Bottom Line --Terror mom

The mother of the two Boston bombing suspects provides an eerie eye into a dark and disturbing world – one of hatred, irrationality, caprice and world-class delusion.

The woman – at the moment, the most offensive excuse for a childbearing vessel we can think of – ludicrously claims the marathon bombings and ensuing madness that killed four and injured 282 others was all a ruse, staged with red paint. She also laments that “America took my kids away from me.”

Never mind the sheer offensiveness of that, coming from the mother of apparent bloody terrorists. Just consider the unequaled irrationality of it.

Oh, and the fact that her surviving little darling has told investigators he and his brother had hoped to bomb Times Square too. Some ruse.

Then again, this is a woman who, herself, was in the terror database and is wanted for shoplifting. Some example.

How can you deal with people so full of bile and detached from reality?

dahreese
dahreese 04/29/13 - 10:26 am
"Truth is, Russia today is

"Truth is, Russia today is more open, inclusive and democratic than Afghanistan ever will be."

Fact is, while Russia is becoming more and more open, the U.S. is becoming more and more like Russia used to be.

And, political parties aside, I'm sad to say, most Americans don't see what's happening to their personal freedoms before their very eyes, via their own government.

justthefacts
justthefacts 04/29/13 - 10:37 am
Dahreese

"(Most of them have forgotton, if they ever knew, that the Bin Laden family was flown out of the U.S. immediately after 9/11. And who was president then?)." Didn't happen. Check out the 9/11 commission report and get off the wacko left wing web sites.

myfather15
myfather15 04/29/13 - 10:46 am
@dahreese

Where is your proof of your allegations? Where did you get your information that you claim is "Proof"? Mediamatters? Huffingtonpost? NYTimes? Michael Moore? Were you physically there when all these things happened? Did you witness these things? How do you know for a FACT, without a shadow of a doubt, these things happened?

Again; typical liberal jargon. Bring up atrocities America has alledgedlly commmited, but don't mention all the people that enjoy freedom because of us. Don't mention all the different Countries we saved the behinds of.

The reality is that we've stopped the spread of communist dictators throughout the last 200+ years and spread more freedom. But that is EXACTLY what ticks you off isn't it? Because YOU WANT communist dictators!! You want YOUR people in charge and to have a dictatorship. It eats you alive that LP's can't reach their goal.

For the left leaning moderates on here; I'm not talking about you guys. I'm talking about the hard corps radical leftists that have NOTHING good to say about America and they know exactly who they are. I get tired of hearing the junk that spews from their mouths.

myfather15
myfather15 04/29/13 - 10:47 am
Thank you Justthefacts.

Thank you Justthefacts.

myfather15
myfather15 04/29/13 - 11:01 am
Dahreese has watched to many

Dahreese has watched to many alien movies. Having delusions that we are the evil aliens that consume every natural resource on our planet then travel to other planets to take theirs.

Heres a clue dahreese; we are barely even scrapping the surface of our own natural resources, why do we NEED theirs? If we were so greedy, why wouldn't we be drilling more of our own oil?

I just can not wait for the loopy answer you will give. Probably along the lines of "America WANTED to invade Iraq and kill people to steal their oil. It's not that we NEEDED it, but we are such bullies, we decided we would take it anyway."

Darby
Darby 04/29/13 - 11:20 am
It's just as well her kids went the way

they did.

Saved her the trouble, time and expense of strapping a bomb on them and sending them out to play with some Jewish children.

Darby
Darby 04/29/13 - 11:52 am
MyFather15, you can save yourself

some unneeded heartburn by doing what I did.

After trying to communicate rationally with dahreese for days on end, I simply put him on my ignore list.

It's a really great solution. The irrationality and conspiracy theories that I don't see don't bother me.

Thanks to the option offered by the Chronicle.

dahreese
dahreese 04/29/13 - 11:42 am
26 Saudis, most of them from

26 Saudis, most of them from the Bin Laden family, were flown out of the U.S. on Sept 20.

But I guess it all depends on who and what you want to believe. "The 9/11 Report" (and I have it and have read it, have you?) is a white wash just as it the "Kennedy Report."

The Hill ^ | 5/26/04 | The Hill

Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2004 12:05:17 PM by Mark Felton

Richard Clarke, who served as President Bush’s chief of counterterrorism, has claimed sole responsibility for approving flights of Saudi Arabian citizens, including members of Osama bin Laden’s family, from the United States immediately after the attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

pedro sa da bandeira Former White House counterterrorism adviser testifies before the 9-11 commission.

