And now, the future news

The United States will become a one-party government as millions celebrate.

Suicide options and health (death) panels save costs of Obamacare, only $32,000 a year for a family of four. Christianity will be eradicated in 10 years as an amendment to the Constitution by Congress, which includes Sharia law. The Montana badlands will be designated for faith camps for those who refuse to adhere to the new law.

Unemployment will rise to 12.9 percent while Social Security and Medicare go bankrupt. New taxes will be enforced to aid the homeless. Thirty-million illegal immigrants will be given citizenship after declaring themselves Democrats.

Tent cities will form in Boston, Los Angeles, New York and Baltimore. Police will clamp down on security to move the homeless to the countryside to be out of sight and out of mind.

Shortages will bring bread to $20 a loaf and a lack of toilet paper, while ownership of gold and silver must be relinquished to the federal government.

Future news coming to a town near you. You’re welcome.

Clifford Henning

Graniteville, S.C.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 06/21/13 - 03:52 pm
I have a busy weekend with

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 06/21/13 - 03:53 pm
Why are you defending

Why are you defending criminals, t3bledsoe?

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 06/21/13 - 03:56 pm
Quote from LTE

"Suicide options and health (death) panels save costs of Obamacare, only $32,000 a year for a family of four."

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 06/21/13 - 04:02 pm
HA @ 4:53

"I have a busy weekend with many outdoor activities. Your Valium seems to be affecting your comments anyway. I'm having a hard time making heads or tails out of them."

"Why are you defending criminals, t3bledsoe?"

HA, without these (CRIMINALS ??), do you realize how much you food would cost ??!! I hate that you have something more pressing to do, because I measure my abilities against your's.

Young Fred
Young Fred 06/21/13 - 04:03 pm
"The qestion was, "Do you

"The qestion was, "Do you think anybody hates illegals.""

You made a statement on this thread addressing "illegal haters".

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 06/21/13 - 04:07 pm
Young Fred @ 5:03

"Sooo, to answer your question as it might relate to this thread - I see no evidence anyone on this thread hates illegals."

I think the people that see these hard workers as criminals is at the very least distain.

b b b bubba
b b b bubba 06/21/13 - 04:27 pm
wow

78 postings on this topic
and T3 is yet to make a valid point

KSL
KSL 06/21/13 - 04:26 pm
Well, they would do the work

Well, they would do the work if their generous welfare was cut off or reduced.

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 06/21/13 - 04:30 pm
Two quotes from LTE

"New taxes will be enforced to aid the homeless."

"Police will clamp down on security to move the homeless to the countryside to be out of sight and out of mind."

If there is going to be a new tax to aid the homeless, then why will they be moved to the countryside ? I guess the taxes will so meger as to pay for food and water only.

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 06/21/13 - 04:35 pm
b b b bubba @ 5:27

"78 postings on this topic
and T3 is yet to make a valid point"

I thought that justthefacts said that my statement about the welfare paid people would have to do the hard jobs.

b b b bubba
b b b bubba 06/21/13 - 04:36 pm
tell me something T3....

why do you ignore the postings of Ms.Anthrope?

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 06/21/13 - 04:41 pm
b b b bubba @ 5:36

"why do you ignore the postings of Ms.Anthrope?"

I usually limit my debates with HA. I guess I have offended her today as she will not engage in a debate today.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 06/21/13 - 04:42 pm
I see them as criminals

I see them as criminals because every day that they are here they are breaking the law.

as for "I hope when Obamacare is finally in full play, then many of the people on Medicaid will be FORCED to pay for their health insurance."

b b b bubba
b b b bubba 06/21/13 - 04:47 pm
@T3

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 06/21/13 - 04:47 pm
HA @ 5:42

"If they were on medicaid because they couldn't afford insurance, what on Earth makes you think they will be able to afford insurance now that it costs more?"

I guess when you conservatives FORCE all of the illegals out of the country, then these Medicaid people will have jobs to be able to buy health insurance.

