Homosexuality politicized

Homosexuality may be the political can of worms that, after being opened, will manifest itself in such a way that our society may never be the same. Politicians have succumbed to political pressure, and by doing so, have compromised our public schools and military.

Lawmakers have determined that it is more important to allow a whole new level of sexual provocativeness, for the sake of inclusiveness and equality, rather than maintaining a cohesive, well-disciplined military that builds men – no offense to the women serving within our military ranks. I am absolutely convinced that the gay rights issue is less about equality and more about political power. Now that our high-end politicians have tucked their tails and crawled under the table, gays have become more emboldened. Now they’re at the gates of the Boy Scouts of America demanding their political power be recognized.

My message to any homosexual: It is not essential that everybody knows what your sexual preference is. Lawmakers in today’s government have no courage and have an intrusive approach toward our personal and private lives; consequently, we end up with troubling circumstances. Our military – or the Boy Scouts, for
that matter – should not be the compromise zone for some men and women to further exploit their sexuality. In my mind, a man can never replace a woman, or vice-versa.

Sexual preference has nothing to do with skin color; one you choose, the other you don’t. Homosexuals will not back down, and are acutely aware that people in high positions – i.e., politicians, preachers, administrators, radio/TV talk show hosts and others – are too terrified to speak against this same issue. I say it’s all right to stand up for the natural and perfect union of male and female – the natural biological urge one has for the other. Stand up, I say to you heterosexual men, and teach against this provocative lifestyle before our society is compromised beyond repair.

Brian Green

Augusta

Humble Angela 02/14/13 - 11:14 am
"You really need to brush up

"You really need to brush up on your knowledge of the constitution. Separation of church and state is right there in the 1st Amendment:"

Hmmmm....those words appear NOWHERE in the constitution, yet I'm told I need to brush up on the constitution because it's in the 1st amendment.........still isn't there.

And no....I'm not trying reverse anything...I'm simply applying the same litmus test that YOU do on who you call a bigot.

"You are against and saying it is immoral to be a certain group of people; that is what a bigot is"

Hmmmmm....interesting. So if you think it is immoral to be someone who vehemently opposes homosexuality, then you are a bigot. I'm simply using the definitions that YOU laid out.

harley_52
harley_52 02/14/13 - 11:16 am
I've Noticed...

...that some babies and toddlers have the habit of picking their noses and eating what they find. (for the sake of brevity and politeness, let's call it PYNE).

Most people find PYNE kind of disgusting. It's something most parents try to discourage. Though you can make the case it really doesn't hurt anybody, it's considered by most to be kind of disgusting. It's not something you want to see all the time when you're out and about and it's not something you want teachers at school instructing your kids that it's perfectly normal and acceptable. It's not something you would want your military forces to be forced, by law, to accept and accommodate.

Most of us would say that if people really wanted to do it, they should be allowed to do it at home, out of sight of people who found it disgusting, but if they had friends or even a "special someone" who enjoys it just as much as they do (let's call it "consenting adults") they could feel free to join them in the privacy of their home.

Is there a name (or even an "observation") people who objected to the public display of, and in-your-face attempts to normalize, such behavior?

Nosophobes? PYNE bigots?

nanowerx
nanowerx 02/14/13 - 11:18 am
The hyperbole keeps on coming

Humble, the definitions that I laid out didn't say that it was immoral to oppose Homosexuality, so I am not seeing your point there. Just putting more words in my mouth to justify your hate...

myfather15
myfather15 02/14/13 - 11:19 am
Nanowerx; why is it, as a

Nanowerx; why is it, as a sovereign Country, we can't establish laws acceptable by the vast majority of the people? Not based upon "Gods" law but based upon the laws of NATURE. Whether you believe in evolution, big bang theory or whatever; somehow, some way a natural order of things came about. That natural order is that a female and male have intercourse and produce the miracle that is LIFE. It's often called Procreation; creating NEW LIFE, and yes it is a miracle. Now, waht miracle does homosexuality produce?

