We need a man for the job

Muslim men have no respect for women; Muslim men look down on women as an inferior sex, someone to cook, clean and raise children. So why appoint a female knowing she will not be respected, but only tolerated?

The perfect Secretary of State would be a tall and muscular male. Muslims respect power, and the appearance of a very big and smart male Secretary of State would get the attention of a Muslim leader much more quickly than a female.

With few exceptions, Muslim men rule in the Third World countries. Remember, I am talking about the Middle East and not the rest of the world, where women are respected. If Ray Lewis, the linebacker, was qualified for the job, he would make a perfect pick.

bubbasauce
bubbasauce 12/11/12 - 10:54 am
Tparty, I believe you lost

Tparty, I believe you lost that argument so go back to work.

harley_52
harley_52 12/11/12 - 11:33 am
Mr. Arrington....

....is absolutely correct. Not politically correct, but right on the money.

That's a good thing, in spite of the whining and wailing from the left-wing ideologues.

dichotomy
dichotomy 12/11/12 - 11:41 am
I always thought Madeleine

I always thought Madeleine Albright did a fair to middling job as Secretary of State. She was a pretty tough old girl. As tough as most men who have had the job. Of course, I generally do not have much respect for anyone who holds that position anyway because I view it as our person in charge of bribery, bad deals, and compromise at any cost.

PUPPYMOMMA
PUPPYMOMMA 12/11/12 - 12:12 pm
Ray Lewis would make a fine

Ray Lewis would make a fine pick. Put him in a white suit, give him a set of Ginsu Knives, let him take his posse with him and I'm sure we'd get respect.

OpenCurtain
OpenCurtain 12/11/12 - 12:27 pm
Why You

"Why would any president of the United States of America appoint a female as Secretary of State, knowing she would spend so much of her time in the Middle East where Muslims rule?"

Because the President of the USA Clinton, Bush and now Obama all selected the person for job.

Not a foreign country.

In a way it forces them to see women are as intelligent and articulate as men. It also demonstrates to the Muslim Women that the women in the USA have greater power and freedom.

Once you plant an idea of equality, it has a tendency to eventually take root and grow.

BTW: I don't care for either Hillary's or Albright's political views.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 12/11/12 - 12:41 pm
OpenCurtain. THAT is the

OpenCurtain. THAT is the only compelling reason I have seen. Thank-you. The usual political correct tripe is just that....tripe.

bubbajackson
bubbajackson 12/11/12 - 01:29 pm
i vote for barney frank for

i vote for barney frank for secretary of state. its time again for bedroom negotiations to abound all over the world.

seenitB4
seenitB4 12/11/12 - 02:18 pm
Going about this all wrong

We need a Pamela Anderson type in this job.....doesn't have to have brains.....we would really stir the pot with the low cleavage ---short dresses--just keep them in a state of aggravation all the time....then have a smart guy in the background backing her up.....:):)

GiantsAllDay
GiantsAllDay 12/11/12 - 02:51 pm
Seenitb4

If I ever make it out to augusta again, I am buying you lunch. You tell it like it is and I appreciate that. Promise me however that you'll bring that puppy dog with you, ok? He or she has a look on his or her face like she knows EXACTLY what is going on.

oneofthesane
oneofthesane 12/11/12 - 02:58 pm
confused....are we debating

confused....are we debating about women's rights in a part of the world that straps explosives to their own children and blow them up just to kill some americans? Research the muslim nation in its entirey. You will quickly realize that humane sense is not a part of their beliefs. debates about women's rights? The article is 100% correct except thinking that a man would actually change things. They dont like us because of our freedoms, no man nor woman will change their views. #Elimination is extreme, but sometimes necessary for the greater good of the world.

oneofthesane
oneofthesane 12/11/12 - 03:03 pm
oh and....

they long long long disliked us before youtube was even invented.....just sayin'

seenitB4
seenitB4 12/11/12 - 03:03 pm
I appreciate the offer GAD

I'm 30 miles from Hot Atlanta...live in Gwinnett county....next time we have a gathering in the csra I will hope you could come.....& me too....Augusta is my home & my love ones & friends are still there...I have many great memories of the ole southside of Augusta.....dirt roads ---clean yards--sweet smelling flowers--kids running around barefoot.....
My cute dog has age on her now but she looks like that photo.....:)

allhans
allhans 12/11/12 - 04:01 pm
It seems to me that the

It seems to me that the subject is more pertinent now than in the past. The Middle East is a much hotter hot-zone than ever before. Just a few years ago, the interest lay elsewhere.

