The immoral majority won

There are two roads leading to the White House: the high road and the low road. The low road begins where the high road ends.

Mitt Romney was unwilling to travel the low road, and therefore was not elected president. President Barack Obama won because he was more ambitious and willing to travel the low road to earn the votes of the reprobate and baser elements of the American electorate.

The Occupy Wall Streeters, public assistance recipients and those with despicable lifestyles were the difference in this election. The immoral majority won.

Kevin Palmer

Martinez

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 11/15/12 - 04:23 pm
Who can argue with "blah?"

Who can argue with "blah?"

Young Fred
Young Fred 11/15/12 - 04:29 pm
It’s the third branch of

It’s the third branch of their debating technique.

1 – You’re a RacistSexistBigot who hates the poor and sick.
2 – No, YOU’RE lying
3 – Blah, blah, etc.

KSL 11/15/12 - 04:43 pm
Now that the election is

Now that the election is over, wonder what special vacation plans the Obamas have for themselves and countless friends, followed closely by Christmas vacation. Perhaps a trip to his $40 million estate in Hawaii, financed heavily by money extorted from the Chicago mafia, errrrrr, his Chicago supporters.

KSL 11/15/12 - 04:56 pm
The very best way to show

The very best way to show your support for the helpless in society is to be self supporting and not be a burden on society. The more you earn, the more taxes you pay and the more you have leftover to give.

Another thing, the rich in the Dem party say they think the rich should pay more taxes. I say, "there a mechanism for you to do it. What is stopping you?"

KSL 11/15/12 - 05:10 pm
The more people working, the

The more people working, the more tax money coming in. That is where Obama's focus should have been in his first term. It is obvious and will become increasingly so, that what he did didn't work. And I think he is possibly smart enough to know that it wouldn't. He didn't want it to work.

He has always been about income redistribution and punishment of America.

Watch out for his lame duck term.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 11/15/12 - 05:12 pm
Don't You All Know

that Blah, Blah is an intelligent conversation from the Hammer & Sickle Lovers...

Retired Army
Retired Army 11/15/12 - 05:14 pm
KSL: "Instead of playing golf

KSL: "Instead of playing golf and taking naps, get off your behind and put your money where your mouth is."

Jealous of my early life choices which now allows me to enjoy my retirement? That's real sad.

I put my money where my mouth was for 52 years. Was unemployed for exactly 2 weeks in that whole time frame, paid my taxes, raised a family and never once dipped into the trough for an unearned handout. Came close in 1969, but got an after hours job instead.

But just so you can "feel" better, I still hold a part time paid position 13 hours a week(Grandpa bucks)and a 8 hours a week of volunteer-NO CASH-service. Not to mention untold hours of mentoring service to young men who have strayed from the path and are now getting their lives on track. My days are full and satisfying, activley pursuing that which I choose to do these days.

Begrudging a man a couple of rounds of golf says much to me about the mindset of this poster.

KSL 11/15/12 - 05:26 pm
You Assume

I have been posting about Obama. Sorry you saw what you thought was a description of yourself.

RA, after all, you should realize I was talking about people who should be working, but are not because it is too easy to take unemployment or disability.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 11/15/12 - 05:18 pm
RA

If accurate...Thumbs Up.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 11/15/12 - 05:20 pm
Dow -28

Just love this "No Shot Fired Revolution"

KSL 11/15/12 - 05:20 pm
And I agree with what George

And I agree with what George said.

Retired Army
Retired Army 11/15/12 - 05:20 pm
HA Writes: "Who can argue

HA Writes: "Who can argue with "blah?"

You've been at it all afternoon.

Retired Army
Retired Army 11/15/12 - 05:25 pm
CG writes: "If

CG writes: "If accurate...Thumbs Up."

You keep eatin' those oxycontone with Canadian whiskey and you may get to find out first hand if it don't kill you first.

And I don't mean that in a mean way. Mean would be to not tell the truth.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 11/15/12 - 05:25 pm
Tain't right RA

Angela has been doing her Blahs with documented Facts!

Retired Army
Retired Army 11/15/12 - 05:28 pm
Ah, come on CG, you really

Ah, come on CG, you really think that our President(no matter his party or skin color) shouldn't shoot terrorist in the head whenever and where ever he can?

