Obama's leadership increases worries

I used to worry about our grandchildren's future because of what this sitting president is doing to our country. Then it was our children. Now it's our immediate concern.

Our president just told the world on television that illegal Mexicans can't be stopped, but he's sending 1.500 troops to the Arizona border to patrol 800 miles of the border. That's our commander in chief!

Arizona has a southern state park that has warning signs not to enter because of the Mexican violence in the area. This is our country he's talking about.

One of the first countries Obama visited after he was elected was Kenya. On a previous trip there as a U.S. senator, he had his picture taken wearing a white Muslim robe and cap to match. Naturally he knew he wouldn't go far in America as a Muslim, so he went to his favorite pastor, the Rev. Jeremiah Wright (for 20 years), who married him and his wife, and baptized their children.

He should worry, though -- the community-organizing group he worked with -- ACORN -- was taken down by two young people.

The problem: With Obama gone, we would be left with the pecking order of Vice President Joe Biden, then House Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

Heaven help us.

Spencer G. Fischer

Jackson, S.C.

willie7
willie7 07/08/10 - 11:00 pm
Mr. Fischer----Another

Mr. Fischer----Another listener of Druggie Limbaugh.
I don't worry about Limbaugh who makes 40 milliondollars annually--but I worry about those who listen to him daily.I am doing research on the Talk Show Pundits. And I find those people who have the most negative opinions about our presidents ,quote the Talk Boys verbatim.
Wakre up Mr. Fischer and help to stop the recession that started 25 years ago.

Nightwing
Nightwing 07/09/10 - 12:59 am
The worry Willie7, is those

The worry Willie7, is those that do not think Obama and his administration can do no wrong. Also, those who speak out against his policies are labled as racist. That is part of the problems and the President has done nothing to correct this attitude.

soldout
soldout 07/09/10 - 03:57 am
The letters last three words

The letters last three words "heaven help us" is the answer. The Bible says if we repent from our wicked ways He will help us and heal our land (that probably includes oil spills and presidents). When you work hard to remove God from society what we have today is what you get. If you want a country like we used to have all we have to do is go back to doing what we used to do. Keep telling people they evolved instead coming from a loving creator and we will get more of the same. God will fix all of this anytime we are ready. Life is so simple we have to hire help to be confused.

Rhetor
Rhetor 07/09/10 - 04:55 am
Let me see. The letter writer

Let me see. The letter writer is complaining that the President is sending troops to seal the border? BTW, people of all religions in Kenya, including Christian, often wear robes. I can't say that this letter is racist, but it certainly is extremely uninformed.

carcraft
carcraft 07/09/10 - 05:55 am
Willie- I work all day so I

Willie- I work all day so I don't get to listen to Rush and others very often. The Obama presedency is a disastor. What part of the letter isn't true? Now you have the justice department refusing to prosecute black panthers for voter intimadation. You have the financial regulation bill leaving out Fanny and Freddie who will cost us billions and billions more if left unreformed. The muslim extemists are still using GITMO as a recruiting tool! The Democrates are spending like no tomorrow. Unemployment remains at 9.5% with jobs being shed by the thousands monthly. NASA being put in charge of making muslims feel good about themselves..Obama would be joke if he wasn't such a disaster..May God help save our nation!

Rhetor
Rhetor 07/09/10 - 05:10 am
Carcraft, your letter proves

Carcraft, your letter proves the point! Rush is filling your brain with right-wing propaganda. Little of what Rush says is actually true. He is simply an angry, uninformed man who blasted his brain out with drugs many years ago and is now happy to share his paranoid delusions with the uninformed masses. I support his freedom of speech, but also believe that his listeners are a bunch of fools and suckers. Try reading books and magazines and maybe you will have at least a remote chance of acquiring actual facts.

rmwhitley
rmwhitley 07/09/10 - 05:21 am
Libbies, please. your coolaid

Libbies, please. your coolaid is tainted. it's making you delusional and cranky. your president, obama, is a child in fools clothing.

