A new civil war ahead?

Almost 150 years after the Civil War, the wise ruling of the Roberts Supreme Court sets up conditions for a new and most needed civil war between archaism and progressivism, amid those who fight for the basic needs for all, and not just for a minority.

The outcome will result in a strong and united nation.

impossible
impossible 07/08/12 - 11:15 pm
Never has someone said so

Never has someone said so little so succinctly. Godoy's solution has been a disaster elsewhere. His solution is a perfect example of Einstein's definition of insanity.

dichotomy
dichotomy 07/09/12 - 01:09 am
"those who fight for the

"those who fight for the basic needs for all"

Yeh Joaquin, they basically need MY money for healthcare. They basically need my money for Section 8. They basically need MY money for food stamps. They basically need MY money for welfare checks. They basically need MY money for free cell phones. I'm basically wondering who these people are and why don't they get a job and feed their own face and buy their own damned cell phones. I agree Joaquin, it IS time for another civil war because I am basically tired of this socialist crap. I'm pretty much thinking that if we stopped providing the basic needs for everybody with their hand out some of them might actually get off of their lazy butts and start providing for their own basic needs. The best way for a basic need to be handled is for the person who has the basic need to realize that nobody else is going to come along drop it in their mailbox, do a direct deposit, send a check to the landlord, or load up an EBT card. It's a great motivator to get them to try taking a whack at it themselves.

Jon Lester
Jon Lester 07/09/12 - 01:47 am
Can I flag a letter?

N/T

carcraft
carcraft 07/09/12 - 04:37 am
Basic needs, tax payer money

Basic needs, tax payer money for cell phones, tax payer money so illegal aliens can get earned income tax credit, basic needs to fund failed "green energy " companies, basic needs to bail out wealthy union bosses, basic need to fund ever more welfare and food stamp programs, on and on and on and then ask those that pay all the taxes to pay their fair share?

Riverman1
Riverman1 07/09/12 - 05:49 am
I got your civil war alright.

I got your civil war alright. You would demand we pay for your army like everything else we pay for.

Southern Leslie
Southern Leslie 07/09/12 - 06:09 am
Hmmmm..... a war between the

Hmmmm..... a war between the productive, tax payers and the entitlement leaches....I wonder how that would turn out?

JRC2024
JRC2024 07/09/12 - 06:58 am
My basic need is not yours

My basic need is that I get to keep more of the money that I WORK for each month. To heck with the rest of those that live off the taxpayer.
I agree with every word that dicotomy said.

TrulyWorried
TrulyWorried 07/09/12 - 07:09 am
JRC2024 comment

Ditto - to all and then some!!!

faithson
faithson 07/09/12 - 08:24 am
shortsightedness

amazing how shortsighted and narrow minded some are on these boards. It is all about 'themselves'. Yes, there may be a parting of the ways, but for no other reason than the 'haves' fighting to keep what they have from being 'shared' with the 'have nots'... being a man of faith, I am inclined to believe the 'powers that be' (the upstairs guys) are on 'our' side and in the end will prevail. November will be very telling !

Southern Leslie
Southern Leslie 07/09/12 - 08:32 am
It's about the EARNERS trying

It's about the EARNERS trying to keep from being ROBBED by the FREELOADERS. I have no problem with charity, but socialism retards charity. I seriously doubt the "man upstairs" would be on the side of those who favor stealing from the productive to make the non-productive dependant on them.

Southern Leslie
Southern Leslie 07/09/12 - 08:39 am
gimmie gimmie gimmie....If

gimmie gimmie gimmie....If you rich people do not support us, then you are just mean and evil!

TParty
TParty 07/09/12 - 08:50 am
So are we advocating

So are we advocating violence? Is that what's going on here?

Southern Leslie
Southern Leslie 07/09/12 - 08:55 am
If necessary. That is what

If necessary. That is what this country was founded on. It was also the reason they wrote the 2nd amendment. I would think that someone who chose the name TParty would understand that.

TParty
TParty 07/09/12 - 09:22 am
Who are we going to hurt and

Who are we going to hurt and kill Southern Leslie?

impossible
impossible 07/09/12 - 09:30 am
Godoy, the Castros would

Godoy, the Castros would surely welcome you. You are q ualified and therefore could get a position as their Chief of Disinfomation.

TParty
TParty 07/09/12 - 09:32 am
Who trashes the constitution?

