:10 pm
From a biological standpoint,

From a biological standpoint, human development is a continuum, starting with the germ cells (ovum and spermatozoon), through fertilization, prenatal development, birth, and then stages of early childhood, adolescence, to young adult, to adult, to senior adult. At any stage after the zygote implants the human can die, but it is a human zygote-a human being still the same. Since life is a continuum it would be like saying an adolescent isn't human cause it hasn't completed development yet, or a senior adult isn't human because they are senescing and past maturity and no longer function as a normal adult.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 09/04/13 - 12:34 pm
"If the Pastor is against

"If the Pastor is against abortion, I suggest he nor his wife have one. "

If you don't like robbery, I suggest you don't rob anyone. If you don't like rape, I suggest that you don't rape anyone. This is the same logic you are using when you completely ignore the fact that a person dies in EVERY abortion performed.

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 09/04/13 - 01:49 pm
Quote from LTE

"Suppose Syria puts its foot down on the United States because Obama heads a country that allows the use of abortifacient drugs against innocent persons on a much greater scale than Syria"

Again, I don't think abortion should be equated to the use of chemical weapons. I assume this "abortifacient drug" refers to "the morning after pill. If I am correct, even though I don't believe in abortion, I see nothing wrong with the morning after pill. I think anybody can agree that this method is much more humane.

nofanofobama
nofanofobama 09/04/13 - 02:44 pm
birth for those who favour

birth for those who favour abortions must comes as a really big shock to see that a fetus for what they believe as just a worthless mass of tissue and doesnt posses any attributes worth saving ...that this fetus grows to a person..dang gome..who could figure that 100 % of those fetus, if allowed, grows into a real person..

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 09/04/13 - 03:02 pm
This was legally aborted.

This was legally aborted. Take a look at it and tell me it's not a human.