55 F-100
55 F-100 07/09/10 - 05:24 am
The troops that

The troops that Prezbhojangles sent to "seal" the border were less than 1500 troops, and they were NOT ARMED......that means that they are nothing more than live targets for the drug smugglers. Prezbhojangles' incompetency is mind-boggling.

speeding
speeding 07/09/10 - 05:43 am
If you don't worry about this

If you don't worry about this so called president, Jim Jones misses you.

carcraft
carcraft 07/09/10 - 05:48 am
Uh- I don't listen to Rush, I

Uh- I don't listen to Rush, I work during the day! I read news papers, books, and watch news. I also skirt over to British papers once in a while (that's how I know the British Physics society blasted Phil Jones about his climate research)! Now CBS, NBC, ABC have not reported on Van Jones, the Black Panthers, the NASA mission of making muslims feel good about themselves- Where do you get your info? Did I miss the closing of GITMO, you know the promise OBAMA made so terrorist wouldn't use it to recruite?

carcraft
carcraft 07/09/10 - 05:53 am
Rhetor-By looking at some

Rhetor-By looking at some foreign papers is how I know that the British press calls Obama President Pantywaist! LOL

johnston.cliff
johnston.cliff 07/09/10 - 05:59 am
So, if every talk show host

So, if every talk show host worth his salt notices the incompetency of this foolish Marxist in the white house, he's a druggie? Brilliant!! Maybe this gives a hint of the mentality that is attracted to the obamassiah.

OnlyinAgs1
OnlyinAgs1 07/09/10 - 05:59 am
This writer is true to the

This writer is true to the conservative dogma, why is it only conservatives/republicans think the following about Obama. To them and ONLY them (since he's not a Republican). Why is everything always bad, negative, dooming, apocalyptic, horrendous, dreadful, damning, bitterness, end time prophecy, evil, downtrodden, fearmongering, abhorring, deteriorating, rotten, smitten, foul, defiled, belittled and UNAMERICAN... EVERY republican I see (even these local backwoods ones) are marching to the same beat, if I read right again yesterday I think some are still saying it's his policies. *Yep for sure that's it*

johnston.cliff
johnston.cliff 07/09/10 - 06:04 am
Some obama worshipers are

Some obama worshipers are still confused about how so many can see that his actions are foolish. Let me try to put this on a level you can understand. If a group of people sees a red ball, almost everyone will call the ball red .... except for those with vision (or knowledge or mental) problems. Does that mean the vast majority of the group is marching to the same beat? or might it mean the exceptions are wrong?

OnlyinAgs1
OnlyinAgs1 07/09/10 - 06:06 am
I tried to listen to Rush but

I tried to listen to Rush but his racist evil spewing voice is to onesided. I use to go to his and Hannity's website, but there as well it's to onesided. They are doom and gloom republicans, nothing good (even though Obama has done good since being elected) them and all republicans will never give him accolades. If people who voted for Obama haven't figured out by now the REAL reason these two and most republicans hate him they are living under a rock.

OnlyinAgs1
OnlyinAgs1 07/09/10 - 06:09 am
When I read some of the post

When I read some of the post from these local backwoods Obama Derangement Syndromers, it ooozes hate. I wonder if Augusta has some of that green gooey stuff floating in the air from the Ghost Busters movie.

OnlyinAgs1
OnlyinAgs1 07/09/10 - 06:23 am
Rush said this, now does this

Rush said this, now does this not have racial undertones: The reason why Michelle Obama didn't go to Senator Byrds funeral is because of her authentic slave blood, we can only speculate? WHAT. When he say stuff like that I wonder do his listeners say wow, now that's way out there, or do that laugh in agreement. Funny thing is he will NEVER be nothing more than what he is a rich radio personality, making millions spewing discord.

southernguy08
southernguy08 07/09/10 - 06:19 am
First of all, this LTE starts

First of all, this LTE starts off incorrectly talking about Obama's "leadership." There is no leadership with this administration. There is only apologizing for American "arrogance," head bowing to foreign kings, spending like kids in the candy store, and kowtowing. Thank God, the polls show the mass of American voters are having serious buyers remorse with this candidate and he'll get his free spending, socialist wings clipped this November, and will be OUT in 2012. Sorry Obama supporters, I don't make up the polls. Check them out yourself.