Yes, I know they LOVE each other and that is fantastic. I don't believe there should be any laws to prevent them from loving one another, do so at YOUR will. Thats not my business; but it is my business what this Country decides is legal and acceptable.

Yes, I realize they love each other and I don't want to stand in the way of that. Just realize, to love one another in a homosexual relationship is going to take sacrifice, end of story. It's an UNNATURAL ACT, and should NOT be legalized, deeming it to the "normal"; which it is NOT, sorry bro but it isn't.

Humble Angela 02/14/13 - 11:22 am
But you DID say being against

But you DID say being against a certain group of people makes you a bigot.....and you DID say that "separation of church and state is right there in the 1st amendment." Neither is true, so as YOU said....your argument is nullified. And you say I'm putting words in your mouth to justify MY hate? That would be an example of YOU putting words in MY mouth. Who said I hate anyone. I can disapprove of MANY people and things without hating them. I sense some transference here. Next thing, you will be calling me homophobe, as if I fear something. (you DID call me stupid, so no amount of name calling would surprise me.)

harley_52
harley_52 02/14/13 - 11:20 am
"Hate".....

...there we go. Another "observation." Right along with "bigot" and "homophobe." Love those "observations." This is getting interesting.

myfather15
myfather15 02/14/13 - 11:21 am
@Angela

Get it on girl!! I'm with you on that; people like this aren't my friends either. That DOES NOT include homosexuals, it includes people like this who want to push their agenda down peoples throats. I'm more than happy to be friends with someone who is gay and I actually have several gay friends.

harley_52
harley_52 02/14/13 - 11:23 am
Are There Any Countries....

...where one can be sentenced by the lawful courts of the nation to DEATH for practicing PYNE?

How about homosexuality?

harley_52
harley_52 02/14/13 - 11:26 am
"I'm more than happy to be friends with someone who is gay....

....and I actually have several gay friends."

Just to be clear, when you say "gay,"do you mean cheerful, friendly, happy people?

Or the other thing?

nanowerx
nanowerx 02/14/13 - 11:28 am
Learn definitions

"Bigotry" is not the same meaning as "immoral"

And yes, sorry to burst your bubble, but we do have separation of church and state in our Constitution. I don't even know why I am arguing with you anymore, if you are going to deny something that is clearly in the base document that helped found our nation, then I cannot seriously have a conversation with you.

Humble Angela 02/14/13 - 11:30 am
"And yes, sorry to burst your

"And yes, sorry to burst your bubble, but we do have separation of church and state in our Constitution." Show me where it says that. I'll be waiting. If "separation of church and state" is in the Constitution, you should have NO problem directing me to where I can read it.

Humble Angela 02/14/13 - 11:33 am
"Learn definitions "Bigotry"

"Learn definitions "Bigotry" is not the same meaning as "immoral""

Who said it is? And it is ME that gets accused of "putting words in someone's mouth."

Bruno
Bruno 02/14/13 - 11:36 am
HA, your position draws a

HA, your position draws a false analogy or parallel. It is akin to saying that "You are a soldier. Nazi's were soldiers. So you and Nazi's are analogous." This is usually done as an broad ad hominem.
To clarify, think about this: All racists are bigots, but not all bigots are racists. If you understand that then you should understand why your parallel between homosexuals and pedophiles is false.

It appears that some think that since a group represents a small minority they should not be afforded the same equality or rights as others. So much for understanding one of the fundamental basics of our country.

Humble Angela 02/14/13 - 11:37 am
So bruno....are you saying

So bruno....are you saying that pedophiles CHOOSE to desire underage partners?

Humble Angela 02/14/13 - 11:43 am
"It appears that some think

"It appears that some think that since a group represents a small minority they should not be afforded the same equality or rights as others."..........like polygamists and those who desire incest.

Humble Angela 02/14/13 - 11:43 am
Or those who PYNE.

