The buck hasn't stopped yet

Benghazi, IRS and the AP phone records search are all ongoing issues that could be considered major scandals, depending to whom you talk.

Let’s talk about Benghazi.

The attack in Libya on Sept. 11, 2012, resulted in the death of four Americans, including the ambassador. When four Americans are murdered by terrorists, there should be no politics involved.

But in my opinion, since it happened during the election campaign, someone in the Obama campaign, or the president himself, decided to ensure that this incident did not impede his re-election. And now some Democrats are attempting to blame the failure to protect our personnel in Libya on Republicans’ cutting spending on security. So which party is playing politics?

Now eight months later, we still do not know exactly who did what or who changed what.

The IRS issue is definitely a scandal. If you listen to the testimony of the outgoing commissioner Steven Miller, you get the impression he is either a liar, incompetent or both. His answers to the congressional committee were arrogant and often vague, with answers such as “I don’t know,” “I don’t remember,” “I do not have the names.”

And you need to remember the IRS is going to be the enforcing agent for the new health care law. You will need to provide medical information on your tax forms next year. And your doctor will need to provide medical information to the IRS. What’s to prevent private medical information being used by some bureaucrat when determining health care issues?

The AP phone records seizure should concern all Americans. How much more power does the federal government grab before we realize that the Constitution is being trampled on?

So, three ongoing scandals have engulfed the Obama administration. My faith in the American government is next to zero.

So who is at fault? Someone in the State Department, IRS or White House is to blame. There are people in the White House, Executive Branch and IRS who are arrogant and out of touch with Americans. More people need to be fired. And the buck should stop at the White House, regardless of how much President Obama knew.

deestafford
deestafford 06/05/13 - 12:50 am
Let's face facts:

obama has no leadership ability as shown by these scandals.

He has put people in these positions who will do his bidding without being told what to do. They listen to his speeches such as when he said the TEA Party is bad for America and they take action to carry out his theme of destroying something that is bad for America. You will never find a letter, memo, or phone call from obama telling the IRS to do what it did just as you would never find a letter from Hitler telling to kill 12 million Jews (I'm not comparing obama and Hitler...just actions as a result of their words). All his subordinates did was to put into action the words he used in his speeches.

The orchestration for much of this was done by Valerie Jarrett in my opinion. Nobody sees the president without her permission. She is one of the reasons he is so ill informed of negative reactions to any of his policies.

obama has put people into positions who think as he does---America needs fundamentally changing from its ways of free markets, capitalism, individualism, and self reliance. The populace is too stupid to think for itself and must be "governed" (to use Jarretts's term) by the ''elite intellectuals".

Dixieman
Dixieman 06/05/13 - 03:24 am
If it weren't for the fact...

...that we would then end up with JOE BIDEN (!!!) as President, I would love to see O impeached.

carcraft
carcraft 06/05/13 - 05:38 am
I really think, at this

I really think, at this point, that slo Joe might be better, at least I don't think he is smart enough to get the IRS to audit conservatives, to charge conservative for FOI requests or any of the other dictatorial garbage Obama is doing. Slow Joe would wonder around and mumble to himself. And people that post here think Palin wasn't qualified.. give me a break...

carcraft
carcraft 06/05/13 - 05:43 am
Obama's latest scandal is

Obama's latest scandal is that members of his administration are using fake email accounts. One false identity non existent individual even won awards at the Environmental Protection Agency! Did the accounts exist to hide things from freedom of information requests? Don't worry, Obama will investigate! Please liberals, hold your breath while he does..

carcraft
carcraft 06/05/13 - 05:50 am
The scandals and ethics problems keep piling up

Then there is the Sebelius scandal. As head of Health and Human Services she lobbied organizations she regulated for support of Obama care!

nofanofobama
nofanofobama 06/05/13 - 06:09 am
where is the outrage from the

where is the outrage from the left..imagine if this where bush...i have no only zero faith in my govt.. and i feel we are being lead down the pass to destruction of our once great country..and 47 percent dont care...

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 06/05/13 - 07:47 am
The only response I've seen

The only response I've seen on these boards about the IRS doing what they already admitted to and apologized for, from the liberals, is defending these horrible actions, because they were against the people they hate.

Gary Ross
Gary Ross 06/05/13 - 07:55 am
These things happened 7 months ago,

...and are just now being investigated? For a man and his administration whose goals are to cripple our country, do you really think they have been idol since then? What other scandals are in the making right now?
Secret email accounts? This is transparency? Sounds like Clinton when he said that his interpretation of the word "sex" was different than the rest of America's. All government records should be recorded. Government employees are employees of the people = public. Having secret email accounts further erodes trust in government, which is exactly what O wants! Wake up America! Write to your elected officials daily!

