Obama insulting to women

I think President Obama has insulted the intelligence of women all over the country.

While on the TV show called The View, he told everyone that he was just there as “ eye candy,” which should tell you that he thinks he’s God’s gift to women.

News reports say that he has the approval of women and college-age voters. He looks younger, so they consider him a hip equal and someone they can relate to – but is he?

He is 51 years old and not a product of their generation, and what they failed to see thus far are the lies he tells in his speeches.

He said that he would cut the deficit in half in his first term; he did not. He added $6 trillion to it.

He said that he would fix the immigration problem; he didn’t, even though he had full control of the House and Senate for the first two years.

He said he would have an open administration; he didn’t.

He promised to have his health-care bill online for all to read before he signed it; he didn’t.

He said he would close the Guantanamo Bay prison for terrorists; he didn’t.

He said he would bring everyone together; instead, he has divided this country by instigating class warfare between the rich and poor.

One of the biggest lies he has told is in regard to Libya. He told the American people that the embassy attacks in Libya were about a film that insulted Muhammad. We were told it was a spontaneous protest that got out of hand; it was not, and because of his negligence people were killed.

Obama thinks that women will ignore the facts and vote with their hearts. That, to me, is insulting.

Gregory J. Topliff

Warrenville, S.C.

allhans
allhans 11/01/12 - 10:58 am
Would it surprise Fedex to

Would it surprise Fedex to know that it is more likely the woman telling the man how to vote.

Dudeness
Dudeness 11/01/12 - 11:10 am
Obama insulting to women?

No, telling women to vote with their "lady parts" isn't demeaning at all. I'd probably get arrested if I tried to vote with my "gentleman parts" though.

rebellious
rebellious 11/01/12 - 12:10 pm
2016

Just watched the movie last night. It gives explanation to this Presidents actions. I recommend one and all view before voting, then vote for Romney.

KSL
KSL 11/01/12 - 12:21 pm
Reb

You know there are plenty of dyed in the wool Obama fans who would cover their ears and eyes before learning anything differing about their hero.

allhans
allhans 11/01/12 - 12:35 pm
I have watched 2016 twice. I

I have watched 2016 twice. I might watch it a third time....

bdittle
bdittle 11/01/12 - 01:03 pm
I have read 1984 twice.

I have read 1984 twice. I might read it a third time....

Jane18
Jane18 11/01/12 - 02:03 pm
"Eye Candy" (in his mind)

The women(and men) that should be insulted by their president, are the ones that believed and voted for him. What is so bad about that, is, most of them still trust him. I have never believed but one thing I heard him say, "I have been to all 57 states.....,". Oh yeah, yes you have!!! As to voting with your heart.....the heart doesn't do but 2 things, pump blood in and pump blood out, it doesn't think. The "heart" means of the Mind(our brain), it is knowledge, common sense!

nofanofobama
nofanofobama 11/01/12 - 02:07 pm
i have not seen the

i have not seen the movie..just read his book ..it says it all ...obumler got to go

fedex227
fedex227 11/01/12 - 02:12 pm
I was referring to the author

of the letter.

harley_52
harley_52 11/01/12 - 03:31 pm
"Would it surprise Fedex to know....

....that it is more likely the woman telling the man how to vote.?"

I can't speak for Fedex, but it would NOT surprise me.

ultrarnr
ultrarnr 11/01/12 - 03:55 pm
Romney

He is anti gay-supports defense of marriage act, is against marriage equality, he wants to defund planned parenthood, no credible source has said his "budget plan" will reduce the deficit-there is no way eliminating deductions will compensate for a 20% reduction in tax rates. Romney is a coward-he never served in the military nor have any of his sons. Last but not least his positions change faster than the weather. His 47% statement is full of racial coding. Had enough?

harley_52
harley_52 11/01/12 - 04:00 pm
"He is anti gay-supports defense of marriage act....

.... is against marriage equality, he wants to defund planned parenthood..."

Just three of the MANY reasons I'll be voting for Romney.

As for the rest of your post....total baloney.

faithson
faithson 11/01/12 - 05:18 pm
love the hypocritical LTE

The way the repub's demonize this President over what he did not get done is amazing considering their party were the ones who did not allow movement and in fact filibustered against them. I don't get how one can be against an issue than complain when they get what they want...

harley_52
harley_52 11/01/12 - 06:34 pm
KSL
KSL 11/01/12 - 07:37 pm
ultrarnr

When did Obama serve in the armed forces?

Gage Creed
Gage Creed 11/01/12 - 08:16 pm
I wish someone would ask

I wish someone would ask Obama if he's ever secretly wished he was not the ideological sellout he believes his grandfather to be.

He wouldn't answer truthfully, of course, but the look on his face as he struggles to answer just might be priceless.

KSL
KSL 11/01/12 - 08:58 pm
Those angry looks he was

Those angry looks he was giving Romney in the last debate were priceless in that it gave us tremendous insight intio who he really is.

In one I saw, his visage could have been a perfect Halloween monster mask. It was just a snapshot, but it did capture his look.

I have never seen a snapshot of an American president with that kind of look on his face.

Gage Creed
Gage Creed 11/01/12 - 09:01 pm
KSL, I don't believe Barack,

KSL, I don't believe Barack, Michelle, or either of the Obama children have served in the military...so by ultrarnr's condemnatory standards they must all be cowards?

shrimp for breakfast
shrimp for breakfast 11/02/12 - 12:13 am
I keep forgetting

How much I hate the South.

Humble Angela