In an interview with The Hill yesterday, Clarke said, “I take responsibility for it. I don’t think it was a mistake, and I’d do it again.”

Most of the 26 passengers aboard one flight, which departed from the United States on Sept. 20, 2001, were relatives of Osama bin Laden, whom intelligence officials blamed for the attacks almost immediately after they happened.

Clarke’s claim of responsibility is likely to put an end to a brewing political controversy on Capitol Hill over who approved the controversial flights of members of the Saudi elite at a time when the administration was preparing to detain dozens of Muslim-Americans and people with Muslim backgrounds as material witnesses to the attacks.

Several Democrats say that at a closed-door meeting May 6, they pressed members of the commission investigating the attacks of Sept. 11 to find out who approved the flights.

Sen. Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.), who attended the meeting, said she asked former Rep. Lee Hamilton (D-Ind.) and former Secretary of the Navy John Lehman, a Republican, “Who authorized the flight[s] and why?”

“They said it’s been a part of their inquiry and they haven’t received satisfactory answers yet and they were pushing,” Boxer added.

Another Democrat who attended the meeting confirmed Boxer’s account and reported that Hamilton said: “We don’t know who authorized it. We’ve asked that question 50 times.”

Referring to questions about who authorized the flights, former Rep. Tim Roemer (D-Ind.), one of the 10 members of the bipartisan Sept. 11 commission, said in an interview Monday: “In my mind, this isn’t resolved right now. We need more clarity and information from the relevant political sources and FBI sources.”

But Clarke yesterday appeared to put an end to the mystery.

“It didn’t get any higher than me,” he said. “On 9-11, 9-12 and 9-13, many things didn’t get any higher than me. I decided it in consultation with the FBI.”

Clarke’s explanation fit with a new stance Hamilton has taken on the issue of the Saudi flights.

Hamilton said in an interview Friday that when he told Democratic senators that the commission did not know who authorized the Saudi flights, he was not fully informed.

“They asked the question ‘Who authorized the flight?’ and I said I did not know and I’d try to find out,” Hamilton said. “I learned subsequently from talking to the staff that we thought Clarke authorized the flight and it did not go higher.”

“I did not at any point say the White House was stalling,” Hamilton added. “They asked me who authorized it, and I said we didn’t know.”

Hamilton said, however, that “we asked the question of who authorized the flight many times to many people.”

“The FBI cleared the names [of the passengers on the flights] and Clarke’s CSG [Counterterrorism Security Group] team cleared the departure,” Hamilton said.

He cautioned that this is “a story that could shift, and we still have this under review.”

This new account of the events seemed to contradict Clarke’s sworn testimony before the Sept. 11 commission at the end of March about who approved the flights.

“The request came to me, and I refused to approve it,” Clarke testified. “I suggested that it be routed to the FBI and that the FBI look at the names of the individuals who were going to be on the passenger manifest and that they approve it or not. I spoke with the — at the time — No. 2 person in the FBI, Dale Watson, and asked him to deal with this issue. The FBI then approved … the flight.”

“That’s a little different than saying, ‘I claim sole responsibility for it now,’” Roemer said yesterday.

However, the FBI has denied approving the flight.

FBI spokeswoman Donna Spiser said, “We haven’t had anything to do with arranging and clearing the flights.”

“We did know who was on the flights and interviewed anyone we thought we needed to,” she said. “We didn’t interview 100 percent of the [passengers on the] flight. We didn’t think anyone on the flight was of investigative interest.”

When Roemer asked Clarke during the commission’s March hearing, “Who gave the final approval, then, to say, ‘Yes, you’re clear to go, it’s all right with the United States government,’” Clarke seemed to suggest it came from the White House.

“I believe after the FBI came back and said it was all right with them, we ran it through the decision process for all these decisions that we were making in those hours, which was the interagency Crisis Management Group on the video conference,” Clarke testified. “I was making or coordinating a lot of the decisions on 9-11 in the days immediately after. And I would love to be able to tell you who did it, who brought this proposal to me, but I don’t know. The two — since you press me, the two possibilities that are most likely are either the Department of State or the White House chief of staff’s office.”

Instead of putting the issue to rest, Clarke’s testimony fueled speculation among Democrats that someone higher up in the administration, perhaps White House Chief of Staff Andy Card, approved the flights.

“It couldn’t have come from Clarke. It should have come from someone further up the chain,” said a Democratic Senate aide who watched Clarke’s testimony. Clarke’s testimony did not settle the issue for Roemer, either.

“It doesn’t seem that Richard Clarke had enough information to clear it,” Roemer said Monday.

