The immoral majority won

There are two roads leading to the White House: the high road and the low road. The low road begins where the high road ends.

Mitt Romney was unwilling to travel the low road, and therefore was not elected president. President Barack Obama won because he was more ambitious and willing to travel the low road to earn the votes of the reprobate and baser elements of the American electorate.

The Occupy Wall Streeters, public assistance recipients and those with despicable lifestyles were the difference in this election. The immoral majority won.

Kevin Palmer

Martinez

Humble Angela 11/15/12 - 02:43 pm
Who stripped his citizenship.

Who stripped his citizenship. Where was his due process. I'm not saying he didn't deserve to die...he probably did, but Obama doesn't have the power to make that decision. THAT'S what checks and balances are about, so Obama DID violate the constitution here. You can't refute it.

Using YOUR logic we should just go shoot Nidal Hasan, and save the money for his trial, since his citizenship was "stripped" when he started killing in the name of Allah. Where's the difference?

shrimp for breakfast
shrimp for breakfast 11/15/12 - 02:42 pm
No Angela i don't know where Obama came up wih hat video crap

He knew it was a terrorist attack within 2 hours. Why he came up with that offensive video is beyond me. Still The President lying to the American people is nothing new. It;s not an impeachable offense. It was stupid but not illegal.

Humble Angela 11/15/12 - 02:46 pm
Lying to cover up a murder

Lying to cover up a murder motive is NOT impeachable? Really? You really believe that? So if I witness an intentional murder, but tell everyone that it appeard to be an accident, I have committed no crime? Really?

shrimp for breakfast
shrimp for breakfast 11/15/12 - 02:45 pm
Slorry angela but the pres didn't kill thatn new mexico terroris

The Cia did with a drone. They don't have to answer to the president. They see a terrorist they act.

Humble Angela 11/15/12 - 02:47 pm
So anyone the CIA or

So anyone the CIA or President says is a terrorists can be killed, even if they are a citizen? Then why is Hasan still alive. Seems like he's not doing his job.

Humble Angela 11/15/12 - 02:48 pm
We live in a nation of

We live in a nation of laws...either citizens are entitled to due process or they are not. Which is it?

shrimp for breakfast
shrimp for breakfast 11/15/12 - 02:51 pm
He didn't lie to cover up a murder motive

You make it sound like it was a cover up. We all knew the ambassador was murdered we just didn't know why. Video or attack either way it was trerrorism. The president didn't kill the man. You never know . he might have told ua it was the video so they could gather more information. Decieving is one way to gain intellegence.

shrimp for breakfast
shrimp for breakfast 11/15/12 - 02:53 pm
citizens who are a threat to national security

Are fair game in this day and age.

Humble Angela 11/15/12 - 03:01 pm
Where in the constitution is

Where in the constitution is the exception to due process written....I must have missed that part. Unless you can find it, Obama violated the constitution.

Retired Army
Retired Army 11/15/12 - 03:15 pm
Bizkit writes: "Show me the

Bizkit writes: "Show me the part where he can ignore the constitution and assassinate American citizens without due process-also show me the part where non-citizens at Gitmo get equal protection."

OK so you're going to nitpick, but I'm pretty sure that excersising his duly apponted powers under the provisions provided in the "War Powers Act" gives him just that. Or, is every president from Gerald Ford til today in need of impeachment, trial and conviction?

Liking or disliking a law because of who is the current President seems a might(or alot)hypocritcal to me, but what would I know? With all these legal beagles flying around here today, just because I was at the 10 year mark of my military service and had to attend mandatory classes on what that particular piece of legislation meant, doesn't mean it says what it does? Oh, silly me.

Retired Army
Retired Army 11/15/12 - 03:22 pm
And, just so I make myself

And, just so I make myself very clear, I'm really glad to have a man of courage and conviction as our Commander in Chief. One who doesn't just swagger and posture on stage and tell we're gonna git 'em. One who quietly comes into our homes on a late night TV broadcast without flying on to an aircraft carrier at the cost of how many millions, and says something really substantial and I'm sure comforting to any real American Patriot.

"Tonight, I can report to the American people that Osama bin Laden is dead".

Beats the hell outta a flight suit with package and "Mission Accomplished" don't it?

Now that's a real leg tingle for me. Sorry if you just don't get it.

Humble Angela 11/15/12 - 03:23 pm
RA...he is still required to

Retired Army
Retired Army 11/15/12 - 03:24 pm
shrimp for breakfast11/15/12 - 01:53 pm

Shrimp writes: "citizens who are a threat to national security Are fair game in this day and age."

Humble Angela 11/15/12 - 03:25 pm
"Tonight, I can report to the

"Tonight, I can report to the American people that Osama bin Laden is dead". --based on the intel we got from enhanced interrogation techniques instituted by Bush....Thank-you Mr. Bush.

