Nation hasn't been perfect

Some preachers, male and female, on television put on a show when they preach. Creflo Dollar is making Christians think they can sin and get away with it.

Matthew Hagee has been critical of people on entitlements. He should not do this because he has received part of his money from such people’s donations. Hagee has talked about young people, but he doesn’t realize he is still a young person himself, and he has a long way to go before he gets old.

The United States was not so Christian and perfect when it was created because the United States had the slave trade, and slavery for almost 100 years after it was created and segregation for almost 200 years. It took the Civil War to end slavery. Lynching used to be a part of life in the United States. So there have been worse times in the United States than what is going on today.

A lot of racism has ended in the United States, but there still are many racists left. Our present problems did not start with President Obama.

One more word about entitlements: There are almost 1 million military veterans who deserve disability entitlements but cannot get them. There are millions of civilians who deserve disability entitlements but cannot get them. I know of cases.

The United States is a great country, but it has never been perfect.

I have been an official Christian for almost 53 years.

owensjef3
owensjef3 07/27/13 - 12:02 pm
I will not waist my time on

I will not waist my time on that explanation .

owensjef3
owensjef3 07/27/13 - 12:02 pm
I will not waist my time on

I will not waist my time on that explanation .

owensjef3
owensjef3 07/27/13 - 12:02 pm
I will not waist my time on

I will not waist my time on that explanation .

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 07/27/13 - 12:06 pm
Quote from LTE

"Hagee, Truth in Action Ministry, CBN News, Pat Robertson of The 700 Club, Jack Van Impe, Hal Lindsey all have been prejudiced against President Obama."

myfather15
myfather15 07/27/13 - 12:08 pm
Owens

"President Obama hAs done more to seperate blacks and whites then Anyone in history, okay I will bite please explain."

Because EVERY time an "issue" comes up that MIGHT have the possibility of having RACE involved; Obama has to open his mouth and MAKE it about race. Then he will backpedal and try to APPEAR non-partisan!!

For example; the Professor (Gates) in Boston who was arrested and Obama, without a single shred of evidence or FACTS, said the police "Acted stupidly". Why Mr. President? Because the person arrested was black? That's the reason you decided to speak up, without knowing the facts? THEN, he decides to invite the officers for a "beer at the White House". PATHETIC for a supposed "Leader".

Then, right after the Zimmerman/Martin shooting; he speaks about Trayvon saying this could be his son!! Mr. President, you DID NOT know Trayvon Martin; just as NONE of us did!! IF and I mean IF, Trayvon Martin was a dope smoking, gang banger wannabe; would you still say he could be your son? Again, this is speaking WITHOUT knowledge of facts and circumstances!! Which a President should NOT do!! He is VERY quick to interject himself into ANY situation regarding people of opposite races; and it's not hard to figure which side he is ALWAYS on!! But then, when people tell him he might have spoke to soon, damage control starts.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 07/27/13 - 12:09 pm
So, owensfef.....you don't

So, owensfef.....you don't have ANY evidence to back up your statements? Just insults? You have NO evidence that someone was eliminated "Jim Crowe" style, and you have no refutation to the comparisons to Hitler....heck you didn't even mention any specific comparisons to Hitler that Beck made.......makes me wonder if you really even know, or if you just heard that he made some comparisons, which angered you because of your propensity to defend Obama, no matter what.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 07/27/13 - 12:11 pm
"It is very, very bad when

"It is very, very bad when Republican preachers start thinking that ALL Democrats or bad to the core."

owensjef3
owensjef3 07/27/13 - 12:12 pm
Yea you guys are right my

Yea you guys are right my father, that is very similar to Nathan Bedford Forrest . Lol are you f@@@@ serious. Folks that's what's wrong with glen beck.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 07/27/13 - 12:14 pm
Owensjef....tell us what

Owensjef....tell us what specific comparison to Hitler that Glen Beck made.

We'll be waiting. I don't think you even know.

owensjef3
owensjef3 07/27/13 - 12:16 pm
I can honestly say without

I can honestly say without stateing any facts that the president is nothing like Hitler. Lol the is ridiculous .

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 07/27/13 - 12:18 pm
I see....facts are not

I see....facts are not required. Makes perfect sense. You don't even really know for sure if he DID make a comparison to Hitler....you just heard he did....otherwise you would have stated what the comparison is.....be honest....am I wrong?

owensjef3
owensjef3 07/27/13 - 12:19 pm
Oh boy

Oh boy

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 07/27/13 - 12:20 pm
Owensjef......care to refute any of these?

Both Hitler and Obama held rallies in outdoor stadiums to excite and inflame the people's passions. Frequently women would faint or break into tears.

Both Hitler and Obama wrote ghost-written autobiographies prior to the start of theri run for political office. Hitler wrote Mein Kampf (My Struggle), and Obama wrote Dreams Of My Father. Both men then wrote a second book talking about their goals
for German and America. Hitler wrote A New World Order, and Obama wrote The Audacity of Hope.

Both Hitler and Obama originally had last names that were changed later in life. Hitler used to be Schickelbruber, and Obama's last name was Soetoro.

