Paul will restore America

The economic fallacies of the Obama administration are self-evident. Massive spending increases, stimulus plans, corporate bailouts and monetary manipulation have done little to improve our country’s economic foundation. These programs can only bring short-term prosperity at the cost of long-term debt.

Just as the left thinks we can spend our way to prosperity, many on the right are mistaken in thinking we can bomb our way to security. Despite involvement in wars in Afghanistan, Iraq and Libya, we find the war drums beating for intervention against Iran and Syria. Can a militarily overstretched county continue to force its will on the rest of the world? How will we pay for it?

Be it through warfare or welfare, both the left and the right are dedicated to growing the state, weakening the economy and diminishing our liberties in the names of safety and equality.

Only one candidate for president speaks firmly and consistently against the twin evils of socialism and militarism: Ron Paul. Only Ron Paul has comprehensive plans to balance the federal budget, reduce our overseas commitments, curb illegal immigration and preserve our liberties.

A vote for Ron Paul is a vote for restoring America as the land of the free.

Shelbey E. Bunker

Aiken, S.C.

soldout
soldout 12/04/11 - 06:10 am
He has some good ideas but

He has some good ideas but the root of America's problem is a lack of morals due to not making God number one. This country can only work as a majority Christian nation. Freedom without Christ will always fail. There is nothing wrong with this country that a depression and a revival won't fix. We didn't get great because we are great but because God was the center of this nation's founding. Our Godless actions on many levels are killing our good roots and we are slowing dying and losing the ability to produce good fruit. If we prune the sin out of our nation the tree will restore and produce the good fruit and be blessed again. We are still living off the seeds sown long ago but we aren't planting many new crops and the land is becoming barren.

Brad Owens
Brad Owens 12/04/11 - 07:16 am
Soldout, For God’s sake, a

Soldout,

For God’s sake, a Theocracy is not the answer (pun intended). I mean I guess we should just have a massive Reclamation in America and purge ourselves of all the ‘evil’ elements that cause us to have Godlessness? Get rid of all the non-Christian immigrants, Muslims, homosexuals, social terrorists known as Atheist right? All the disease-ridden degenerates, right? They have to go for America to be ‘great’ again right? America needs its FAITH in God renewed to renew our strength and unify our nation under a righteous banner right?
Strength through unity. Unity through faith!

This is part of why we can never get rid of the CABAL that runs our nation and enslaves the workers through personal and governmental debt. They can do it because we are divided amongst ourselves, by them, based on race, religion, class and education.

The many fabricated political issues on both left and right is little more than manipulated emotions based on non-finite belief systems that allow them to blame others while controlling mass behavior patterns.

Wake up sheeple, we are heading for a train wreck and is has nothing to do with God or a lack thereof.

What will you do when the crunch comes? Pray about it? Protest it? Occupy it? Or fight it?

Ron Paul 'gets it' and he wants to take the yoke from around our necks. He wants to free us from endless debt and economic slavery.

Sometimes God sends you the hard right choice over the easy wrong one, and you can't even see it for noise generated by the CABAL.

I will be voting for Ron Paul in the Republican Primary, I will be proud of that vote and hope that the noise being generated will not drown out the truth being told by this patriot.

Maybe Paul is the ‘Sword of Gideon’ you are looking for but can’t see it for the blurred vision caused by those who don’t want you to wake up?

Ever thought of that? Pray about it and ask God for guidance, but please don’t listen to the media.

Ron Paul is running on his record, not from it.

Open your eyes and heart,

Brad

Techfan
Techfan 12/04/11 - 08:26 am
We can only be a free country

We can only be a free country if we're a theocracy? Doesn't quite jive.

southernguy08
southernguy08 12/04/11 - 09:17 am
Sorry Shelbey, RP is a good

Sorry Shelbey, RP is a good man, but he couldn't get arrested.

soldout
soldout 12/04/11 - 09:21 am
Christians are the only free

Christians are the only free people as the rest are in bondage either to sin or to a religious system of rules and laws. Christians are free to sin but don't want to. Christians have a relationship with the creator of the universe which far exceeds anything this world can offer. Christians don't control others. Only the Christian influence holds this country together today. Everything that the Christian influence is removed from falls apart like a two dollar suitcase. Can I say "public education". Can I say "trust in government". This country promotes and allows the killing of un-born babies and celebrates gays as better than normal and expects to prosper. Write it down; that has never happened for any country and it won't this time. We call good evil and evil good. We tell kids they came from animals instead of a loving creator and then when they act like animals and we are surprised. Christ is the answer for this country and for each of us. Remember if you try a relationship with Christ and don't like it the devil will always take you back.

wribbs
wribbs 12/04/11 - 09:31 am
If you want more of you've

Obama, Romney, Gingrich, etc. all are going to take this country in the same direction; big government control over everything. Obama wants to do it in eight years or less, the others want to do it twenty. I guess they realize a frog won't jump out of a pot when you bring it to a slow boil, but he will jump out of boiling pot.