OnlyinAgs1
OnlyinAgs1 07/09/10 - 06:25 am
I know there are millions of

I know there are millions of other Americans who are well aware of the HATE that's increased across the land since Nov 08 and Jan 09. When I'm driving down constitution, rhode island, 14th street, K Street, I66, Dulles toll rd, BWI parkway, GW Parkway and I see older white people with Obama/Biden stickers still on their cars, I smile and think to myself and say thank God all (insert race here) people don't have ODS.

johnston.cliff
johnston.cliff 07/09/10 - 06:26 am
i nAgs, we get it. You are

i nAgs, we get it. You are the typical obama worshiper. (ad nauseum)

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 07/09/10 - 06:35 am
I hope I will still be here

I hope I will still be here after Novembe to read how OnlyinAgs1 and some just like him post on here then. It will be real interesting.

Tigger_The_Tiger
Tigger_The_Tiger 07/09/10 - 06:41 am
Rhetor....WHAT in the letter

Rhetor....WHAT in the letter is untrue? You keep talking about Rush, and propoganda, but not once have you pointed out something that was untrue either by the letter writer OR Rush. And you wonder why people think you are deluded.

Tigger_The_Tiger
Tigger_The_Tiger 07/09/10 - 06:42 am
ODS? Is that where you love

ODS? Is that where you love Obama only because of his race, and can't name one single thing he has done to make the country better?

johnston.cliff
johnston.cliff 07/09/10 - 06:53 am
Oh, they can name a number of

Oh, they can name a number of things obama has done to make the country better, TTT. They just can't do it and tell the truth at the same time...but that doesn't seem to be the goal of an obamassiah worshiper.

OnlyinAgs1
OnlyinAgs1 07/09/10 - 07:05 am
When I was watching the PBS

When I was watching the PBS Fourth DC Special, when the live camera shots were on the people in the crowd I saw mostly white people, 98% for sure. I said to myself, wow look at all those people celebrating our Nations Independence. Then I think about local posters here like you, you and especially you who are in Augusta home bitter at Obama, living life angry, believing that in November God is going to SAVE THE US with Republicans in key seats in Washington DC, to take our country back, and again from WHAT I ask? What a sad countenance for HOPE you have.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 07/09/10 - 07:12 am
You know something

You know something OnlyinAgs1, most politicians are lawyers and crooks. If the Republicans win in November, I can pretty rest assure that they could never be as dam rotten as the ones we have ruining our great country today.

carcraft
carcraft 07/09/10 - 07:12 am
Onlyinags-If the Repubs get

Onlyinags-If the Repubs get congress and some backbone they can slow federal spending, start holding Obama's feet to the fire, reverse the horrible health care bill and get some fiscal sanity in DC. The health care bill is already costing 12% more than predicted and hasn't gone into effect yet. I have read two stories now that ER waits will be longer under the bill because medicare patients are the ones that over utliize the ER and they increase by about 10 million. Dead lines for implementing the bill are being missed. In short it is a costly mess!

southernguy08
southernguy08 07/09/10 - 07:14 am
Gee ONLYIN, I guess liberal

Gee ONLYIN, I guess liberal Dems like you weren't angry and suffering from "ODS" the 8 years a Republican was in the White House? Yeah, and Obama is really a conservative. As for those people with Obama/Biden stickers still on their cars, I'd say if they are that lazy to take them off, that's hardly cause for celebration. Tell me something, why are ALL of your posts about race?

1941
1941 07/09/10 - 07:16 am
Say what you will, he will be

Say what you will, he will be there until his term is up!!!You people should have been this concerned the past eight years, and mabe we would not be in the shape we are in now!!! We Obama ''lovers'' are no diffrent than you ''Bush lovers'' were for eight years!!! So deal with it !!!

Tigger_The_Tiger
Tigger_The_Tiger 07/09/10 - 07:18 am
Southernguy....they are about

Southernguy....they are about race because he can't name something legitimate that warrants his blind support of Obama.