• failure to use and interpret naming survey;
• failure to interpret VRU’s request to not use the name GRU;
• failure to interpret community’s naming concerns.
• a waste of $45,000 dollars of taxpayers’ money;
• a lack of respect toward Azziz from the community and a scorned community;
• additional money required to change names (additional millions to switch to Georgia Regents University);
• additional taxpayers’ money needed to distinguished GRU from Virginia’s Regent University;
• Georgia taxpayers’ money may go to Virginia commonwealth’s RU.
Need I say more on receiving an “F” grade instead of an “A” grade in taking the common sense test?