Obama has been destructive

Again Lowell Greenbaum and the rest of his liberal socialists wish to praise President Obama (“Obama is ending the war,” May 4). This man has done more to destroy this country than all other politicians in history. Obama is a socialist at best and probably a communist.

Obama ended nothing, promising billions to a country filled with radical Muslim hatred. President George W. Bush was and has always been a better man and a better president than Obama will ever be. I hated Jimmy Carter’s presidency and thought no one could ever be worse. Boy, was I wrong.

Don’t knock Republicans. Dr. Greenbaum and his party do not measure up to the GOP. If the people of America re-elect Obama, you can kiss this country goodbye. If you think Southerners will sit by and let this country go down the drain, you are wrong.

Don Turner

Grovetown

Retired Army
Retired Army 05/14/12 - 10:50 pm
Hey Don, little note for you.

Hey Don, little note for you. The South gave that a shot 150 years ago. How'd that work out then?

owensjef3
owensjef3 05/14/12 - 11:27 pm
Stop it

In the words of thr great Mike Ditka

Jake
Jake 05/14/12 - 11:38 pm
General Jubilation T. Cornpone

What is this letter writer proposing to do if Obama gets re-elected? Lead some sort of military campaign against the White House? Dump grits in the Savannah River? You folks at the Chronicle have a way of portraying your local citizens like crackpots when you publish this foolishness.

faithson
faithson 05/14/12 - 11:43 pm
crackpot

Expressions of intolerance such as this are usually relegated to emails that start with fw: and as such belong right there, in my trash bin, to be deleted into the either from which they came.

debbiep38
debbiep38 05/15/12 - 12:34 am
Ra, little note for you,

Ra, little note for you, please move up North.

debbiep38
debbiep38 05/15/12 - 12:36 am
Or at least meet me at the

Or at least meet me at the Hancock/Warren game in the fall.please.

debbiep38
debbiep38 05/15/12 - 12:39 am
RA, I'll be the only one

RA, I'll be the only one dressed in red on the Warren side. With a red
neck to match.

KSL
KSL 05/15/12 - 02:36 am
Interesting that you, RA,

Interesting that you, RA, would bring the Civil War into the mix. This letter writer doesn't like Obama's politics. You attempt to make it about race. Owensjef and fatithson jump on the bandwagon. Faithson even mentions "intolerance."

I don' know what to say to Jake.

KSL
KSL 05/15/12 - 04:15 am
Can some of you people who

Can some of you people who have plenty of time to research tell me whether this is true or not? I'm still working, as is my husband, and I just don't have time to check out all of this information. But, I sense that there are people here who do have that time. Now whether or not they will report back with truthfulness and lack of bias does remain to be seen. http://www.wnd.com/2012/05/commies-storm-obama-headquarters/

Techfan
Techfan 05/15/12 - 05:23 am
You really are joking when

You really are joking when you use wnd, aren't you?

carcraft
carcraft 05/15/12 - 05:35 am
Techfan-No more so than when

Techfan-No more so than when you use snopes to try to spin Obama's Selma speech!

nofanofobama
nofanofobama 05/15/12 - 06:17 am
obumler is doing his best to

obumler is doing his best to rebuild this country in his own image...he is pitting race against race gender against gender and state against state..he is an egomaniac he is a socialist he is very dangerous...what his supporters seem not to realize is that when he destroys the producers and taxpayers in this country ..there will be NO ONE to take care of his base...the letter writer is RIGHT...i lived thru the carter years i thought it could not get any more dire...i was wrong this man in the office is far mor dangerous... he plans...carter just stumbled..

TParty
TParty 05/15/12 - 06:24 am
Is that you Ted Nugent? Are

Is that you Ted Nugent? Are you going to be dead or in jail if Obama is re-elected?

Techfan
Techfan 05/15/12 - 06:25 am
Farrah and Beck. I'lll trust

Farrah and Beck. I'lll trust snopes over them anytime.

justthefacts
justthefacts 05/15/12 - 06:27 am
Denial

Desertcat, most libs will choose denial.

southernguy08
southernguy08 05/15/12 - 06:48 am
OBAMA RE-ELECTED?