We can't sustain this. This country is going broke. Ron Paul's solutions are the only ones that will actually change anything.

bjphysics
bjphysics 12/04/11 - 10:00 am
soldout: “If we prune the sin

soldout: “If we prune the sin out of our nation the tree will restore and produce the good fruit and be blessed again.”

I think the Talibangelists will find “pruning” very inefficient and switch to Zyklon B within their first month of rule.

shrimp for breakfast
shrimp for breakfast 12/04/11 - 11:41 am
I like Ron Paul. I would vote

I like Ron Paul. I would vote for him in a second.

Chillen
Chillen 12/04/11 - 03:05 pm
I love Ron Paul. His

I love Ron Paul. His performance in last night's debate was excellent. Finally he got some respect from the moderators and was allowed to present his ideas. If you did not see the debate hosted by Huckabee, find it online or watch for a rerun of it on Fox.

wribbs said "If you want more of you've been getting then keep voting the way you have been voting." That is 100% true.

Obama Plan - take you there at the speed of light (if not faster)
Republican Plan - take you there at the speed of a race car
Libertarian Plan - do their best to stop it in its tracks

America, we must put single election issues aside and attempt to fix America. Folks like Ron Paul have the right idea. Something for Republicans and Democrats.

harley_52
harley_52 12/04/11 - 04:51 pm
Chillen said "Folks like Ron

Chillen said "Folks like Ron Paul have the right idea."

I like Ron Paul because has some good ideas and because he's not a flip-flopper. Even when his ideas are not popular with the crowd he's addressing, he sticks to them like a bulldog. He's a man of principle. Men like that are hard to find in politics these days. People who will tell the truth about their beliefs and motives, even when it's unpopular to do so.

Take Obama (as Henny Youngman would say.....PLEASE). Obama changes his tune like most people change their underwear. Some of the Republican candidates are almost as bad. The difference is, of course, that the Republicans want good things for America, and Obama wants to destroy it.

My problem with Paul has mainly to do with his apparent inability (or unwillingness) to understand the issue of islamic terrorism. He wants to ignore it at the global level and treat it like any other crime problem within the U.S.A.. He doesn't consider it a war, but rather a series of unconnected and uncoordinated crime issues. It's a good way to get us all killed.

Brad Owens
Brad Owens 12/04/11 - 05:00 pm
WOW, Chillen, you mean we are

WOW, Chillen, you mean we are going to be voting for the same person?

I was not sure where I was going to place my vote, but as of late, Dr. Ron Paul has really won me over.

Glad to see you talking like this,

Brad

Chillen
Chillen 12/04/11 - 05:11 pm
Brad, quite possibly. I'm a

Brad, quite possibly. I'm a fiscal conservative, not a social conservative. Paul fits that bill the best. Not sure who is second or third - Gingrich or Bachmann I guess.

In the end, I'll support whoever the Republicans put up. ANYONE is better than obama.

@ Harley. Paul thinks islamic terrorism exists because we keep meddling in the middle east. He thinks if we stay out of there, they'll eventually leave us alone. That said, he does have Congress to answer to (and, unlike obama, he would answer to them because that is what our Constitution says). And I know he would not leave us vulnerable if presented with evidence. He's not out to get us killed by fanatics.

I really liked him last night. Amont many things, he wants to end SS, end Medicare, medicaid, etc. but he did say it would have to be phased out. You can't just quit programs cold turkey because people in them depend on them to live now (Grandma, Grandpa, kids.....).

Ron Paul is a strict Constitutionalist. What we need right now. We have an anti-Constitutionalist in office. Heaven help us.

Chillen

Perry 6%
Santorum 6%
Huntsman 2%

harley_52
harley_52 12/04/11 - 05:54 pm
Chillen said "I wonder who

Chillen said "I wonder who the Cain folks will end up supporting? I say they will split between Paul, Bachmann & Gingrich."

Well, this former Cainiac is presently torn between Romney and Gingrich. Willow convinced me. But, both of them make me a little n.n..n...nervous, so I might switch to Santorum or Bachman who may actually be the last rational, dependable Conservatives in the bunch.

I heard what Paul said last night too and I'm not as convinced as you that he understands the islamic terrorist issue, or for that matter foreign policy in general.

Brad Owens
Brad Owens 12/04/11 - 07:00 pm
harley, Listen to Dr. Pual

harley,

Listen to Dr. Pual take Ingram to task on that issue, He understands it.

Willow Bailey
20580
Willow Bailey 12/04/11 - 07:29 pm
harley, both of those

harley, both of those candidates are at the bottom of the polls. We need someone who can beat Obama; they aren't it. The Obama campaign would like nothing better than to run against anyone other than Newt and Romney. It makes me sick to hear people say such things as they are writing in candidates. They are throwing their votes away.
Cain is going to weld a lot of power in his endorsement; he will negotiate it with who he believes can win and offer him something in return. Looking forward to that announcement. This will make women mad, but I don't care; we are not in a position in our history where any woman makes a good choice for the presidency. I don't believe Cain would endorse Bachman.

