There are 12 days until the revolution. Some may ask, "What revolution?"
I would answer:
- a revolution against arrogant anti-capitalists who believe America is the source of all evil in the world;
- a revolution against all who say that redistribution of wealth is the way to prosperity;
- a revolution against heavy-handed dictates from the Democrat-controlled Congress, which continually rule against the will of the majority of Americans;
- a revolution that says you don't make the poor rich by making the rich poor;
- and a revolution of historic proportions that will send a clear and concise message that leftist policies have not, and will not, work in a representative republic.
But mostly, it will be a clear message that the American people have had enough.
Vive la Nov. 2.