Hypocrisy fans animosity

The outcome of the George Zimmerman trial was the result of our justice system. But because the results were not desired by some on the left and by race-baiting people such as the Revs. Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, it becomes an injustice. I’d bet their idea of justice is Zimmerman hanging from a tree. Some people on the left and people such as Jackson and Sharpton still think America has the atmosphere of 1963 Mississippi.

When President Obama (actually a biracial person) was elected, I heard that race relations were supposed to heal and things were going to be vastly improved. But let’s see – we have charlatans such as Sharpton and Jackson who feed on racial tensions, saying there was no justice in the Zimmerman verdict, but remain relatively quiet when blacks kill blacks in Chicago. Where is the justice for the slain in Chicago? What about the civil rights of the slain citizens in Chicago?

We have liberal media that also feed on racial tensions and race-baiting. We also have brainless athletes and celebrities making idiotic statements on Twitter.

Race issues will never improve while the hypocrisy persists among the media; irrelevant charlatans; and brain-dead celebrities and athletes.

People who are honest and have common sense know this to be true.

George J. Weber

Augusta

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 07/18/13 - 04:53 pm
I accept your retreat.

I accept your retreat.

Fiat_Lux
Fiat_Lux 07/18/13 - 04:55 pm
@HA

May as well move on. There is no intelligent debate to be had.

It really is sad, though, that when it's time to put up or shut up, some people just dance around and twitter like birds. I guess just disappearing the way Bod and a few others do is somewhat preferable.

Bizkit
Bizkit 07/18/13 - 05:19 pm
Humble for a lady you have a

Humble for a lady you have a warrior spirit. Remind me never to tick you off. Valid sounds like his degree is more in philosophy or arts than social justice-probably a minor in the arts. He has a rather nebulous and poetic way with words (which isn't a criticism just an observation). I guess different styles-Valid prefers nebulous and Humble direct (right in the carotid artery which I like a little blood)-Fiat likes to build arguments (I like that logical nature too). Myself it's hard to tell if I'm serious, bullcrappin', or just stirrin' the pot. I have such fun here.

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 07/18/13 - 05:28 pm
HA @ 3:28

"Due to your gross misunderstanding of stalking laws, no "at a boy" will be given."

YOU MEAN TO TELL me that the "stand your ground" does not include stalking even from a man with a gun ??!! I can't believe that you can't see that !! How do you know that Zimmerman had not already pulled his gun ??! Oh, but you look the other way when talking about guns !!

seenitB4
seenitB4 07/18/13 - 05:33 pm
Yes cgee

THAT poster sends me some great emails...some I can't put on here but they make me laugh ALL day long! ♥

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 07/18/13 - 05:35 pm
Because there is no evidence

Did the phone call say "creepy @55 cracker WITH A GUN?"

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 07/18/13 - 05:44 pm
Read up before you accuse

Read up before you accuse someone of a crime you don't understand. Following is NOT the same as Stalking.

Take note that the term "repeatedly" is a qualifier to complete the offense in ALL instances.

Zimmerman committed NO crime, and your repeated attempts to accuse him of one is not becoming of you.

Bizkit
Bizkit 07/18/13 - 05:41 pm
Believe me when someone pulls

Believe me when someone pulls a pistol on you your first instinct isn't to run and attack them. Once the fight or flight reflex kicks in that adrenalin rush you will likely run because it hard to hit a target -esp. running-after about 15 ft with a snubnose pistol-others dodge. I've shot guns my whole life and I'm spot on with a rifle or shotgun but I can't hit the side of barn with a pistol. It's useless to me except at point blank.

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 07/18/13 - 05:43 pm
HA @ 3:30

"How about someone show us some EVIDENCE that stalking occurred?"

YOU LOVE EVIDENCE don't you. I submit that YOU can not prove that he wasn't stalking Martin !! Also, again, you can not prove that Zimmerman hadn't already pulled his gun since he thought of himself as a policeman !

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 07/18/13 - 05:47 pm
Scroll up Tim....According to

Scroll up Tim....According to the definition of stalking, there could not have been any stalking. Also, you are aware the the burden of proof lies on the accuser, here in the USA, don't you?

