Nation hasn't been perfect

Some preachers, male and female, on television put on a show when they preach. Creflo Dollar is making Christians think they can sin and get away with it.

Matthew Hagee has been critical of people on entitlements. He should not do this because he has received part of his money from such people’s donations. Hagee has talked about young people, but he doesn’t realize he is still a young person himself, and he has a long way to go before he gets old.

Hagee, Truth in Action Ministry, CBN News, Pat Robertson of The 700 Club, Jack Van Impe, Hal Lindsey all have been prejudiced against President Obama.

The United States was not so Christian and perfect when it was created because the United States had the slave trade, and slavery for almost 100 years after it was created and segregation for almost 200 years. It took the Civil War to end slavery. Lynching used to be a part of life in the United States. So there have been worse times in the United States than what is going on today.

A lot of racism has ended in the United States, but there still are many racists left. Our present problems did not start with President Obama.

One more word about entitlements: There are almost 1 million military veterans who deserve disability entitlements but cannot get them. There are millions of civilians who deserve disability entitlements but cannot get them. I know of cases.

The United States is a great country, but it has never been perfect.

I have been an official Christian for almost 53 years.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 07/27/13 - 06:34 pm
So owensjef... Have you

So owensjef... Have you found something I posted that isn't true? I found something you posted that isn't true. There were no pictures of Cain having an affair....as you stated.

Please tell me that when challenged to back up your comment, you aren't going to just get frustrated, do some name calling, post "oh boy", and leave. There's no fun in that.

owensjef3
owensjef3 07/27/13 - 06:34 pm
cv you are very brave behind

cv you are very brave behind that keyboard

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 07/27/13 - 06:35 pm
I'm sure he would be GLAD to

I'm sure he would be GLAD to meet you in person. I would.

owensjef3
owensjef3 07/27/13 - 06:37 pm
Pictures of the women

Pictures of the women

owensjef3
owensjef3 07/27/13 - 06:37 pm
Pictures of the women

Pictures of the women

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 07/27/13 - 06:39 pm
What? What pictures. There

What? What pictures. There ARE NO pictures of him having an affair, as you stated. If so, show us.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 07/27/13 - 06:42 pm
I guess it's like you stated

I guess it's like you stated before. You don't need facts.

myfather15
myfather15 07/27/13 - 06:44 pm
dahreese

"Maybe you can take your "untwisted scripture" and tell me/us why Jesus was contrasting the behavior of the Samaritan with the behavior of Jews."

"I'll tell you now, you can't do it."

Really? I can't do it? Can you?

The truth is, Christ was teaching us to STOP looking a titles, and affiliations, color of skin and ESPECIALLY what people SAY; and see people by their ACTIONS/behavior!! Just because someone CLAIMS to be a "Pastor" doesn't mean they are of GOD, open your eyes and see people for THEIR ACTIONS, not what they claim to be!! For example, the current article on the "pastor" being indicted for theft.

"By their fruits, ye shall know them."

Hoe does that have ANYTHING to do with ideology of a person? We should see people for WHO THEY ARE, not what they CLAIM to be!! A person who claims Jewish heritage can be just as bad as ANYONE alive and can also be as GOOD as anyone alive!! Same goes for EVERY race, creed, color, heritage, ethnicity, ideology, etc. This Samaritan was a GOOD PERSON, regardless of what other's may think!!!

myfather15
myfather15 07/27/13 - 06:48 pm
Owensjef

"I never said hitler.was a conservative as in today's world, I'm silly enough to compare Reagan or Goldwater to hitler and I would hope you would not compare Obama to Hitler."

No? You only said Hitler was on the "Right". So can you explain what you meant by that statement? Maybe you just need a serious break from the phone comments!!

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 07/27/13 - 07:04 pm
Can

anybody tell me who "cv" is?

owensjef3
owensjef3 07/27/13 - 07:08 pm
That be you smart guy

That be you smart guy

owensjef3
owensjef3 07/27/13 - 07:10 pm
What are y'all a gang, trying

What are y'all a gang, trying to gang up on me

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 07/27/13 - 07:44 pm
Oh Yes, That's Me.

Nope, not as brave and great as some real good friends on a keyboard. I'm nothing but a "One Liner"

But

You should see me on my pistol range!

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 07/27/13 - 07:16 pm
As A Matter Of Fact,

spent about an hour on it today. Somehow it releases the tension in my life.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 07/27/13 - 07:18 pm
Thanks!