Hey Obama supporters, regarding his getting re-elected...seen the latest polls? Are you serious? Does Jimmy Carter 1980 election ring a bell?

desertcat6
desertcat6 05/15/12 - 06:50 am
I know, but sometimes you

I know, but sometimes you have to put it out there. No other sources of real information with details on any national media sites, or publications that liberals believe. Can it be validated? Sure, but it will never get air time in any liberal media.

Techfan
Techfan 05/15/12 - 06:54 am
No, we just wont trust Mr.

No, we just wont trust Mr. Birtherman, Joseph "we run some misinformation" Farrah, and Glenn (my God he had a tv show, couldn't you tell he was freakin' nuts with the crying, chalkboards, and Mormon end time theology) Beck.

Granddaddy John
Granddaddy John 05/15/12 - 07:09 am
The South will rise again and

The South will rise again and Jesus will also return again.Uncle Ted will be our Robert E Lee on with the Revolution.

Techfan
Techfan 05/15/12 - 07:51 am
Why not Heritage or

Why not Heritage or something? They twist the data to their purposes, but at least they use real data.

Bizkit
Bizkit 05/15/12 - 08:26 am
Apparently they are all just

Apparently they are all just propaganda machines for one ideology or the other-journalism likely died with Mike Wallace. Major news outlets editing the message, biased blogs, I bet the majority of any of the outlets is likely misinformation. So for any argument you can find an antithetical argument and people just resort to ad hominems about the outlet. I could go all day long playing that game so let's save time and just use our own opinions rather than the misinformation du jour.

Bizkit
Bizkit 05/15/12 - 08:33 am
Obama has lost his halo by

Obama has lost his halo by many who supported him initially. Even Europeans are disappointed in him. Must all be racist, huh.

harley_52
harley_52 05/15/12 - 08:33 am
For KSL...

I had enough time to find the same basic story reported by the Chicago Tribune.

justthefacts
justthefacts 05/15/12 - 08:34 am
Good point Bizkit

I mentioned that yesterday on R&R. This place has turned into a steady diet of links to websites that mirrow one's opinion.

owensjef3
owensjef3 05/15/12 - 08:39 am
What

All I said was stop it and I got 3 thumbs down, wow. lol
I need points

harley_52
harley_52 05/15/12 - 08:42 am
Bizkit said "I could go all

Bizkit said "I could go all day long playing that game so let's save time and just use our own opinions rather than the misinformation du jour."

Ain't that the truth. You can easily find internet links to help "prove" virtually any side of any argument. Once found, you can argue all day about whether the linked site is trustworthy, biased, up to date, or whatever.

In my opinion there are very few sources of honest journalism these days. None of the so called "mainstream media" is among them. The closest is Foxnews (fair and balanced) where at least they make an honest and obvious effort to present both sides of issues. Most major "news" outlets are "in the tank" for Obama and the far left ideology and expecting fairness and balance in their reporting is pure foolishness.

justthefacts
justthefacts 05/15/12 - 08:48 am
Presentation

owens, it must be the way you said it. And, you can't be sensitive on here.

harley_52
harley_52 05/15/12 - 08:49 am
Owensjeff3 said "I need

Owensjeff3 said "I need points."

Start taking and defending ultra-left positions on all issues and start being rude and insulting to anyone daring to articulate a contrary view. Start supporting Obama in all cases and suggesting anyone who doesn't support him is a racist, a bigot, or just plain stupid. Start claiming Conservatives hate poor people, hungry children, clean energy, and wholesome food. Blame GWB for all the current social and economic problems throughout the world and condemn capitalism at every opportunity.

Follow those simple rules and your points total is sure to skyrocket.

Bizkit
Bizkit 05/15/12 - 08:50 am
I like to watch MSNBC, then

I like to watch MSNBC, then CNN, then Fox and watch the spin. I get dizzy and drunk-a cheap thrill. MSNBC should just change its name to the Obama Channel.

Developer fined by Georgia EPD

The developer of a Grovetown subdivision has been fined by the Georgia Environmental Protection Division for failing to control erosion and other water quality control violations.