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 06/21/13 - 04:57 pm
The heart-beat is not into it today !

Guess I will leave due to the heart-beat that drives the debate ( HA ) is not haveing a good day. maybe tomorrow

burninater
burninater 06/21/13 - 05:19 pm
JTF, let me see if I am fully

JTF, let me see if I am fully understanding your train of thought here.

Employers like illegal labor because they can pay substandard wages.

Replacing that labor with legal labor would force employers to pay prevailing wages.

So let's consider our options:

OPTION 1: Hire sufficient law enforcement and immigrations officers to implement mass deportations across the nation to remove illegal laborers and their illegal families. These need to be sufficient resources to track down, incarcerate, process for deportation, and transport over 10 million people.

Brace for the economic shock of pervasive workforce shortages across the country, in key services and agricultural sectors.

Here are some cost estimates of phases one and two of OPTION 1:

----------------------
(Begin cut/paste)

Center For Global Trade Analysis Study: Deportation Of Undocumented Workers Would "Cause A Considerable Loss To The US Economy In Terms Of Real GDP." A 2009 study by the Center for Global Trade Analysis at Purdue University that examined the effects on the U.S. economy of three different scenarios -- full deportation, full legalization, and full legalization with increased border control -- found that mass deportation of undocumented Mexican workers would "cause a considerable loss to the US economy in terms of real GDP." Economists Angel Aguiar and Terrie Walmsley wrote:

The deportation of all undocumented Mexican workers causes a loss in real GDP of 0.61 percent. Legalization on the other hand, has a positive effect on real GDP regardless of border control. Although the extent to which the border remains porous, causes larger gains in real GDP, 0.53 percent as opposed to 0.17 percent in the border control scenario. [Research in Agricultural & Applied Economics, July 2009]

Center For American Progress: Full Deportation Would Drain $2.5 Trillion From U.S. Economy Over 10 Years. In a report examining how full deportation would impact the U.S. economy, the Center for American Progress (CAP) found that a full "deportation approach would have the cumulative effect of draining $2.5 trillion over 10 years from the U.S. economy." [Center for American Progress, March 2010]

Center For American Progress: Enforcement Costs In A Mass Deportation Strategy Would Total $285 Billion Over 5 Years. In the same report, CAP estimated that it would cost $200 billion (in 2008 dollars) to deport all undocumented immigrants in the United States. CAP further wrote:

That amount, however, does not include the annual recurring border and interior enforcement spending that will necessarily have to occur. It would cost taxpayers at least another $17 billion annually (in 2008 dollars) to maintain the status quo at the border and in the interior, or a total of nearly $85 billion over "five years. that means the total "five-year immigration enforcement cost under a mass deportation strategy would be approximately $285 billion. [Center for American Progress, March 2010]

(End cut/paste)
---------------------

Finally, cross fingers in hopes that legal individuals on welfare will find sufficient resources and the necessary wherewithal to migrate to the very locations where work has now been abandoned by millions of deported illegal workers. Be sure, at this point, that you are not holding your breath. If crossing fingers is insufficient, pay for massive relocation programs for unemployed welfare recipients across the country to replace deported labor.

OPTION 2: Legalize existing illegal workforce at no cost. Begin collecting income and payroll taxes immediately.

From a FISCAL standpoint, this is a no-brainer.

J.C.King
J.C.King 06/21/13 - 05:12 pm
@ burnator

Did you misstate this?
"OPTION 2: Legalize existing [IL]legal workforce at no cost. Begin collecting income and payroll taxes immediately."

burninater
burninater 06/21/13 - 05:20 pm
Thanks J.C., fixed it.

Thanks J.C., fixed it.

J.C.King
J.C.King 06/21/13 - 05:22 pm
@burninater

U R welcome........
now do me a favor........
Tell me if you have seen any posts by Ms.Anthrope on this thread today? Are they invisible?

burninater
burninater 06/21/13 - 05:29 pm
Invisible. They show up on

Invisible. They show up on the mobile site with the word "Unpublished", but the actual comment is invisible there as well.

