Did the 51 percent of voters back on Nov. 6 really think that, by voting for Barack Obama, they would get different results? Maybe, just to be fair, they thought that he had just “inherited” such a mess, that he needed four more years to get the country back on track, and that he was trying – working so hard that he had to take frequent vacations.
Probably not all of his voters expected different results. Many of those who voted for Obama wanted the same results:
• four more years of government subsidies and giveaways;
• four more years of the decline of a once-great country (he said he was going to fundamentally transform America, and he is – and we’re allowing him to do it!);
• feeling the pain of Obamacare;
• four more years of wasted taxpayers’ money on experiments in the field of alternative energy (Solyndra, for example);
• four more years of cover-ups (Benghazi comes to mind – but probably not for many, thanks to biased media);
• four more years of an empty-suit style of so-called leadership (but he looks so cool, and that’s what’s important in America these days);
• four more years of saying one thing and doing another (saying he wouldn’t raise taxes during a recession; well, we’re still in a recession);
• four more years of the worst economy in my lifetime;
• four more years of the value of the dollar continuing to go down;
• four more years of higher gas prices because of the Obama administration’s energy policies;
• four more years of nebulous hogwash that I don’t have time to list in this letter.
Maybe I was incorrect in my original hypothesis. The majority of our voters are not insane. When they voted for Obama, apparently they expected the same results. And they are getting them! Worse than that, the rest of us are, too!