And who said he "thought himself as a policeman?"......oh yes...that was YOU who said that....another assumption that has no base. Please stop trying to make Martin look like the victim, contrary to all of the evidence. It will make you look foolish.

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 07/18/13 - 05:52 pm
HA @ 5:35

"Because there is no evidence that the gun was pulled. Sorry if I deal in facts, and not speculation that contradicts all of the available evidence."

What evidence PROVES that Zimmerman had not pulled his gun, his word ??! If I am not mistaken, the only people THAT KNOW THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH was Zimmerman and Martin ! How can I not see things, HOW CAN you not see reality like it really happened !!

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 07/18/13 - 05:55 pm
Again...scroll up. Burden of

Again...scroll up. Burden of proof........

What evidence is there that you are not a peeping tom? If I were to accuse you of that, guess what....you have no obligation to prove you are not. It would be MY obligation to provide evidence. That's how it works.

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 07/18/13 - 05:56 pm
HA @ 5:47

"Please stop trying to make Martin look like the victim, contrary to all of the evidence. It will make you look foolish."

SORRY, but Martin was the ONLY dead victim due to "Policeman Zimmerman" !

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 07/18/13 - 06:00 pm
You really need to stop

You really need to stop making things up. Was it necessary to post "Policeman Zimmerman" as if he were doing anything wrong?

Zimmerman was the bloody, bruised victim of assault.

Martin was a victim of his decision to start a violent fight.

If you start a fight, you might get killed.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 07/18/13 - 06:05 pm
Well.....enough debunking

Well.....enough debunking every single thing you say with facts, but I have a singing gig to go to.

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 07/18/13 - 06:08 pm
HA, I think YOU proved my stalking theory

"(1) As used in this section, the term:
(a) “Harass” means to engage in a course of conduct directed at a specific person that causes substantial emotional distress in such person and serves no legitimate purpose.
(b) “Course of conduct” means a pattern of conduct composed of a series of acts over a period of time, however short, evidencing a continuity of purpose. Constitutionally protected activity is not included within the meaning of “course of conduct.” Such constitutionally protected activity includes picketing or other organized protests.

THERE IS NOBODY ALIVE that can testify as to what happened before the shooting.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 07/18/13 - 06:12 pm
Note the qualifier

"THERE IS NOBODY ALIVE that can testify as to what happened before the shooting."

Actually there is, but you REFUSE to believe him.....also, remember who has the burden of proof?

Now I'm off.

Bizkit
Bizkit 07/18/13 - 06:22 pm
Hey I don't sing but I am a

Hey I don't sing but I am a musician. Where you singin' -w'ell all come and stalk you a bit. hee, hee.

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 07/18/13 - 06:26 pm
HA, I thought you had somewhere to go !

Are you going or not ??

validPoint
validPoint 07/18/13 - 06:28 pm
Talking and Telling The Truth

Dead people do not talk, and liars do not tell the truth. Martin is dead, Zimmerman has given conflicting accounts....many of which do not add up to be truthful. The country is in an uproar concerning the matter, and I would rather be anywhere than in Zimmerman's shoes....slice it or dice it, the situation is bad, and nobody wins...what's more, the Legal system needs to be revamped, and there is going to be no peace in this matter until something happens that has not happened.

If this statement is "nebulos", then so be it. Some things appear to be "nebulos" because the capacity of the mind is not developed enough to process and send the message to the eyes. Therefore, blindness sets in. When blindness sets in, all the talk in the world will not be processed enough to be seen...

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 07/18/13 - 06:35 pm
HA @ 6:12

"Note the qualifier "repeatedly" in EVERY stated instance of stalking in the law. Since this was his first encounter, it would be impossible to REPEATEDLY stalk him."

Where is the "REPEATEDLY" qualifier in the following which probably is the way things went down.

"(c) “Credible threat” means a threat made with the intent to cause the person who is the target of the threat to reasonably fear for his or her safety. The threat must be against the life of, or a threat to cause bodily injury to, a person.""

Guess what, "Your link's information, NOT MINE !!"

