AP is covering for Obama

As I read the May 1 locally written editorial “A falling interest rate” – about new revelations in the 2012 Benghazi attack – I see a ray of hope that the national media will be exposed and be seen as the liberal/socialist propaganda machine that it is. I hope the 1,500 U.S. newspapers that use AP will wake up and quit distributing this democracy-destroying data sold as “news.”

Then I read numerous Associated Press “news” stories, and I know it’s not going to happen. If newspapers don’t know by now, they’ll never realize their part in the downfall of democracy.

An April 20 AP story said that the surviving Boston bomber was a college student. How many editors remember that they ran an AP story on Feb. 19, 2012, in which AP criticized the New York police department for “monitor(ing) Muslim college students”? This foul-deed story by AP had 63 negatives against the NYPD and 13 positives, with 12 students arrested on terrorism charges.

Now that a Muslim college student has killed three and injured over 260 in Boston, has journalism questioned that first AP story? No. AP set out to expose the NYPD and to protect Muslim extremists – and 1,500 U.S. newspapers helped them do it.

On May 1, an AP story praised the new “simplified” form of Obamacare in an all-positive article that would make Communist Chinese news reporters blush. AP reporter Ricardo Alonzo-Zaldivar wrote that President Obama “unveiled simplified forms to apply for (Obamacare) insurance,” and reminded the masses that Obamacare is a “mandate, not a suggestion.”

The reporter never quotes anybody, he just dictates the “facts.” When did reporters become speakers for “The Party”?

In earlier letters, I said that when democracy falls, the same national liberal/socialist media that brought it down will be asked by newspapers to explain its demise, and that AP will make certain it leaves itself out of the story. They’ve already done that.

In an April 29 article, AP – which fooled newspapers again this presidential election – made a point to put the blame on someone else when it wrote that Republican Mitt Romney lost because “blacks strongly supported Obama while many whites stayed home.”

So it was lazy white people who elected a socialist such as Obama, not socialist AP – according to socialist AP, that is, which is about the only way newspapers would have it. Notice: Not in that explanation is the fact that liberal/socialist AP wrote hundreds of negative stories about Republican Romney, and hundreds of all-positive stories about AP’s fellow Democrat Obama.

These free ads for Obama go out as news or “truth” to 225 million Americans, but they didn’t sway any voters, according to AP. And do they have any reason to lie to you?

Tom Hunter

Augusta

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 05/09/13 - 11:44 am
Bledsoe.....what are you

Bledsoe.....what are you talking about? You say we treat Mexicans different, but you have no idea how? Do you know how absurd that sounds?

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 05/09/13 - 11:58 am
NOT absurd. Just that observed facts

All you have to do is open your rose colored glasses.

burninater
burninater 05/09/13 - 01:15 pm
Remember the AP's story just

Remember the AP's story just prior to the 2012 election that there would be wide-spread rioting across the nation if obama DIDN'T win?
-----
Sure don't.

I'm sure that if this is true you can post a link to the archived article.

Note that when I searched I did find SOME media predictions of riots, but that was Glenn Beck:

"I firmly believe that race riots are on the way. They are being encouraged...[the Obama administration] will take this country down. If it looks like they are losing, the uber left, they will take it down. If I can't have it, no one will." -- Glenn Beck

You should make a note that Glenn Beck does not work for the AP.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 05/09/13 - 12:45 pm
Tell us what facts you

Tell us what facts you observed.

Truth Matters
Truth Matters 05/09/13 - 01:03 pm
Where is Truth Matters

Truth Matter works for a living; is not on welfare, or UI. I know you will applaud that! (Sorry, I just couldn't resist. You opened that door, thought I would walk in.)

Oh, how others could learn from that!

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 05/09/13 - 01:24 pm
HA @ 12:45

Sorry for acting like a spoiled kid. Will try to lose the attitude, because you are correct in your e-mail. From now on will try to comment on LTEs and editorials only.

Darby
Darby 05/09/13 - 02:48 pm
When you can't think for yourself

or come up with a single original thought....
blame whatever troubles you on Fox News.

And if you are really unable to compete intellectually, then call Fox News....
Faux news.

Thats sure to work because it's never been done before.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 05/09/13 - 03:10 pm
Darby....attacking the source

Darby....attacking the source without refuting anything in it is a tried and true tool of the left. Yesterday they attacked a link I posted from "The Blaze" even though it was simply reporting statistics that were compiled by the FBI. I even predicted that very response, because I knew they couldn't refute it with facts.

Darby
Darby 05/09/13 - 03:41 pm
Angela - It goes without saying (or should)

that the left relies primarily on emotion and rarely on intellect or cognitive efforts.

You try to pin them down and all you're going to get is vitriol in, to borrow a phrase from the Coneheads in an old Saturday Night Live skit, "Mass Quantities"

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 05/09/13 - 03:36 pm
Well said, Beldar.

Well said, Beldar.

InChristLove
InChristLove 05/09/13 - 04:52 pm
Truth Matter stated "Also,

Truth Matter stated "Also, this page is not an obsession with me. I have read or skimmed it most days but have the will power to resist saying something when I have nothing to say."

So glad to hear that this place is not an obsession for you.....isn't for most of us here either. I realize that some of us haven't lived as long as others to the ripe age of retirement where we don't have to live the old 9 to 5 grind every day but you'll get there.