Never been called a "smart guy" before.

fedex227
fedex227 07/27/13 - 07:50 pm
owensjef3
owensjef3 07/27/13 - 08:29 pm
Not impress

Not impress

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 07/27/13 - 08:54 pm
Noted

Noted

Bizkit
Bizkit 07/27/13 - 09:17 pm
Obama has killed hundreds of

Obama has killed hundreds of innocent children with drones in Pakistan and Afghanistan. That is an undeniable fact. Drones are for cowards like our president who has never served in the armed services, fact is never served anything but himself-the interceptor is still at it. I bet he smokes pot in the white house. Course that might be better than coke with the last one. But I guess that's OK with progressives. Collateral Damage-ya know like Benghanzi,, IRS scandal. All the "phony" scandals. He really sounded like an outsider, a non-politician, some one who could really bring hope and change. But no he is a disgrace to his ethnicity as he let's his own suffer more than anyone else and does nothing because he needs that dependence and votes. I fell for the ruse but we see he is just the worst kind of politician and liar. What is so shocking is all the "True believers" who still believe in the myth.

Bizkit
Bizkit 07/27/13 - 09:20 pm
As a side note, I should

As a side note, I should comment that Humble Angela has been kickin' butt and takin' names. Some of y'all are lookin' pretty silly right now. Just as a casual observer. Just sayin'. Hee,hee,hee.

Bizkit
Bizkit 07/27/13 - 09:24 pm
Just thought I'd add some

Just thought I'd add some incendiary rhetoric here at the end since I missed all the fun. Shoot.

InChristLove
InChristLove 07/27/13 - 10:38 pm
dahreese stated "Maybe you

dahreese stated "Maybe you can take your "untwisted scripture" and tell me/us why Jesus was contrasting the behavior of the Samaritan with the behavior of Jews.

I'll tell you now, you can't do it."

Well dahreese you most certainly can if you understand scripture. What better way to show an example of God's Grace than to illustrate it in His parable using a man from an area where most people were despised and hated. Use an example of someone who would be the least likely to help someone and to compare a set of people who should know the law and someone who actually lived the law.

You stated "All you know and believe about your bible is what you've been told by some fundamentalist like yourself."

This spoken from someone who evidently hasn't read or understands scripture. If you live your life by God's Word, then it isn't what you believe because someone told you , it's what you believe because it lives in side you. That's dahreese, is the difference.

Darby
Darby 07/27/13 - 11:48 pm
owensjef3 should spring for a cell with voice

to text like mine. Then he could look for another reason to be incoherent.

myfather15
myfather15 07/28/13 - 12:23 am
ICL

Dahreese, actually doesn't have the slightest clue what he is talking about, as usual. Because I do NOT believe what people tell me at all. I changed my "beliefs" that were taught to me by PEOPLE, and that is actually hard to do.

As you would know, even you and I have differences in our Christianity. One example would be that I don't believe in a pre-trib rapture, which was taught to me my whole life. I only changed my beliefs in my 30's after some VERY personal experiences. I've actually went AGAINST what most of my family believes and I have paid a price for that. I've warned against traditions of men, many times and so does the Bible. But I suppose Dahreese, in all their wisdom; wouldn't realize this. But I couldn't care less what they believe or anyone believes, as long as I'm in good standings with the Father!!

myfather15
myfather15 07/28/13 - 12:25 am
Darby

Actually, he should just retire from commenting. Eventually a person has to realize when they're losing!!

owensjef3
owensjef3 07/28/13 - 12:33 am
Ha , this from the people who

Ha , this from the people who rewrote history today

owensjef3
owensjef3 07/28/13 - 12:42 am
Geez these people are talking

Geez these people are talking scripture and at the same time comparing the President to Hitler. I think that is too much.

chascushman
chascushman 07/28/13 - 11:44 am
Here is a story that you hear

Here is a story that you hear little about.
A 13-year-old girl was gang raped by ten men in Austin, TX, "before being sexually assaulted by another man after being dropped off with “nowhere to go.” Doctors said their findings were consistent with the allegations."
The second rapist was black, the others were illegal immigrants so no way the left-wing is going to really board cast this story. That’s not a good story because it does not help the left with its agenda.
Hey lets hurry and give the illegals citizenship so they can get a fair trial.

Bizkit
Bizkit 07/28/13 - 02:41 pm
Bush was similarly compared

Bush was similarly compared to Hitler as now Obama. You could argue both may deserve the comparison. I won't but others surely do.

Commission rejects tax jump

Seven commissioners nixed a proposed tax increase Monday that would cost a typical homeowner $70 a year, leaving the countywide millage unset with just a few days to meet state deadlines.