Or those who PYNE.

myfather15
myfather15 02/14/13 - 11:57 am
@Nanowerx

You said; "I don't agree with your opinion, but I am not against you or anything you do."

So, If I openly state that I'm attracted to minors and will actively seek relationships with them, physical and emotional; YOU aren't against me?

You are trying to play both sides of the fence here. Trying to NOT advocate one lifestyle (Pedophelia), while advocating the other (homosexuality). With both of them being similar in that they were BORN that way. You want to call people bigot, but don't want to be labeled as the same. But by your own guidelines, you fit the bill quite perfectly.

OJP
OJP 02/14/13 - 12:01 pm
@bigj706:

You broadcast your heterosexuality in more ways than you obviously realize. Go out on the town tonight and you will see many people "flouting" their heterosexuality.

Humble Angela 02/14/13 - 12:03 pm
Haven't seen any parades yet.

Haven't seen any parades yet.

OJP
OJP 02/14/13 - 12:18 pm
@RMSHEFF

Yes, homosexuals want to force this country to grant them equal rights. Just as women and African-Americans had to.

Humble Angela 02/14/13 - 12:07 pm
"Yes, homosexuals want to you

"Yes, homosexuals want to you force this country to grant them equal rights. Just as women and African-Americans had to."

And they also want to force you to accept them. Just as NO ONE does.

Humble Angela 02/14/13 - 12:08 pm
Homosexuals HAVE equal

Homosexuals HAVE equal rights.

ymnbde
ymnbde 02/14/13 - 12:15 pm
why is everyone so upset?

it's not like this guy wants to take their kid on an overnight camping trip. And if he did take their young boys on an overnight camping trip, he wouldn't express his opinions, or tell them that some lifestyles were gross, or anything... or tell or show them anything different than what their parents tell them...

Jack T
Jack T 02/14/13 - 12:27 pm
Angela, ADULT homosexuals can

Angela,

ADULT homosexuals can CONSENT to being in relationship because they are ADULTS. Children cannot consent to being in relationship therefore you're stupid pedophilia argument is null and void. Also animals are not consenting adults either so don't try to bestiality argument either.

Jack T
Jack T 02/14/13 - 12:28 pm
"Homosexuals HAVE equal

"Homosexuals HAVE equal rights."

Really? What can't I marry my partner?

nanowerx
nanowerx 02/14/13 - 12:34 pm
Not so 'humble'

I really wish 'Humble' got a chance to experience the hatred and denied rights that Blacks and women had to experience for years and years even just decades ago. Talk about an "I've got mine, so I don't care about you" attitude....ironically, not so very 'Christian' views to have.

"And they also want to force you to accept them. Just as NO ONE does."
I do, Humble, I do.

Humble Angela 02/14/13 - 12:33 pm
"Homosexuals HAVE equal

"Homosexuals HAVE equal rights."

Really? What can't I marry my partner?

I assume it's because your partner is the same sex. I can't marry someone of the same sex either....so your rights are EQUAL. Now if you disagree with the restrictions on marriage, that is a different issue.

Humble Angela 02/14/13 - 12:35 pm
Where have I expressed any

Where have I expressed any hatred? You keep saying that, but can't seem to articulate it. I guess that is what the left does best....if they can't argue with you, they call you names and call you a "hater."

harley_52
harley_52 02/14/13 - 12:35 pm
Irony Personified....

"therefore you're stupid pedophilia argument"

"What can't I marry my partner?"

Jack T....all arguments about sexual aberrance aside....when you're calling somebody "stupid," it's best to watch how you say it.

Humble Angela 02/14/13 - 12:43 pm
jack t"Children cannot

jack t

"Children cannot consent in the eyes of the law. Pedophilia will never be legal."

So you are ok with incest and polygamy?

And since several states have different ages that they consider legal age of consent, I would say your argument is specious at best, since all they have to do is change that number and what used to be considered pedophilia is then legal....just as they did when they struck down laws against homosexuality.