Now reverse the situation

I have sat back and watched the different comments and accusations concerning the George Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin case. First, Martin attacked Zimmerman – period, end of case. Martin got exactly what he deserved, and I would have done the same.

We’ve heard the Revs. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and the man who heads our government make irresponsible and racial comments that only divide our country. Sharpton and Jackson are two leeches who use their own people to enrich themselves and further destroy their culture. President Obama made the statement that Martin could have been him 35 years ago. Was that racial or not?

I wish Obama no harm, but I despise the man. He is destroying this country, because he believes in the government giving handouts with my money. No! I have black friends whom I admire and I know some whites whom I despise. Too many people think the government owes them something. Working taxpayers are the government, and the lowlifes who think we owe them a living are deadbeats!

Now, what about the three black punks who were videotaped beating up a 13-year-old white kid on a school bus July 9 in Gulfport, Fla., supposedly because he reported them trying to sell him drugs? Where are the black activists who protest when black criminals get their just due? Perhaps they see no harm in blacks abusing whites, but when the situation is reversed, they scream. Who told these kids that this boy reported them? Something stinks at this school!

If the conservative working people of this country do not get up and vote these liberal socialists out of office, then they are responsible – it’s up to them! Democrats are an abomination on the American people!

Jon Lester
Jon Lester 08/13/13 - 02:20 am
Between now and your next chance to vote,

I hope you'll find something more enriching to do with your time than absorbing what the for-profit mass media throw at you. As we used to say in the 70's, this is the first day of the rest of your life.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 08/13/13 - 06:20 am
So Jon, you aren't refuting

So Jon, you aren't refuting ANYTHING in the letter?

myfather15
myfather15 08/13/13 - 06:34 am
What else did you guy's do in the 70's?

Smoke weed, go on LSD trips and have "Free sex"? Yeah, thanks for the liberal hippie communist movement!! Thanks alot!! Also, thanks for the massive spreading of STD's which occured during those times. THAT period of time is what started this Countries progression down hill!! This "Feel good society" with no thought of responsible behavior!! Those people's children have had children now and we are dealing with the third generation of these people. Each generation has gotten worse!!

myfather15
myfather15 08/13/13 - 06:42 am
How do you vote out a group

How do you vote out a group of people who have absolutely ZERO honor and integrity? They have no morals and will lie, cheat and steal to gain more power. Groups like Acorn, mediamatters, codepink and many more. It's been proven that Acorn has registered convicted felons, dead people, registered the same person NUMEROUS times. The poll worker in Ohio admitted she voted numerous times for Obama. They simply have no honor!!!

Then they want to accuse US of voter intimidation because we believe you should be required to have an I.D. to vote? Seriously? Is that the best you can come up with? You have to have an I.D. to buy many products, including cold medicine. You don't think a person should need one to vote? Of course not, that might prevent them from voting 10 times. Anyone with a shred of common sense knows, it makes it EASIER to CHEAT, if you don't require an I.D. But the left uses the same old tired jargon that the I.D. law targets black people. Unbelievable!!

Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva 08/13/13 - 07:21 am
Are the three kids getting

Are the three kids getting off? Are they going to walk? If so, there's a problem. If not, justice is served and there's no need for anyone to be more upset than for any other crime in the US. In the Martin case, it was because Zimmerman stalked Martin, ignored instructions of the authorities and continued following him, left the safety of his vehicle and followed him on foot, and then claimed self defense and that he feared for his life even though he knew he was armed. Not exactly the typical story. Stalkers everywhere should celebrate the verdict.

myfather15
myfather15 08/13/13 - 07:55 am
Here we go again!!

Zimmerman "Stalked" Martin, ignored the instructions of "authorities" although a dispatcher has ZERO authority; and the dispatcher said "We don't NEED you to follow him" and never ordered Zimmerman in any way!!

So again; I'll asked the question I've yet to get a response too. Is a Private Investigator "Stalking" me, when my wife hires him to follow me around and take pictures?

How is that any different than a neighborhood watch member, following and observing someone's activity? How is following and observing, placing someone if fear of bodily harm?

"left the safety of his vehicle and followed him on foot". So, are you saying if Zimmerman hadn't left the "Safety" of his vehicle, Martin wouldn't have attacked him? So, basically you're admitting Martin attacked Zimmerman, but wouldn't have if Zimmerman hadn't got out of his vehicle, right?

"and then claimed self defense and that he feared for his life even though he knew he was armed."

So, I'm a deputy and have a firearm on me at all times. So the fact that I have a FIREARM, should make me NEVER feel like my life is in danger? How much sense does that make? So, if I have a firearm but I haven't displayed it, someone then attacks me; beating me mercilessly, breaking my nose, pounding my head into the concrete; I shouldn't be in fear because I have a firearm?

Well, I quite sure AFTER using the firearm, I would no longer feel like my life is in danger!! Hence, the firearm being for SELF-DEFENSE!! Maybe people should ASSUME everyone is armed!! That would make people think twice about attacking someone unjustified. If the thugs who attacked the couple on Riverwalk, had assumed the couple was armed, would they still have attacked? Maybe not!!!

