Bottom line

An attack on a Kenyan mall kills more than 60. A series of bombings kills more than 90 in Iraq. Three military and security posts are attacked by al-Qaida in Yemen, killing nearly 40. Suicide bombers kill more than 80 in an attack on a church in Pakistan.

That’s militant Islam’s résumé from just the past few days.

This is what happens when a religion, particularly a virulent strain of one, also becomes a political set of beliefs.

And this is the beauty of America’s First Amendment, which prohibits the use of religion for political tyranny.

Despite Barack Obama’s repeated entreaties to the Muslim world, despite his administration’s disavowal of a
“war on terror,” and despite the American media’s rampant and dangerous political correctness, it’s impossible to ignore that radical Islam is at war with the world.

The world may have fooled itself into thinking this decades-long war was against the United States or Israel. But notice the war’s front lines above: Kenya, Iraq, Yemen, Pakistan.

How much carnage will have to befall every race, nationality and religion before the world acknowledges the problem and unites against it?

dahreese
dahreese 09/24/13 - 04:41 pm
Here's what I believe is

Here's what I believe is "shallow thinking." Proposing the notion that the root of all terrorism lies within the United States.

Here you go again, Harley!

And no doubt, other will join you!

Jump’in just cause you gotta say “sumpthin!”

Read! what I said, Harley!

READ !!!

COMPREHEND !!!

chascushman
chascushman 09/24/13 - 04:50 pm
'I just heard Sarah Palin

'I just heard Sarah Palin speak on these matters and Ted Cruz. She was really rambling and speaking uncontrollably. I am really worried about her mental state.'
jack, when you compare Palin to Pelosi, Reed or Biden she sounds like a genius.

harley_52
harley_52 09/24/13 - 04:56 pm
"Read! what I said, Harley!"

I did read it. Four times already.

Each time I read it I became more and more convinced my reply was right on target.

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 09/24/13 - 04:58 pm
HA @ 3:12

"Who are these people that welcome ILLEGAL Canadians?"

There are several things that you and I will never agree on, this is one of the worst!

dahreese
dahreese 09/24/13 - 05:00 pm
Reading is more than just

Reading is more than just words, Harley.

And, NO, you didn’t comprehend.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 09/24/13 - 05:19 pm
T3...feel free to show me an

T3...feel free to show me an example of how illegal Canadians are treated any differently than any other illegal immigrants. Until then, you are disagreeing for no reason.

And Dahreese. Just because someone disagrees with you does not mean they don't comprehend what you wrote.

harley_52
harley_52 09/24/13 - 05:19 pm
"Reading is more than just words, Harley."

True. It's also punctuation, usage, and structure.

Having considered all of that, my response stands.

Are you sure you actually typed what you meant to type?

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 09/24/13 - 05:20 pm
Jack.....what did Palin say

Jack.....what did Palin say that you didn't understand? Ever think that the problem might just not be her, but the listener?

KSL
KSL 09/24/13 - 06:01 pm
I would chime in

But HA and harley don't need any help.

jack234
jack234 09/24/13 - 06:18 pm
I just want to appeal to all

I just want to appeal to all faithful GOP to please contact Fox and ask that they please pre-record any interviews with Sarah Palin so they might edit them. She is really acting and talking strange. Unlike elected officials, talking in public is an option with her. I noticed that Hannity hasn't had her for a while. I think she was doing more harm than good in moving the Fox news agenda forward. Can Michelle Bachmann be too far behind? I guess we should just be grateful that they didn't make it to the White House. I can excuse Ted Cruz because, after all he's from Texas.

Bizkit
Bizkit 09/24/13 - 06:26 pm
And these comments from jack,

And these comments from jack, toot, toot, poot 234. Talking strange-please ya killin' me.

KSL
KSL 09/24/13 - 06:28 pm
Biz

That was priceless!

KSL
KSL 09/24/13 - 06:31 pm
Coming to your neighborhood.

Coming to your neighborhood. Get on the train.

I think that train derailed and has wrecked America in the process.

KSL
KSL 09/24/13 - 06:34 pm
Pretty certain the engineer

Pretty certain the engineer and the conductors have made certain they survived.