KSL 11/15/12 - 05:28 pm
RA

Go back and read my previous post, edited especially for you.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 11/15/12 - 05:30 pm
Sorry RA

My Doctor said that I was in athletic level health. Have no medical issues and the Oxycontin doing wonders for the back. Allows a 8 to 10 hour day of Work.
Work...that there thing that so many liberals hate.

KSL 11/15/12 - 05:33 pm
A terrorist, maybe. But it

A terrorist, maybe. But it comes down to judgment. The army shooter was deemed by our pres. to be a workplace shooter. You like the pres. I don't. He could up and consider me a terrorist.

KSL 11/15/12 - 05:35 pm
Cobalt looked to be in

Cobalt looked to be in excellent shape the other day, I will attest.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 11/15/12 - 05:36 pm
RA

Don't bring up skin color, party Yes.

"shoot terrorist in the head whenever and where ever he can?" In combat, most definitely so.....In captivity, NO

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 11/15/12 - 05:40 pm
Thanks KSL

He said for my age I was almost unbelievable physically. Not saying tomorrow I will not ride off into the sunset....

KSL 11/15/12 - 05:41 pm
Isn't it amazing that people

Retired Army
Retired Army 11/15/12 - 05:44 pm
KSL writes: "Go back and read

KSL writes: "Go back and read my previous post, edited especially for you."

Nice to see that there is a level at which some folks become embarrassed by their own mistakes.

A personal apology would've been fine, but I'll take this as progress. :)

It really does seem to gall our conservative posters here, that there really are principled Liberals who have worked hard, followed the rules, contributed to society, believe in God, raised families with the decency that a moral society demands.

Which brings us back full circle to the point of Mr. Palmer's LTE. He's as wrong as wrong can be and the "Deciders" downtown who print such garbage are moraly reprehensible for publishing it.

KSL 11/15/12 - 05:43 pm
You better not. Your family

You better not. Your family and friends aren't done with you yet!

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 11/15/12 - 05:43 pm
KSL

lost Jake's email address...

KSL 11/15/12 - 05:48 pm
What happened to you in life

What happened to you in life that has caused you to have to continuously TRY to insult people. I don't think that is what the Army taught you unless you were a permanent drill Sargent.

KSL 11/15/12 - 05:49 pm
CG. I will send it to you

CG. I will send it to you asap.

Retired Army
Retired Army 11/15/12 - 05:51 pm
Isn't it amazing that people

KSL Writes: "Isn't it amazing that people who decried waterboarding are all for shooting terrorists in the head or droning them to death. Go figure!"

Torture requires a level of moral turpitude with which any sane person should have big trouble. It requires a level of mental illness to purposley inflict terror, pain and suffering on another human being that is beyond the pale of decency.

Shooting them in the head on the other hand, is quick and I'm told realativley painless, not to mention a permanent solution to a permanent problem.

Terrify or harm my grand children or loved ones? No problem for me. Just like a rabid dog. I repeat, just like a rabid dog!

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 11/15/12 - 05:51 pm
RA

"It really does seem to gall our conservative posters here that there really are principled Liberals who have worked hard, followed the rules, contributed to society, believe in God, raised families with the decency that a moral society demands."

I don't see nothing wrong with those qualifications....it is the other Liberals without those qualification that gall me,,,,,and there are many, as a mater of fact 107% many.

Retired Army
Retired Army 11/15/12 - 06:05 pm
George, good try but the

George, good try but the facts are real. Conservative states by a very broad margin take much more from the Federal gov't in financial returns than do the Liberal states.

Conservative states also have a much, much poorer track record in marital relations than do Liberal states.

Don't take my word for it for God's sake, I might be one of then Lyin' Liberuls y'all are so fond of dispising.

Google Red State vs Blue states tax redistribution. Some of you're supposed friends will spend nights and days trying to 'splain that anomoly. Just why do these bastions of Conservative Self reliance take sooooo much more back from the Feds in tax revenue than they put in?

Why is the average divorce rate in your "Moraly" superior Red states hover right at or slightly above 50% and yet that bastion of Liberul evils Massachussetts is down to 27%?

As the ol' Chinese Dr. at OJ's trial said "Somtings(sic) not right here."

DaVitte slaying suspect still in Florida

A month after the slaying of 55-year-old Bill DaVitte, suspect Daniel Nelson Robinson, 21, remains in a Jacksonville, Fla., detention facility.