Willow Bailey
20580
Willow Bailey 12/04/11 - 09:55 pm
One more thing, harley, I

One more thing, harley, I don't think Biden will be the running mate.

harley_52
harley_52 12/04/11 - 10:01 pm
Willow, thanks for all the

Willow, thanks for all the suggestions and the rationale. You can be sure I will vote for whichever Republican finally gets the nomination. I'm still behind you on Romney and Gingrich, but I'm queasy about both of them.

Who do you think will replace Biden on the democrat ticket?

harley_52
harley_52 12/04/11 - 10:18 pm
Brad Owens said "Listen to

Brad Owens said "Listen to Dr. Pual take Ingram to task on that issue, He understands it."

I've listened to him describe it himself last night and tonight too. I don't think he understands the issue.

painfully honest
painfully honest 12/04/11 - 10:33 pm
I don't know which one of

I don't know which one of them understands the issue but I know someone who seems to have a solid understanding, President Obama. Like it or not, he has demonstrated a solid understanding of forgein affairs.

Willow Bailey
20580
Willow Bailey 12/04/11 - 10:49 pm
I agree ph, he has been very

I agree ph, he has been very understanding of every country but, America.

Bruno
Bruno 12/04/11 - 10:51 pm
If Paul gets the nod the

If Paul gets the nod the opposition will hit him on his age and more potently his past racist newsletter.

Brad Owens
Brad Owens 12/05/11 - 04:44 am
Bruno, So what? You don't

Bruno,

So what? You don't think race will be a card in the next election? The indies, like me, that you all need to win are not going to look at some 20 year old news letter and say, 'Gee, I will ignore Obama's failure as president because Dr. Ron Paul might have wirtten someting certain folks disagree with 20 years ago.."

The fact is, we need a radical correction based on strict constitutional law. The only game in town I see who understand and would stick to the USC is Paul. My secing choice is Newt. Mitt supports gun control and is a fake Republican.

Also, the age thing was used against Ronnie Reagan, but look how that worked out.

@harley, Dr. Paul's stance is not one of misunderstanding the threat, it's one of not being willing to violate the U.S. Constitution to fight it. HIs point is this, our military is NOT for backing U.N. resolutions, it's for the Defense of the USA. Want to invade Iraq? Declare War through the Congress as the USC says.

Someone willing to support the USC 100% and abide by its laws as President when it comes to seperation of poswers is true 'conservative' and not to be dismissed.

Again, I will not support Mitt because he is anti-gun and has a reacord of being so. Newt I can stand because thay force the sunset clause into the Brady Bill.

Just LOOK at Paul with an open mind please, he is not the 'boogieman' the bankers and media want you to think he is.

Brad

Carleton Duvall
Carleton Duvall 12/05/11 - 08:39 am
After reading all of the

After reading all of the praise of Paul I watched him last night on the Fox interview. The man has one big problem. His communication skills are zero, zilch, nadda. An executive at any level needs to be able to communicate. Secondly, he wants to abolish Social Security and Medicare because they are unconstitutional. What? After seventy five years Social Security is now unconstitutional. The only way that I would vote for him would be if he becomes the nominee. I would as any one including Wilie B would be better than what we now have.

seenitB4
seenitB4 12/05/11 - 08:57 am
scooby said... The man has

scooby said...

The man has one big problem. His communication skills are zero, zilch, nadda.
I agree.....that is a BIG problem.

Bruno
Bruno 12/05/11 - 09:03 am
Brad, there is a strong and

Brad, there is a strong and distinct difference between race and racism. Of course race will be an issue in the next election just as it was in the last election. Racism in Paul's newsletter is a horse of a different color. Reagan was almost 70 when he was elected Paul is 76 right now. BTW, I am an independent also, Brad.
Even if Paul got elected he would be fighting against both houses and would be a completely ineffectual President.

Little Lamb
Little Lamb 12/05/11 - 09:48 am
Brad Owens wrote: Also, the

Brad Owens wrote:

Newt Gingrich is no Ronald Reagan.

Carleton Duvall
Carleton Duvall 12/05/11 - 10:07 am
LL- read what you just wrote.

LL- read what you just wrote. Newt is not the one being discussed. Typo, maybe? Senior moment? LOL

Little Lamb
Little Lamb 12/05/11 - 10:13 am
I made the Gingrich

I made the Gingrich comparison because Brad posted:

My sec[ond] choice is Newt.

Willow Bailey
20580
Willow Bailey 12/05/11 - 10:42 pm
No, LL, but more importantly;

No, LL, but more importantly; Newt is NO Barack Obama.