J.C.King
J.C.King 06/21/13 - 05:30 pm
I see....

so now I know that censorship is the modus operandi of the ACES.
thanks for the insight.

Jake
Jake 06/21/13 - 05:36 pm
Ms.Anthrope

Not seeing anything from this poster as well. Maybe she is in the same room as Retired Army and Techfan.

J.C.King
J.C.King 06/21/13 - 05:37 pm
yes, Jake

that must be the case........lol

justthefacts
justthefacts 06/21/13 - 07:06 pm
Burn

Hey Burn, I realize the unlikelyhood of deportation happening. But, let me ask you, did the left wing organization Center for American Progress say anything about the cost burden of the illegal aliens living here? Oh, wait I am sorry, the Center calls them "undocumented workers". That does sound a lot better, doesn't it. Anyhoo, here is one study:

"The cost of harboring illegal immigrants in the United States is a staggering $113 billion a year -- an average of $1,117 for every “native-headed” household in America -- according to a study conducted by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR)."

Looks like about a two and a half year break-even point and then $117 Billion a year savings from there on.

burninater
burninater 06/21/13 - 08:02 pm
JTF, think for a moment. Our

JTF, think for a moment. Our federal budget last year was $3.54 trillion. Subtract the $113 billion for illegal immigrants. That leaves us at $3.43 trillion. This is the money spent on America and Americans -- on you, me, and all the rest of us. This is 30 times greater than the money spent on legal citizens.

There are 11 million illegal aliens in the U.S.. Current census estimates for total U.S. population is 313 million. 30 times more money is spent on legal citizens, but there are less than 30 times more legal citizens than illegal immigrants. The per capita cost for LEGAL citizens is HIGHER than for ILLEGALS. I'm sure that FAIR avoided talking about that salient fact.

We are an aging country with decreasing birth rates. Deporting a younger, healthier workforce instead of legalizing them and taxing their labor is stubbornly short-sighted and fiscally ill-conceived.

RMSHEFF
19892
RMSHEFF 06/21/13 - 08:51 pm
Burn...where did you get 113

Burn...where did you get 113 billion. This must be a federal number. Everyone knows the states and local governments bare most of the cost of the illegals.....just ask Arizona, Texas, New Mexico etc.

burninater
burninater 06/21/13 - 08:54 pm
RM, that was JTF's number,

RM, that was JTF's number, and s/he quoted it from "a study conducted by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR)".

justthefacts
justthefacts 06/21/13 - 09:09 pm
Burn

Sorry, I just don't see how you can justify that line of thinking. No use arguing about it.

itsanotherday1
itsanotherday1 06/21/13 - 10:47 pm
JTF

You tried, but I think some are too married to their dogma to see.

"OK, I was trying to lead you down the rosy path. Employers, losing the cheap labor of illegals, would have to raise the pay enough to entice Americans to do the work. This would be a good thing, no? People with limited education could "pick" or "kill" and get paid a decent living for doing so. Unlike today, where employers can hire people off the grid and abuse them with low wages."

For the umpteenth time.. WE CANNOT AFFORD THEIR CHEAP LABOR! It is killing the entry level job market and throwing who knows how many on public assistance. Not to mention, those cheap wages also depress wages of ALL hourly workers.

Truthfully, if I had a choice of picking peaches or getting a check that gave me anything close, I might choose to sit and collect rather than sweating my fanny off in a peach orchard. That isn't hard to figure out; responsible people have their pride, but there is a crossover point at which you just take the gimme.

I think most TAXPAYERS would be happy to pay a little extra for produce, pine straw, etc. if it meant Americans were working and producing it. Notice I didn't include housing. Those gains are going in the pockets of the builders. Housing prices just go up, up, up; so higher profits for more "productive" labor isn't necessarily passed on.