Humble Angela 11/15/12 - 03:26 pm
"Shrimp, shrimp, shrimp.

"Shrimp, shrimp, shrimp. Don't you realize this only applies when their man is President."

What citizens did Bush order killed? How uninformed or uneducated can you be.

Retired Army
Retired Army 11/15/12 - 03:27 pm
You know I get a warm and

You know I get a warm and fuzzy feeling knowing that I gave twenty years of my life in both peace and war to defend the rights of the minority to be wrong.

Thanks for the retirement checks, y'all!

Bizkit
Bizkit 11/15/12 - 03:29 pm
Killing Osama bin Laden

Killing Osama bin Laden didn't end terrorism-in fact just incited more terrorist and gave them a renewed spirit and fuel. I thought some of you served in the military and understand the dynamics of fighting wars and ideologies. Guess not. The solution isn't killing all terrorist but to end the terrorist mentality and ideology-where they teach their youths to hate America and Americans. As long as they propagate the hate this replicator will keep biting us on the bottom.

Retired Army
Retired Army 11/15/12 - 03:29 pm
HA in back to back posts you

At least have the forethought to spread the inconsistency out a little bit, OK?

Retired Army
Retired Army 11/15/12 - 03:32 pm
"The solution isn't killing

"The solution isn't killing all terrorist"

Agree with you wholeheartedly, but as they say down in Texas as a defense to murder, "Some folks just need to be killed"

No cookie cutter solutions

Humble Angela 11/15/12 - 03:34 pm
"HA in back to back posts you

"HA in back to back posts you take two different positions and I can only guess it has something to do with personalities over principal."

Does anyone know what the heck this guy is talking about?

Retired Army
Retired Army 11/15/12 - 03:36 pm
HA writes: "RA...he is still

HA writes: "RA...he is still required to get congressional approval within 30 days...which he didn't."

Unless there has been a revision of the law that I missed, it's 90 days dear.

Humble Angela 11/15/12 - 03:39 pm
Sorry RA .....we were both

Sorry RA .....we were both wrong...it's 60 days...... and he missed THAT deadline as well.

Why do you defend a man who had a US citizen killed with no due process?

And you also said he took an oath about protecting the country from enemies foreign and domestic....you still haven't showen where in Obama's oath that wording is.

Retired Army
Retired Army 11/15/12 - 03:45 pm
HA writes: "What citizens did

HA writes: "What citizens did Bush order killed?"

As few as possible, but to imply no innocent citizens died as a result of the war he sought, got and prosecuted is just plain nuts, if not in the least grossly insensitive. It's just the kind of thinking that costs your side elections.

You keep it right up. We like winning easily. As proven just last week, most real American Patriots do not share your hypocrasy.

You cannot win with unprincipled arguements like this. Americans really are smarter than that!

Humble Angela 11/15/12 - 03:45 pm
So, RA.....you can't give me

So, RA.....you can't give me a single name? I gave a very specific name of a citizen that Obama ordered to be killed....you reply with speculation. Is that really the best you can do.......I'm embarassed for you.

Jane18
Jane18 11/15/12 - 03:45 pm
R-E-S-P-E-C-T

While I respect the title of the Office of President, I do Not have to respect the man/woman that is called president. Respect is earned, and not to be given or taken lightly. owensjef3, I don't know how to take your earlier comment of wishing and praying for the president, but, I will say this, I do Not pray for this president and his agenda, but I do pray for America! There is a difference. 2nd Epistle of John, verses 9-11.

Retired Army
Retired Army 11/15/12 - 03:48 pm
Now, I'm old and it's time

Now, I'm old and it's time for my nap. If you are employed, get back to doing what you are being paid to do.

If you are not, there is plenty of work out there. Go put a Mexican out of honest work and quit complaining about immigrants.

Humble Angela 11/15/12 - 03:49 pm
The enemy is in retreat!!!

The enemy is in retreat!!! LOL

Humble Angela 11/15/12 - 04:00 pm
I'm having trouble

I'm having trouble understanding the liberal mindset most of the time. A question was posed. "What part of the constitution has Obama violated?"
A very specific answer was given, "he denied a US citizen of life without due process." The reply was essentially "well it's ok to violate the constitution in some instances."

shrimp for breakfast
shrimp for breakfast 11/15/12 - 04:06 pm
blah blAH BLAH blah blah blah

blah blAH BLAH blah blah blahblah blAH BLAH blah blah blahblah blAH BLAH blah blah blahblah blAH BLAH blah blah blah

KSL
KSL 11/15/12 - 04:17 pm
Hey Shrimp

Who gets to decide which citizens are a threat? Your comments are sounding more and more like a justification for Nazi Germany.