In MY OPINION; this goes back to LP's complete disdain for firearms!! They loathe the fact that law abiding citizens can legally walk around with firearms!! They do not like the good guy's being able to protect themselves, because they always side with the bad guys.

myfather15
myfather15 08/13/13 - 07:53 am
Just another example of LP's being for the bad guys!!

Eric Holder just did away with the harsh federal punishment for "low level" drug offenders!! Now they won't get prison sentences, but counseling and rehabilitation!!

Really? What exactly is a "low level" drug offender in the federal guidelines?

I've been in law enforcement for 16+ years; I've worked with the feds on MANY cases. I've actually turned some of my big cases over to the federal authorities for federal prosecution. If you believe that FEDERAL AUTHORITIES (FBI, DEA, ATF) are out beating the streets, arresting people for ONE piece of crack, or 1 gram of meth, you have absolutely ZERO clue what you're talking about!!

The Federal authorities won't touch a case unless it's a LARGE amount of drugs!! They are simply too busy going after the BIG DEALERS, to concern themselves with small fish!! So again; what exactly is a "low level" federal offense? THERE IS NO SUCH THING!!! The low level offenses are State and local!! I've actually had the Feds call me to give me information on drug houses, because they weren't big enough for the Feds to get involved.

Now, I've had cases where we caught people with a few grams of crack or meth AND a firearm!! The feds consider this more serious and will SOMETIMES adopt the case into the federal system. But usually even THAT is based upon the persons criminal history!! BUT, to them the crack or meth is NOTHING, it's the firearm charge they are interested in. Possession of crack or meth AND a firearm, used to be a minimum of 7 years in federal prison; I'm curious what its going to be now!!

Another case of LP's looking out for the BAD GUYS and screwing the law abiding citizens!! Thanks!

deestafford
deestafford 08/13/13 - 08:16 am
Excellent, well written, thoughtful, passionate letter

Every once in a while I'll have a moment of unclarity and wonder what it would be like to look inside the mind of a liberal-progressive and then I almost break out in tears and cold sweat at the thought of going insane because I would be exposed to all the gaps in synapses that are responsible for rational thinking.

rmwhitley
rmwhitley 08/13/13 - 09:15 am
It's amazing to me

that a community of less than 60,000,000 people can kill a community of almost 200,000,000 at a rate of 3 to 1 and the larger community is at fault in every instance. The civil rights act of 1964, the voting rights act of 1965 and the passage of affirmative action were intended to make our ENTIRE society civilized. The majority of the 60,000,000 didn't get the memo or just thought they ( the above mentioned acts) were licenses to kill. Just one last thing on the voting rights act. I have to show i.d. at Walmart when I purchase spray paint.

t3bledsoe 08/13/13 - 09:48 am
Quote from LTE

"First, Martin attacked Zimmerman – period, end of case. Martin got exactly what he deserved, and I would have done the same."

t3bledsoe 08/13/13 - 09:54 am
Quote from LTE

"Martin got exactly what he deserved, and I would have done the same."

LillyfromtheMills
LillyfromtheMills 08/13/13 - 09:58 am
Mf15

I never got one STD or did LSD - Hehe - forgot what else you said :)

t3bledsoe 08/13/13 - 09:59 am
PICKING THIS LTE APART !!

"We’ve heard the Revs. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson and the man who heads our government make irresponsible and racial comments that only divide our country."

t3bledsoe 08/13/13 - 10:06 am
AGAIN, CONTROVERCIAL STATEMENT

"Sharpton and Jackson are two leeches who use their own people to enrich themselves and further destroy their culture. President Obama made the statement that Martin could have been him 35 years ago. Was that racial or not?"

SOOO, ANYBODY that doesn't agree with YOU is a "LEECH or a RACIST ??!!"

t3bledsoe 08/13/13 - 10:09 am
"Like shooting fish in a barrel"

"I wish Obama no harm, but I despise the man."

SOOO, tell us how you REALLY feel about Obama ??!!

t3bledsoe 08/13/13 - 10:16 am
Quote from LTE

"I have black friends whom I admire and I know some whites whom I despise. Too many people think the government owes them something."

How would you discribe a 30 year old brother-in-law with 4 kids ( having been birthed using Medicaid ) and also having declared bankruptcy ??!! SEE, I think there is at least a square foot of space that we can agree on.

t3bledsoe 08/13/13 - 10:24 am
En-lighten me about this one

"Working taxpayers are the government, and the lowlifes who think we owe them a living are deadbeats!"

urright
urright 08/13/13 - 10:28 am
t3--

"SOMEBODY that strongly suspects THE TRUTH, NEEDS to speak up for Martin since he can not speak "THE TRUTH" himself !!"

I "strongly suspect" that the three race-baiters listed above are leeches.