Both Hitler and Obama's supporters followed them blindly, and without question

Both Hitler and Obama used political power and coercion to conceal and hide their birth certificates from coming to public view. Hitler made his disappear, and Obama is unwilling and unable to produce his long-form birth certificate.

Both Hitler and Obama advocate using young people as a driving force to create an "army" of youth dedicated to their Ideals. Hitler had his Hitler Youth, and Obama his
Obama Youth Brigade.

Both Hitler and Obama were known for their tremendous oratorical skills

Both Hitler and Obama received Messianic comparisons, and both men had songs of adoration written about them and for them.

Like Hitler, Obama rules in direct disregard to the will and wishes of the people.

Like Hitler, Obama has an obvious distaste for the Jews, and sides with the Muslims every chance he gets.

Both Hitler and Obama were able to mezmerize the people even when it was obvious that what they were saying was not true.

Both Hitler and Obama used domestic terrorists to launch their careers. Hitler had his Brown Shirts from his beer hall days, and Obama had people like Bill Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn, and Rashid Khalidi.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 07/27/13 - 12:21 pm
"Oh boy" Good rebuttal. I

"Oh boy"

Good rebuttal.

I better get some yard work done before it rains.

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 07/27/13 - 12:22 pm
HA @ 12:11

"I'm glad you think that......maybe you can relate to how bad it is when someone thinks that there is no way that an all non black jury can be fair.....it's about judging an entire race based on the actions of a few."

YOU CAN"T LET IT GO, CAN YOU !! "It's like shooting fish in a barrel." a very wise women stated yesterday ! Did you see where the non-white juror stated that she believed GZ WAS GUILTY !! It's these pesky laws in this country that covered UP THE REALITY !!

myfather15
myfather15 07/27/13 - 12:23 pm
dahreese is simply doing what Satan did!!

Twist scripture to fit their agenda, period. Nowhere did it say the Samaritan was an "unbeliever". Satan did the same thing when tempting Christ on the mount; twist scripture just slightly, thereby losing the entire meaning.

But, I would agree with other parts of the post. Absolutely NOONE is more critical of "Pastors, Priests, prophets" than GOD HIMSELF!! He has warned us all throughout the Bible about WATCHING out for these people!! Know them by their fruits, not their words!!

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 07/27/13 - 12:26 pm
HA @ 12:18

"am I wrong?"

ARE YOU EVER ??!! You must be the closest thing to a walking encyclopedia EVER !!

owensjef3
owensjef3 07/27/13 - 12:27 pm
Myself and hitler both liked

Myself and hitler both liked bake chicken, myself and hitler both liked dogs ; me and hitler's favored color was blue lol . What da

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 07/27/13 - 12:28 pm
T3....haven't you ever

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 07/27/13 - 12:29 pm
Owensjef....can you refute

Owensjef....can you refute any of the comparisons? I know it hurts you to admit that they are true......because of the fifth comparison that I posted.

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 07/27/13 - 12:30 pm
HA @ 12:20

"Both Hitler and Obama hid their real identies. Hiter had a Jewish ancestry, and Obama
a Muslim one. But unlike Hitler, Obama flaunted his Muslim roots in his start as a politician in order to defuse the inevitable firestorm. His ploy of "hiding in plain sight" worked very well."

Don't you think the part about Obama is leaning toward racism ??

myfather15
myfather15 07/27/13 - 12:31 pm
When passing legislation;

When passing legislation; Hitler would pose with children and say "We must protect the innocent". Obama has done the EXACT same thing!! Biggest comparison; Obama IS a communist as was Hitler!! The only thing stopping Obama is that pesky, outdated Constitution!! But, they are working HARD on getting rid of that stumbling block as well!!

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 07/27/13 - 12:33 pm
HA @ 12:28

"T3....haven't you ever heard.....if a man talks in the forest and there is no woman to hear him.....is he still wrong? LOL"

I LIKE THIS ONE !! YOU are really on you game today !! What happened to doing some yard work ??

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 07/27/13 - 12:37 pm
Didn't beat the rain. :-(

Didn't beat the rain. :-(

owensjef3
owensjef3 07/27/13 - 12:37 pm
Okay he said Hitler was a

Okay he said Hitler was a communist , I'm done , as I said read a book.

owensjef3
owensjef3 07/27/13 - 12:38 pm
Okay he said Hitler was a

Okay he said Hitler was a communist , I'm done , as I said read a book.

owensjef3
owensjef3 07/27/13 - 12:40 pm
I'll give you a hint , hitler

I'll give you a hint , hitler was on the right

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 07/27/13 - 12:41 pm
Quote from LTE

"The United States is a great country, but it has never been perfect."

"Faith without works is dead." How about ALL of those illegals that want citizenship ??!! If GOD recognizes their work, then why can't everyone that benefits GREATLY from their works !!

owensjef3
owensjef3 07/27/13 - 12:46 pm
We've got people on this web

We've got people on this web site comparing the president to a man who killed millions of Jews. I bet grateful mother could not get away with this this is shameful and very telling

RMSHEFF
RMSHEFF 07/27/13 - 12:46 pm
Obama has to hide what he

Obama has to hide what he truly believes but occasionally he slips and speaks the truth. Remember Joe the plumber and wealth redistribution.
Liberals can't be honest about what they want to do and still get elected.