What seems odd to me and the reason I questioned your lack of attendance is that for over the past two weeks, twice you have made deliberate untruthful statement concerning commenters on here and I have called you out on it (twice to be exact) asking you to please provide date/time/commenter who you have falsely accussed and you have avoided commenting or have yet to provide it.

I do believe you fall into the category of those who love to come on here, make a statement you know is untruthful and then sign off, refusing to take ownership of it or engage in a discussion on the topic. I do believe we use to have a name for this type of behavior but it wouldn't be polite to say. Now that you have grace us with your prescious time, maybe you'd like to address the issue of your false statement.

I am a little confused thought as to what door you believe I opened. I hope you weren't seriously thinking that you somehow offended me with some sarcastic remark. Now that would be funny!

Bizkit
Bizkit 05/09/13 - 05:40 pm
Well I can say with all

Well I can say with all impunity if this same incident had happened under Bush with Rice as Sec of State then we all know the media would be hounding this to the depths of hell. To deny that undeniable fact would just be plain dishonest-and I don't care for Bush either. Fact is the media is still after Bush and Cheney-it's ridiculous Now the media is trying to make this out to be some kind of ridiculous joke rather than a serious accusation. Much milder accusations received much more attention during the Bush regime. Fact is probably both Bush and Obama should see prison time but we all know that ain't gonna happen. I don't mind the media hounding Bush but they should be after Obama for similar and even more outrageous behavior. Bush and Bush lite-Obama are just bad politicians and neither are really capable of being president. The proof is in the pudding with the completion of 16 years of these two morons destroying the once greatest country on the planet. Cain was all about exposing Bush and his actions-and note he takes a NPOV and is hounding Obama for the same actions.

InChristLove
InChristLove 05/09/13 - 05:39 pm
No Angela, I don't resort to

No Angela, I don't resort to name calling but it is as I predicted.

You see the red online notification, wait for a reply while you tend to other business like dishes, feeding the cat, check back and no reply and on longer online......never was one to stand for deceitfulness in my children, too bad I'm not someone else's momma with a bar of soap.

TrukinRanger
TrukinRanger 05/09/13 - 07:22 pm
What a load of rubbish. I

What a load of rubbish. I couldn't finish reading the article and after the first dozen or so racist, uninformed, misled comments I skipped right to the comment box. Most of you ARE the reason why this nation has lost some of it's glory. Quit blaming everything on Democrats and liberals. Benghazi was a terrorist attack that at first look seemed to be something that wasn't planned. Obviously that was wrong, but other assets in the country needed protecting too. No one knew what was going to happen- PERIOD... Where were all the witch hunts for Bush on 9/11? 3000+ people died that day... not a handful. The AP reports the news.. obviously sensationalized, but THE news. Quit watching faux news and a clue. The majority of the nation is tired of your backward thinking and that's not going to change.

Bantana
2071
Bantana 05/09/13 - 08:47 pm
embassy attack

Is the list of embassy/consulate attacks during the GW Bush presidency incorrect?

2002 US Consulate in Pakistan.
2004 US Embassy Uzbekistan.
2004 US Consulate in Saudi Arabia.
2006 US Embassy Syria.
2008 US Embassy Yemen.

KSL
KSL 05/09/13 - 08:57 pm
And bantana

How many cover ups?

Bod, you claim not to be Techfan. You are related or close enough to think identically, but not like any of the GT grads I have ever known.

InChristLove
InChristLove 05/09/13 - 09:12 pm
Bantana, actually there were

Bantana, actually there were 9 attacks under Bush but no American was every killed in any of these attacks. Since 2009 under the Obama administration there have been so far 7 attacks and 4 Americans have been killed.

Bizkit
Bizkit 05/09/13 - 09:13 pm
Ah, To Tell the Truth. Will

Ah, To Tell the Truth. Will the real Techfan please stand up! .............up, down, up, down, and it is ---------. Perhaps Bod is and isn't Techfan-maybe he has two personalities and Bod doesn't realize he is Techfan, hee,hee,hee. I remember the multiple personality ruse before in the past.

KSL
KSL 05/09/13 - 09:15 pm
Of course I know tech fan

Of course I know tech fan didn't go to Tech, according to what he posted.

Darby
Darby 05/09/13 - 11:41 pm
"Truth Matter works for a living; is not

on welfare, or UI. I know you will applaud that! (Sorry, I just couldn't resist. You opened that door, thought I would walk in.)"

Actually, you walked through a metaphorical door. So we will simply have to take what you have alleged at face value.

Got to go now. Lots of work to do getting ready for my manned landing on the Sun. I know what you're thinking but don't worry. We have it all worked out. We're going to land at night so the heat won't be a problem.

Trust me.

KSL
KSL 05/09/13 - 11:41 pm
t3

From a person who really wanted 4 children, but who got hit by the financial devastation inflicted on us by Jimmy Carter and his administration, my husband and I stopped at 2, because that is how many we felt we could support ourselves. Why did your brother- in-law have more children than he could afford?

KSL
KSL 05/09/13 - 11:46 pm
@ 9:13 tsd

Techfan posted years ago that he did not go to Tech, but he had a lot of family members who did.

Faces of Survival: Breast Cancer Awareness Month series

Breast cancer has touched thousands of families across the Augusta area. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October, The Au­gus­ta Chronicle will be featuring ...