David Parker
David Parker 12/11/12 - 04:03 pm
Just get out of there. Cut

Just get out of there. Cut them off. If a foreign government isn't reasonable (women-haters), why are we there? Face it, if they can't get past something as basic as equality, how are we to assume they will comprehend more complex issues? The U.S. is a leader. We aren't suppose to try and bring everyone "up to speed". We go forth and if others want to go with, so be it. If not, let them stay in their 3rd world.

LillyfromtheMills
LillyfromtheMills 12/11/12 - 04:11 pm
B4-Going about this all wrong

Had to have a cocktail after that one!

oneofthesane
oneofthesane 12/11/12 - 04:51 pm
so easy to say "just get out"

so easy to say "just get out" "we keep giving them money, just stop giving them money" etc. We do that, we all blow up. pretty plain and simple. maybe there would be a few survivors, but you get the point. It is beyond many ppl's comprehension. Foreign policy is quite messy. The muslim nation is very vindictive. It is paying for peace.....or whatever peace they are willing to give us for the money we give them. A small window was given to the inside of these sorts of truths when Obama was caught saying "After my election, I have more flexibility" regarding Putin. Please remember us Americans do not even get a piece of the pie when it comes to politics and government and information. If we did, most would question every person that wants to be part of government AND presidental status.

omnomnom
omnomnom 12/11/12 - 05:36 pm
#Elimination is extreme, but

Huh, sounds like someone on here is channeling the Führer.

?

oneofthesane
oneofthesane 12/11/12 - 08:04 pm
sounds like someone on here is channeling the Führer.

It is an ugly truth that elimination would be ideal. Realistic, No. Wouldn't be PR. Talks havent worked, showing them what equality is ideal didn't work, killing their leaders didnt work etc etc. And when there is no reason other than hate that motivates people to kill innocent people what is logically left to do? Please realize these people do not value their lives let alone anyone elses. Far from wanting to kill ppl because of their hair color or eye color etc. We do have death penalty here. Do we not kill "our own ppl" for the greater good of most of society so that they wont possibly repeat offend. Please learn about the Muslim nation and their beliefs and come up with some ideas on how to solve the problem and then we can talk :) Im interested.

Willow Bailey
20603
Willow Bailey 12/11/12 - 10:54 pm
Dittos to harley & Angie.

Dittos to harley & Angie. I'm really surprised they haven't harmed Hillary Clinton. It's foolish to challenge them in this way.

shrimp for breakfast
shrimp for breakfast 12/12/12 - 12:05 am
Secretary Clinton

Is a very smart lady and makes a great Sec of state. You people who don't believe this need to have your head examined. You reallyt think we need a big man to deal with these Middle eastern nations. YThat's poppycock. Clinton is a strong woman and I hope she's our next President. I can't believe the sexist letter from a nincompoop who thinks the way this man does. Unbelievable!

itsanotherday1
itsanotherday1 12/12/12 - 12:30 am
SOS HC is just the messenger

The USA is the enforcer. They may not respect her, but if the "boss" doesn't back her up it is a lost cause anyway, and vice versa. I think women all over the world win when the U.S. and other countries appoint or elect them to positions of authority. Who had a bigger "set" than Maggie Thatcher? I also always admired Jeanne Kirkpatrick; a tough lady indeed. I would take either of them as POTUS any day.

Jane18
Jane18 12/12/12 - 11:12 am
Smart and Strong? Don't Think So!

Sorry to burst anyone's bubble about Hillary, but.....any woman, and I mean any woman, that will put up with the antics, indiscretions, or should I say, the many adulterous affairs of their husband, as she did...she is neither smart or strong in my book. I know the main reason she stayed with him was for political reasons, and guess what? It worked, for him and for her!! If she had any respect for herself and women in general, she would have and should have divorced ole' Bill a looooooong time ago, in my opinion!

David Parker
David Parker 12/13/12 - 03:29 pm
Exactly Willow, look what

Exactly Willow, look what they did to Benazir Bhutto.

Pay them not to kill us all? Yeah, I'm going to have to hold off on that policy for a minute. Something tells me they may not hold-up their end of the bargain there Sane1 .