Who trashes the constitution? Supreme Court Justice Roberts, and others who voted with him? He is not elected. Who is trashing the constitution?

Southern Leslie
Southern Leslie 07/09/12 - 09:35 am
I'm sorry if you don't get

I'm sorry if you don't get it. A growing number of people in this country are getting tired of supporting those who WILL NOT work. The first American Revolution was over unfair tax...the next might be as well.

As for trying to get me to give you a name of who trashes the constitution.....good luck. I will NOT have you try to report me for threatening an individual.

Southern Leslie
Southern Leslie 07/09/12 - 09:48 am
An administration that sues a

An administration that sues a state for requiring that voters prove they are who they say they are is trashing the constitution. An administration that refuses to procecute voter intimidation is trashing the constitution. An administration who cuts off federal enforcement because they don't like the way a SCOTUS ruling went is trasing the constitution. An admin that refuses to enforce laws because they don't like them is trashing the constitution.

faithson
faithson 07/09/12 - 09:50 am
violence

so leslie, your of a mind that the 'Man' upstairs supports violence as a means to an end. hummmm... don't think His Son was with you on that one !! and by the way, I do hope you realize that your 'parroting' of the conservative narrative is just that... THEIR Narrative !

Southern Leslie
Southern Leslie 07/09/12 - 09:54 am
I parrot no one. What have I

I parrot no one. Everything I have posted is MY OWN point of view. Some of us ARE capable of thinking, and working for ourself. Which brings us back to the topic.

TParty
TParty 07/09/12 - 09:54 am
There are those who do work,

There are those who do work, but still need assistance. Are they the ones trashing the constitution too and deserve some violence thrown their way?

Southern Leslie
Southern Leslie 07/09/12 - 09:56 am
I think I made it pretty

I think I made it pretty clear....sorry if you have trouble understanding. It would help if you didn't try to keep putting words in my mouth.

Southern Leslie
Southern Leslie 07/09/12 - 09:59 am
NO ONE is entitled to that

NO ONE is entitled to that which was earned by someone else.

TParty
TParty 07/09/12 - 10:00 am
I'm not putting any words in

I'm not putting any words in your mouth, Southern Leslie. This letter is about a guy wanting a civil war- which kills fellow Americans for not living the same life style as them.

I just find it disturbing. If this was an American-Muslim guy saying he wants a war because he is fed up with those who are not conforming to his belief, I don't think that would go over well.

You and others seem to be in the same category- of saying there's a 2nd amendment and it's getting close to use it, because there are people in the country not doing things you like....

faithson
faithson 07/09/12 - 10:03 am
one mans trash

One man's trash is another man's treasure !! always so interesting to see how people argue for the 'propaganda' they WANT to hear ! no matter if that propaganda is based on partisanship issues or even channel 'ratings'. Don't let the facts get in the way of a good diatribe on how our country is on the road to armagedon, cause you KNOW Glenn and his cronies have 'researched' and THEY HAVE the so called "TRUTH".

KSL
KSL 07/09/12 - 10:05 am
You do realize that this

You do realize that this letter is written by a progressive, tparty?

InChristLove
InChristLove 07/09/12 - 10:11 am
'so leslie, your of a mind

'so leslie, your of a mind that the 'Man' upstairs supports violence as a means to an end. "

Hmmm, didn't read this in any of Southern Leslie's comments.

justthefacts
justthefacts 07/09/12 - 10:12 am
ha, KSL

Yeah, I think our liberal friend missed that tidbit.

carcraft
carcraft 07/09/12 - 10:15 am
Trashing the constitution

Trashing the constitution also involves letting those in this country here illegally stay and get benefits those paying taxes can't (such as Colorado allowing children of illegal aliens attend colleges and universities for half the rate it cost Americans from out of state, my federal tax dollars go to support the Colorado higher educating system), allowing them to bust state budgets (California spends about 7 billion per year for medical care and education of illegal aliens) and King Obama says the states can't deport them and if they are reported the federal government will do nothing about it. Read Charles Krauthammer's editorial in yesterday’s paper to understand exactly what the Obama administration is doing to this country. Even Jesus recognized the need for the rule of law and mans right to exercise authority , "Render unto Caesar.." and charged Roman soldiers to collect no more in taxes than were due!

faithson
faithson 07/09/12 - 10:32 am
charles

Krauthammer, a real conservatives, conservative... just parroting the 'party line' is all..