Don't allow gays in Scouts

As a former Scout member, I would like to somehow vote for Scouting to maintain its current membership policy, and not bow down to pressure from the gay community to allow open or avowed homosexuals, or anyone who engages in behavior that would become a distraction to the mission of the Boy Scouts of America.

The Scout Oath calls for members to do their duty “to God” and to stay “morally straight.” The Scout Law states that a Scout is “reverent.” The majority of Americans adhere to the beliefs of the Holy Bible, in which the God of this Bible speaks against the homosexual lifestyle. Therefore, if the BSA changes its membership policy to include the gay agenda, then it must change its Scout Oath and Scout Law. If not, confusion would rule the BSA world.

If you cannot stand for something, you will fall for anything. This is not about judging others, but it has everything to do with what has worked all these years. And it is about fighting for one’s beliefs.

One solution: Let the gay community form its own Scouting organization. Then they would be acting like the BSA, whose agenda does not include merit badges for trying to force its beliefs/lifestyles onto the gay community.

William Getha

Evans

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 02/13/13 - 11:52 am
hahahahaha. I JUST posted

hahahahaha. I JUST posted the definition!! Scroll up. No mention of seduction, or even of any contact what-so-ever, just that they are sexually attracted. How is this different from a homosexual who is sexually attracted to a person of the same sex? Perhaps it is YOU who needs to read the definition.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 02/13/13 - 12:02 pm
And I like the way you posted

And I like the way you posted my quote without referencing YOUR quote where you said that a homosexual can choose to have sex with someone of the opposite sex.......

dahreese
dahreese 02/13/13 - 12:21 pm
"Well using your logic (legal

"Well using your logic (legal age is consent not pedophilia) then if they are having sex with someone of the opposite sex, they aren't homosexual, just as if someone is having sex with someone who is of legal age, they aren't a pedophile."

Who you are having sex with and your biological sexual orientation is are not one and the same thing.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 02/13/13 - 01:30 pm
"First, it would be nice if

"First, it would be nice if you would straighten your thoughts out before you post them; what you've written and what you mean are not the same thing (and you do this with other posters as well)."

What I have written is EXACTLY what I meant.

"If 'you' had sex with someone of your sex, would that make you a homosexual, or just someone who participated in a same sex affair?"

If 'you' had sex with someone who is not of legal age, would that make you a pedophile, or just someone who participated in a sex affair with a child? You see.....the same logic still applies. I'm sorry if you have a hard time following, but as I stated before, what I meant IS what I wrote, and it is quite presumptuous of you to assume that I didn't mean what I wrote. Are you reading my mind?

dahreese
dahreese 02/13/13 - 01:57 pm
@Humble Angela

"If 'you' had sex with someone who is not of legal age, would that make you a pedophile...?

Not per se.

This is not the same as an older aged child being 'seduced.'

This is NOT the same logic....
------------------------------------------------------------
If you have sex with a small child, that is pedophile behavior,and one is deemed a pedophile.

If you seduce and have sex with an older child that is considered child molestation, and you are deemed a child molester.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(And I don't expect you will answer this).

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 02/13/13 - 03:03 pm
Why would I bother answering

Why would I bother answering your questions when you simply pose them as a way to avoid answering the questions that have already been posed to you?

You posted "Pedophile behaviors are against small children where a small child is 'prefered' and deemed to be an "object.""

From where do you get this information? What is the source? Can you back that up? Has it not occurred to you that the pedophile might "love" the child, just as the homosexual "loves" the person of the same sex?

And I WILL answer your question, as I have answered your other questions. If someone has sex with someone of the same sex then they are homosexual.....even if that person is me.

Now.....Your turn. (And I don't expect you will answer)

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 02/13/13 - 03:08 pm
"Pedophile behaviors are

This is not the same as an older aged child being 'seduced.'"

I guess you still haven't read the definition of pedophile that I provided. The words "preferred, seduced, and object do not appear anywhere in there.

Macmillan dictionary definition of child molester.
--someone who hurts a child by touching them in a sexual way or forcing them to do sexual acts.

hmmmmm...no mention of seduce, object, or preferred in there either.

dahreese
dahreese 02/13/13 - 03:19 pm
@Humble Angela

"If someone has sex with someone of the same sex then they are homosexual.....even if that person is me."

Even if all their other sexual experiences are "straight?"

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 02/13/13 - 03:46 pm

Your turn to answer..............still.

dahreese
dahreese 02/13/13 - 06:54 pm
@Humble Angela

Your turn to answer..............still.

I'm not cutting out on this conversation; the paper, every now and then, tells me I've had my quota of comments for the day.

Even if all their other sexual experiences are "straight?"

And your answer is "Yes."

You are saying that one homosexual experience (if you are straight), or one straight experience (if you are homosexual) changes one's entire sexual orientation?

I'm not accusing you of fooling around; you obviously haven't, or if you have you've not learned anything from it.

But tell me, just exactly where did you get this kind of sexual learning?

myfather15
myfather15 02/14/13 - 01:01 am
I once had a friend of mine

I once had a friend of mine (who is gay) tell me "Everyone has a little gay in them", going on to say if I allowed him to do certain things to me, I would get a REACTION, and you know what I mean. He was a paramedic and I used to see him all the time in the line of duty. He loved my uniform. I felt perfectly at ease with him and liked him very much. He is a good guy, and I have no beef with him.

