Hypocrisy fans animosity

The outcome of the George Zimmerman trial was the result of our justice system. But because the results were not desired by some on the left and by race-baiting people such as the Revs. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, it becomes an injustice. I’d bet their idea of justice is Zimmerman hanging from a tree. Some people on the left and people such as Jackson and Sharpton still think America has the atmosphere of 1963 Mississippi.

When President Obama (actually a biracial person) was elected, I heard that race relations were supposed to heal and things were going to be vastly improved. But let’s see – we have charlatans such as Sharpton and Jackson who feed on racial tensions, saying there was no justice in the Zimmerman verdict, but remain relatively quiet when blacks kill blacks in Chicago. Where is the justice for the slain in Chicago? What about the civil rights of the slain citizens in Chicago?

We have liberal media that also feed on racial tensions and race-baiting. We also have brainless athletes and celebrities making idiotic statements on Twitter.

Race issues will never improve while the hypocrisy persists among the media; irrelevant charlatans; and brain-dead celebrities and athletes.

People who are honest and have common sense know this to be true.

George J. Weber

Augusta

myfather15
myfather15 07/19/13 - 06:08 am
So, according to t3bledsoe's "Logic"

If I'm cheating on my wife and she hires a PI to follow me to the hotel where I'm meeting my MANY GF's, and I see said PI; I may then beat the living crap out of him, mercilessly!!! And I'm justified in beating the crap out of him because he was following me!! Is that about right???

If this PI takes no further action but to simply follow and observe me; he has still placed my life in danger and I may then assault him? Am I getting this right?????

And people actually believe this type thinking is "rational logic"? OMG!!!!! This will make a person want to beat their head against the wall, until unconscious, just for relief!!!!

myfather15
myfather15 07/19/13 - 06:07 am
Truth never matters:

Do even know what truth is? Please give the reference where you got that "90%" number, because I've never seen a number even NEAR that high!!

2nd, Jackson and Sharpton support taking guns out of gangs hands??? Since when? I haven't seen them do anything about that!! Also, that makes perfect sense doesn't it?? Lets pass more guns legislation, aimed at taking guns out of the "gangs" hands!! YES, those gangs; the ones who have NEVER followed a single gun law EVER enacted!!!! But wait just a minute!! I'm positive they will follow the NEW gun laws, because the Obamasiah is backing them and they realize his greatness!!!!

Yes sir!!! Peace and harmony is coming!! With new guns regulations, the Hell's Angels, Monguls, Outlaws, Aryan Brotherhood, Bloods, Crips, Gangster disciples, BGD, MS-13, Latin Kings, Folk, and many more, will be lining up at the Courthouse to turn in their guns!!! What a day that will be!! Finally, the gangs won't have any more guns!!! Thank you Mr. Sharpton, Jackson, and especially our lord and savior Barack Obamasiah!!!!

InChristLove
InChristLove 07/19/13 - 06:31 am
I see still no answer from

I see still no answer from Tim concerning which hand Zimmerman would have been able to have the gun in his hand prior to the assault by Trayvon.

Sure makes sense doesn't it that Trayvon is so scared that he punches a man in the face who is holding a gun, breaks the guys nose and bashes his head on the concrete, causing several lacerations, all the while Zimmerman has a gun in his hand.

Yeah Tim....your logic seems a little flawed, I'd say.

seenitB4
seenitB4 07/19/13 - 07:46 am
Thanks myfather

For this...:)

At least I got a good laugh with ya this am..lol..that was good. :):)

KSL
KSL 07/19/13 - 10:40 am
I am thinking of buying

I am thinking of buying another gun today. Something I can conceal.

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 07/19/13 - 10:49 am
BASH Tim and Obama

NOW I am enemy # 2 just behind Obama. HA has a right to bash me because I am ALWAYS targeting her !!

Fiat_Lux
Fiat_Lux 07/19/13 - 12:42 pm
@T3Bledsoe, don't flatter yourself.

You're not even high enough on HA enemies list to merit a number. She is simply being kind enough to entertain your comments and reply. After a while, though, it becomes tiresome.

Your targeting of HA almost certainly has all the impact of removing your finger from a glass of water.

KSL
KSL 07/19/13 - 11:04 pm
Here is what I want

To have lunch with fiat and humble angela. I will just sit, listen, and eat.