• going to companies that support political agendas;
• to be given to failing companies who support Obama;
• to be given to illegals through welfare, food stamps, health insurance, housing and disability payments;
• to support unions through bailouts;
• to be given in the form of aid to countries that hate us;
• to be blown on lavish parties and meetings and retreats;
• to be spent without a passed budget;
• to go to welfare moms and pay for illegitimate children (their food, clothes, housing and health care) without identifying the father for child support;
• to pay for everyone else’s health care even though many recipients are fully capable of working but choose not to;
• or to help create bigger government.
Vote for the Democrats – if you like
• President Obama bowing to heads of other countries;
• Obama apologizing to other countries;
• Obama making back-room promises to our enemies;
• Obama rubbing shoulders with militant Muslims;
• an administration that is clueless about the economy, if you like an administration that will ram legislation down your throat;
• the thought of having our government take our guns;
• the thought of being forced by our government to purchase a product;
• the direction our country is going in;
• that our government is $16 trillion in debt;
• that federal employees will have a fantastic health-care package while you are forced to go with Obamacare.
Vote for the Democrats if you want to dramatically reduce our military, or if you think a strong defense these days is not necessary.