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 09/24/13 - 07:53 pm
HA @ 5:19

"T3...feel free to show me an example of how illegal Canadians are treated any differently than any other illegal immigrants. Until then, you are disagreeing for no reason"

You know I don't like to do research. We have had this arguement probably 3 or 4 times now. I don't want to put myself on thin ice with you again, or you will be saying, "GOOD DAY"!! Can't afford THAT AGAIN!

jack234
jack234 09/24/13 - 09:20 pm
I just saw Palin on Hannity

I just saw Palin on Hannity and she is still rambling. She talked with no commas and no periods. I guess maybe she just memorize stuff and it just come out She doesn't seem to be a real person. Like a robot. I think she might need to be watched so she won't harm herself. She seems to be in real pain.

jack234
jack234 09/24/13 - 09:30 pm
KSL for your information: The

KSL for your information: The train ran good for two elections and speaking as an independent it will be ready when Hillary runs. ( a shoo in) There are so many things about the Health Care Act that so many people like. I still Pay my same premium to United Health Care and I still have my same family doctor and my same specialist. Now my friends can get insurance also. I'm so proud for them and they are proud of our President. Everybody is having a nice day. Looks like everything always works out fine for our President. The GOP is afraid the Obama Care will work. (They gave it that name to mock it and it stuck) Even the president is calling it that. Now, that really boils their peas.

KSL
KSL 09/24/13 - 09:31 pm
bledsoe

If you want to debate, you need to do research. You can't debate on hearsay and emotions, FEELINGS.

KSL
KSL 09/24/13 - 09:36 pm
Jack

You are so full. You are so lucky too. I just tiday read 2 horror stories of insurance increases due to oopsnoncare.

KSL
KSL 09/24/13 - 09:46 pm
Jack

So you have a lot of deadbeat friends who were not taking care of insuring themselves. I don't know that I would be admitting that. But I would also totally disown a son of mine who went around creating babies he figured the government was there to care for.

Somehow, I have gotten the idea that you and I don't think alike. Or act alike.

KSL
KSL 09/24/13 - 09:48 pm
Today

Today

KSL
KSL 09/24/13 - 10:02 pm
Today

Don't know how all those todays happened. Stylus feels sticky.

harley_52
harley_52 09/24/13 - 09:50 pm
"I think she might need to be watched so she won't harm herself"

Your concern is just as admirable as it is genuine, I'm sure.

And you're right, she IS being watched.....by millions of people. And they're listening to what she is saying as well.

That's why you lefties attack her so roundly.

KSL
KSL 09/24/13 - 10:06 pm
You are talking about Sarah.

You are talking about Sarah.

JRC2024
JRC2024 09/24/13 - 10:11 pm
The Wolf is at the door and

The Wolf is at the door and should be killed. We should not let any person from any muslin country into the United States even to visit and all those on a Visa should have it cancelled and they should be made to return. This is our country and not theirs and we do not want anything to do with the laws from the country they left or the 12 th century stupid culture they left.

KSL
KSL 09/24/13 - 10:27 pm
Right!

Right!

jack234
jack234 09/24/13 - 10:46 pm
KSL: There is a word for

KSL: There is a word for people who prejudge people without all the facts. You assumed that my friend were deadbeats and that I had a son who made babies. Are you so frustrated with the current administration that it has clouded your judgement. Do you also get frustrated with our president because discontent from the GOP rolls off him like water on a duck's back. Well, you have three more years of being frustrated. As an independent, I accept him as he is because he is our President. Be careful about judging people you have no knowledge of. Even the deadbeats are our equal because God made us all and he loves us all. We know better, we should do better. I see Sessions is supporting Cruz, but he's from Alabama and that explains him.

Young Fred
Young Fred 09/24/13 - 11:19 pm
jack and Sarah-

- didn't Mellencamp do a song about that?

Some people have a VERY difficult time understanding Sarah because she talks about stuff like personal responsibility, boot straps, government being OF the people, and people that just want to hurt us.

I'm not so naïve to think there isn't actually people in this country, raised in this country, for which such talk is in essence a "foreign" language. A foreign language because they've never actually, seriously, contemplated such words, or because they've never been taught such concepts.

Not sure which, and don't really care! They are wrong, and will not bring me or mine down with them!

Young Fred
Young Fred 09/24/13 - 11:23 pm
jack

I can assure you, there are precious few on here who "get frustrated with our president because discontent from the GOP rolls off him like water on a duck's back".

Got nothing to do with the GOP, has got everything to do with patriots that get defensive when others allow themselves to be "slickmeistered" into believing and supporting the unbelievable and unsupportable!

harley_52
harley_52 09/24/13 - 11:54 pm
"didn't Mellencamp do a song about that? "

"Little ditty about Jack and Dianne....."