My point is, he constantly and openly "hit" on me. I didn't get offended and joked with him about it. BUT, I'm not attracted to men in the least bit. IF I would have allowed him to "do certain things" maybe touching me, would I have had a REACTION? Maybe, I don't know but I wouldn't allow it to get that far. He also told me once that having ANYONE do it with you, is better than doing it yourself. Trying to convince me that it was ok. Well, I've got a little more self control than to just DO IT with anyone. I'm not so self absorbed that I will be with ANYONE to get "mine". I personally know men, even partners of mine, who will sleep with absolutely ANY woman that comes along; well that isn't me either. I'm not risking my health to sleep with just ANYONE, to pleasure my personal desires. Pleasure is a wonderful thing, trust me, I have no problems with it. But as with everything else in life, moderation should implemented. We should let ANYTHING control our behavior!!

So, to answer the question; yes I do believe for someone to have a "one time" sexual experience, they must be homosexual, or at the least bi-sexual which is basically the same thing, or worse. Bi-sexuals are just very selfish people that will sleep with anyone for their personal pleasure. Personal pleasure is NOT the most important thing in the world, but humbling ones self and self discipline, might just be.

myfather15
myfather15 02/14/13 - 01:03 am
@dahreese

Yes, you did cut the conversation out; completely avoiding her question because you COULD have answered in that last post, even with coming to your last page. Why not answer in that last post? Because YOU CAN'T; there is no logical answer that wouldn't hurt your position.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 02/14/13 - 08:02 am
dahreese.....apparently you

dahreese.....apparently you don't get how this works. I have answered all of your questions and even posted dictionary definitions that prove that your assertions are not true, yet all you do in response to MY questions is pose more questions. Why not just answer them simply and honestly? I suspect that myfather15 is correct.

BTW...there is no quota for the day if you pay the paltry subscription.

dahreese
dahreese 02/14/13 - 07:13 pm
@Humble Angela

Let's take this a bit at the time.

You are "not attracted to men."

And by the same token, you are not attracted to women?

"Well, I've got a little more self control than to just DO IT with anyone. I'm not so self absorbed that I will be with ANYONE to get "mine".

Or you're careful who you're with, or you're not experienced, or you are extreamly careful who you're with? (which is smart).

dahreese
dahreese 02/14/13 - 11:01 pm
@Humble Angela

"Personal pleasure is NOT the most important thing in the world, but humbling ones self and self discipline, might just be."

Is that where the "Humble" comes from in "Humble Angela?"

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 02/15/13 - 07:46 am
What are you talking about?

What are you talking about? And why do you STILL not answer questions? You just used up 2 of your free posts to not answer the question, and pose MORE questions....just as I pointed out earlier. You keep on proving me correct.

dahreese
dahreese 02/15/13 - 10:21 am
@Humble Angela

Make up your mind, are you straight or homosexual?

And WHERE, for god's sake, did you EVER get the idea that if a straight person has a homosexual experience that makes them homosexual (and by implication if a homosexual person has a straight sexual experience that makes them straight?), and bi-sexual people are [sexually] "selfish?"

Are these idea out of some book you've read, the ideas of some "self-called" preacher, or just your own "understanding?"

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 02/15/13 - 10:32 am
"Make up your mind, are you

"Make up your mind, are you straight or homosexual?"

Again..what are you talking about? Your nonsensical responses are starting to make me think you must be a bot.

dahreese
dahreese 02/15/13 - 12:12 pm
@Humble Angela

Ok, so you don't have the courage or the ethics to clarify that you are either straight, or homosexual. I imagine by now even some of your supports on here are beginning to wonder.

Even then, WHERE, for god's sake, did you EVER get the idea that if a straight person has a homosexual experience that makes them homosexual (and by implication if a homosexual person has a straight sexual experience that makes them straight?), and bi-sexual people are [sexually] "selfish?"

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 02/15/13 - 01:31 pm
I'm straight...I was

I'm straight...I was wondering what you meant by "Make up your mind, are you straight or homosexual?" And what you meant when you said I was calling someone selfish...which I never did. It's difficult to follow your posts when you keep coming up with things like this out of the blue. You even put quotes around certain words as if you were quoting me on things I never said.

I will point out that once again, instead of answering a single simple question, you just pose more questions of your own. Are you afraid to answer?

dahreese
dahreese 02/15/13 - 11:24 pm
Ok, you've established you

Ok, you've established you are straight.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 02/16/13 - 07:51 am
And you have established that

And you have established that you refuse to answer a simple question.

myfather15
myfather15 02/20/13 - 10:29 pm
@HumbleAngela

He was just confused as usual. The quotes from his last couple comments were from ME, not you. You never said any of those, I did. But, he still avoided your questions, no excuse for that. Oh well.

Paine plans furloughs, salary cuts, layoffs

Paine College President George C. Bradley on Friday announced the college will implement furlough days, salary reductions and layoffs to save $2.4 million over the next fiscal year.