I also "strongly suspect" that it was "proven" that Zimmerman is not guilty. Sorry if you don't like it, but I didn't like the Simpson verdict, the Jackson verdict, or the the Anthony verdict. I got over all three becuase the system, although not perfect, is the only one we have.

t3bledsoe 08/13/13 - 10:30 am
Quote from LTE

"Who told these kids that this boy reported them? Something stinks at this school!"

corgimom
corgimom 08/13/13 - 10:37 am
"Who told these kids that

For corn's sake.

They try to sell drugs to a kid in the bathroom, that day they are hauled into the office and questioned.

DUH???

Listen, everybody at a school knows everything that goes on. Kids are in and out of the office all day. It's worse than a small town. There isn't any confidentiality, none at all.

t3bledsoe 08/13/13 - 10:39 am
urright @ 10:28

"I "strongly suspect" that the three race-baiters listed above are leeches.

I also "strongly suspect" that your use of CAPITALS is aggravating and does not get your point across. It makes you look mean-spirited."

First, why leeches ? I don't understand how their actions are not something else ?

Second, I am passionate about MOST things on here that are controvercial AND ultra-conservative !! Sometimes, I don't think conservatives BELIEVE liberals have a right to a voice as well ! Remember, "I may not agree with what you say, BUT I will defend your rights to say it."

t3bledsoe 08/13/13 - 10:52 am
Quote from LTE

"Democrats are an abomination on the American people!"

Talking about mean-spirted ! ALL DEMOCRATS are not terrible people, JUST AS not all Republicans are war-mongers and welfare to the big war-machine suppliers !!

t3bledsoe 08/13/13 - 11:01 am
Quote from LTE

"Maybe Georgia and a number of other states need to seriously consider seceding from the union. I will vote for it unless drastic changes occur!"

DO YOU MEAN, "The whole government in every state and the federal government MUST BE REPUBLICAN ??!!"

myfather15
myfather15 08/13/13 - 11:42 am
t3bledsoe

"I DIDN'T even have to read past the first paragraph to find a statement THAT CAN NOT be "proven" !!"

Oh, I believe it CAN be, because the jury found him NOT GUILTY!! So obviously, if they believe he was not guilty of murdering Trayvon, they must have felt it was self-defense. Which would mean THEY believed the evidence pointed to Trayvon attacking Zimmerman. Now, if you're privy to information the JURY wasn't, please disclose this information.

myfather15
myfather15 08/13/13 - 11:44 am
"MAYBE IF ZIMMERMAN had have

"MAYBE IF ZIMMERMAN had have taken some self defence classes, since he wanted to be "A POLICEMAN WANT-TO-BE", then he WOULD NOT have needed "HIS BIG PRECIOUS GUN" !!"

So, now people should be FORCED to take self-defense classes, in order to protect themselves against Thugs? How would that have helped the kid in Florida, getting beat by THREE THUGS?

Thanks for the advice, but I'll still carry my firearm for protection!!

myfather15
myfather15 08/13/13 - 11:48 am
T3bledsoe

"How do you classify a worker that worked 19 years and is now on Social Security Disability at the age of 43 ?? Bare in mind that the government "TOOK" over 60,000 dollars for this worker and his employers during this 19 years !!"

If he worked for 19 years and then had a legitimate accident or health problem, he deserves EVERY penny of assistance and MORE!! THAT person would be the exact type people that assistance is intended for!!

myfather15
myfather15 08/13/13 - 11:51 am
Corgimom

Of courese these THUGS, could have figured out who reported them; that is not the issue.

AFTER the boy reported them, the SCHOOL chooses to put him on the SAME BUS as the thugs. Now THAT IS BRILLIANT!!! Can't believe people with this rational thinking, are teaching the youth!!

myfather15
myfather15 08/13/13 - 11:56 am
t3bledsoe

"I DO AGREE that bullying is put up with WAY TOO MUCH in this country's school system !! Again, grounds of agreement !!"

Ooooh, I see!!! When it's 3 white boys on one black boy; it's racist and NATIONAL attention is required. It HAS to be about race, there is no other possibility!!

But, three black boys on one white boy and it's just a simple case of bullying!! I see, I gotcha!!

Kinda like Nadal Hassan's shooting was "Workplace violence'.

t3bledsoe 08/13/13 - 12:01 pm
myfather15 @ 11:48

I THANK-YOU for that vote of approval !! My wife will not let me tell anyone because she thinks it is embarressing.

t3bledsoe 08/13/13 - 12:07 pm
myfater15 @ 11:44

"Thanks for the advice, but I'll still carry my firearm for protection!!"

FIRST, on the other LTE, HA engaged me first to start a debate !! Just want to make that clear from this past weekend's conversation with you.

SECOND, a non-police neighborhood watchman should not carry a gun, BUT carry a two way radio instead.

Group demands hearing on commissioner appointment

City leaders appeared to warm to a request Monday by the West Augusta Alliance to hold one or more public hearings before appointing an interim District 7 commissioner to serve until Donnie ...