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 07/18/13 - 06:43 pm
Posted from my phone

If you take time to read AND understand the link you would see that section 1 "As used in this section, the term:" ie these are definitions that will be used in 1a, 1b, 1c, and 1d (thus the lettered subsections). Sections 2, 3, 4, and 5 are what a person has to do to have committed the crime. Sections 6, 7, and 8 are the punishments for the crime. Notice that in order to have committed the crime as defined in sections 2, 3, 4, and 5 it must have been REPEATEDLY as I stated.

You have to both read AND understand the link for it to be helpful....sorry to have confused you.

Bizkit
Bizkit 07/18/13 - 07:22 pm
I said it was an observation

I said nebulous and I said it was an observation and not a criticism-you usually don't directly address a topic and you like poetry. But then you accuse me of "mindblindness". I have plenty of capacity of the mind and demonstrated so in my chosen field. But forget that I agree the justice system needs to be revamped and the penal system should only be for violent criminals-everyone else needs to work out restitution for their crimes so they aren't a financial burden to society. We have a system now that seems an evolutionary arms race of just makin' better criminals.

Bizkit
Bizkit 07/18/13 - 07:24 pm
Hey Humble I hacked into the

Hey Humble I hacked into the govt spy system and I am following your phone, tag, and vehicle location. Does that break stalker laws?

validPoint
validPoint 07/18/13 - 08:09 pm
Bizkit, no problem

No problem Bizkit, no personal attack intended. By the way, I am not a "He", and you are correct about the Arts. However, the major is Social Justice Professions. It really is. Most defendants do not appreciate my presence as a juror, so they do everything they can to keep me off. We were trained to pull out things that the average laity would not think about.

Manytimes I usually do not directly address a subject is because i like to leave blank spaces to be filled in...We are advised to avoid "power plays" at all cost, and at no time is it necessary for us to have the last word.

Have a great evening.

InChristLove
InChristLove 07/18/13 - 08:46 pm
I admit I haven't read all

I admit I haven't read all these post so if someone already covered this, I apologize.

T3 you asked "How do you know that Zimmerman had not already pulled his gun ?"

Easy, logic wins. If you have a phone in one hand and a flash light which he was using in the other....please tell us how could he have a gun in his hand?

Bizkit
Bizkit 07/18/13 - 08:59 pm
No problem Valid. I wasn't

No problem Valid. I wasn't really thinking you meant it as in insult so that's why I quickly moved on. I get a little cantankerous with a low blood sugar before supper sometimes. Have a great evening too.

Truth Matters
Truth Matters 07/18/13 - 10:15 pm
Chicago

@Weber
Let's agree that gun violence in Chicago is a hotbed of a mess. I would be interested in knowing What would you do to solve the gun violence in Chicago. The three you criticize:Obama, Jackson, Sharpton and many others want more sensible gun control and have tried to sway public sentiment. It's a little disingenuous to fault them for not paying attention to Chicago.

The public by more than 90% are in favor of some kind of gun control to keep weapons out of the hand of gangs, etc. But the NRA has a choke hold on congress and they will wet their pants before they cross the NRA. I give the 3 you mentioned credit for putting something on the table; that's more than can be said for most commenters here. Admittedly i have not read every single post, but in general there is a lot of talk but few ideas.

Bizkit
Bizkit 07/18/13 - 10:41 pm
This is a republic not a

This is a republic not a democracy-who cares what the majority want. I am sure 90% of the folks in the deep South wanted to maintain a choke hold on our black brothers before the civil rights movement. We need to address violence in our society not chasing every means to kill people. The WHO suggests regulating guns and knives, regulating alcohol consumption, develop community ties and encourage "family". I don't think regulating guns is very productive strategy because there are already so many of them in the US-long history of this constitutional right. Guns have been a part of America culture and history and the constitutional right to arms will not be "infringed" make a great argument to try another strategy. I like my idea of a cameras embedded in guns with an inaccessible memory card except by law enforcement so there would be a record of who shot what. The mafia is a gang and they've used every means possible to off people. Guns are a peripheral issues because violence is the problem. A person who would put a bomb near a child or shoot a child in stroller demonstrates a sick violent mind. It is difficult to see their humanity because they must dehumanize a person to do something so heinous.

myfather15
myfather15 07/19/13 - 05:55 am
T3bledsoe

Dude, I hope you don't own firearms!! With the "rational logic" you possess, that would be a scary thought.