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 06/05/13 - 08:20 am
I guess we all know what the

I guess we all know what the President meant when he said you should punish your enemies.

RMSHEFF
RMSHEFF 06/05/13 - 08:55 am
We may never know the depths

We may never know the depths of dishonesty and corruption in which this administration has engaged. This is the m.o. of leftist because the end always justifies the means. The Obama white house is the "real" occupy Washington movement.

justus4
justus4 06/05/13 - 08:57 am
Hee, hee, how long can u beat

Hee, hee, how long can u beat a dead horse? Mrs Clinton said it best "What difference does it make?" Ronald Reagan caused the lives of 238 marines in Beirut in '86 by placing them in barracks unprotected. Those families deserved answers that never came...the article mentions the "buck" and it stopping. Well, the President's approval is steady at 52% - the American people know a dead horse and exaggerated patriotism and wishful thinking won't change that fact.

carcraft
carcraft 06/05/13 - 09:20 am
Well lookie at GM

The Gubment is selling GM stock at a $10 Billion dollar tax payer loss..hows that working for you?

allhans
allhans 06/05/13 - 09:28 am
The AP has been

The AP has been awakened..(Obama should have let the big dog sleep)..they uncovered the alias email accounts and you can bet they will find a lot more that has until now been hidden...

Young Fred
Young Fred 06/05/13 - 10:21 am
@RMSHEFF

"This is the m.o. of leftist because the end always justifies the means."

Amen brother! In their minds, they know what's best for the peons. The bad thing is their warped worldview produces warped "ends" to strive towards.

KSL
KSL 06/05/13 - 12:08 pm
Where

Are the defenders of tbe atrocity in the White Housd? I guess they are researching bad deeds by Republicans.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 06/05/13 - 12:46 pm
KSL...you can be sure of

KSL...you can be sure of that...."he did it too, so it's ok!"

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 06/05/13 - 03:10 pm
This is funny. The liberals

This is funny. The liberals KNOW they can't intelligently defend this. But why don't they come on and at least condemn it? I suspect it is because they are like Bette Midler and are grateful that the IRS is doing it.

faithson
faithson 06/05/13 - 04:57 pm
projection...

an interesting phenomina in psychology is projection. It is when an individual gripes, complains and just gets down right nasty, that they, the individual are 'projecting' their own inner self upon others. I have seen it many times from friends and family. Seems we have quite a bit of it going on here.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 06/05/13 - 05:32 pm
I see.....no

I see.....no condemnation.....no logical defense......just backhanded comments on those who DO condemn the action......just as I predicted.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 06/05/13 - 05:33 pm
I'll try being direct.

I'll try being direct. Faithson. Do you condone or do you condemn the actions that the IRS have taken, and admitted to taking?

carcraft
carcraft 06/05/13 - 06:06 pm
I think Faithson may be onto

I think Faithson may be onto something, when Obama was busy castigating Republicans for being selfish, uncaring and unethical he was projecting, thanks for pointing that out Faithson!

faithson
faithson 06/05/13 - 06:20 pm
car

hey, it comes in all sizes, shapes and forms. don't think any of us haven't had a bought, although some seem to be especially effected. My best response is always to 'ignore' them. should one engage, it only brings out even more. i find it quite unnecessary to 'provoke' the unhinged amoung us if you know what I mean, maybe you don't, but I'll bet you do.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 06/05/13 - 06:21 pm
Provoke not, but will you

Provoke not, but will you kindly answer my question?

carcraft
carcraft 06/05/13 - 06:37 pm
Well we now have Susan Rice

Well we now have Susan Rice promoted, some one who lied to the American people now has an opportunity to lie to Obama.

Darby
Darby 06/05/13 - 09:35 pm
"He has put people in these positions who

will do his bidding without being told what to do."

Not quite, .....he put people in these positions who are loyal and subservient enough to do his bidding without asking any questions....

Prime example, Susan Rice (of Benghazi fame) who has now been rewarded for her blind obedience and loyalty with a promotion to his inner circle at the National Security Council.

It's not only a promotion for her, but another layer of insulation for him against a Congressional investigation.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 06/06/13 - 07:21 am
Apparently my question will

Apparently my question will not be answered. Probably for the reason I suggested earlier. I don't see how simply answering a question would provoke anyone....even those of us being accused of being "unhinged" if you know what I mean, maybe you don't, but I'll bet you do.

Search of alleged dealer's home found drugs, firearms