“I just don’t think that the questions are resolved, and we need to dig deeper,” Roemer added. “Clarke sure didn’t seem to say that he was the final decisionmaker. I believe we need to continue to look for some more answers.”

Roemer said there are important policy issues to address, such as the need to develop a flight-departure control system.

Several Democrats on and off the Hill say that bin Laden’s family should have been detained as material witnesses to the attacks. They note that after the attacks, the Bush administration lowered the threshold for detaining potential witnesses. The Department of Justice is estimated to have detained more than 50 material witnesses since Sept. 11.

Clarke said yesterday that the furor over the flights of Saudi citizens is much ado about nothing.

“This is a tempest in a teapot,” he said, adding that, since the attacks, the FBI has never said that any of the passengers aboard the flight shouldn’t have been allowed to leave or were wanted for further investigation.

He said that many members of the bin Laden family had been subjects of FBI surveillance for years before the attacks and were well-known to law-enforcement officials.

“It’s very funny that people on the Hill are now trying to second-guess the FBI investigation.”

The Sept. 11 commission released a statement last month declaring that six chartered flights that evacuated close to 140 Saudi citizens were handled properly by the Bush administration.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
A question you folks might ask yourselves is what would be in it for Richard Clarke to "take responsibility?"

Who would want that accusation hanging over his head if it was not true?

Also, you folks need to do a little researching over the net of the connections between the Bush family and the Bin Laden family.

As to the FBI, it's covering its behind everytime it looks around (as it the CIA).

rmwhitley
rmwhitley 04/29/13 - 11:48 am
lefties

can rationalize anything. A monster kills innocent people but putting it to death is a sin. The monster is a valued commodity in the looney left's eyes. He/She votes democratic!

KSL
KSL 04/29/13 - 12:05 pm
Let's just see

We are justified in attacking American citizens because they are harboring individual groups of Americans who are hellbent on attacking Iraqis and Afghanistan's. Name me groups of American citizens who have done that.

KSL
KSL 04/29/13 - 12:07 pm
dah

Please divide that comment into multiple comments. I refuse to read any post on here that is that long. It ain't college.

KSL
KSL 04/29/13 - 12:09 pm
KSL
KSL 04/29/13 - 12:10 pm
For that, post a link.

For that, post a link.

dahreese
dahreese 04/29/13 - 12:41 pm
The link is in the

The link is in the comment....

(But the comment is still the same length whether you read the link or my post).

KSL
KSL 04/29/13 - 01:04 pm
Which comment? Time? I

Which comment? Time? I missed it, and I did search for it.

dahreese
dahreese 04/29/13 - 01:24 pm
I was/am in error. I thought

I was/am in error. I thought this would have done it.
The Hill ^ | 5/26/04 | The Hill Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2004 12:05:17 PM by Mark Felton

Try this;

InChristLove
InChristLove 04/29/13 - 01:28 pm
If the link is in your

If the link is in your comment then there is no need for you to copy and paste the whole article......unless your intent is for it to be a nuisance.

Red Headed Step Child
Red Headed Step Child 04/29/13 - 01:35 pm
I second the post length comment..

While I am always up for a good read, when posts start resembling The Iliad and The Odyssey, it's time to move on!

InChristLove
InChristLove 04/29/13 - 01:50 pm
The Sept. 11 commission

"First, we found no evidence that any flights of Saudi nationals, domestic or international, took place before the reopening of national airspace on the morning of September 13, 2001. To the contrary, every flight we have identified occurred after national airspace reopened."

"The FBI interviewed all persons of interest on these flights prior to their departures.They concluded that none of the passengers was connected to the 9/11 attacks and have since found no evidence to change that conclusion. Our own independent review of the Saudi nationals involved confirms that no one with known links to terrorism departed on these flights. Chapter 10, 9/11 Commission Report"

Interesting reading and what is the point dahreese is trying to make in his 12:42 comment? This flight (if it did happen) occurred a week after the US airspace reopened so what's the big deal.

Little Lamb
Little Lamb 04/29/13 - 02:05 pm
Family

Yeah, ICL, I couldn't make a point out of dahreese's comment about family members.

InChristLove
InChristLove 04/29/13 - 02:22 pm
Thanks LL

Thanks LL, glad I wasn't the only one a little puzzled by the comment.

Truth Matters
Truth Matters 04/29/13 - 03:21 pm
Post is too long

Nobody tells myfather15 that his posts are too long. Of course I don't read his either when they get that long. Just saying dahreese isn't the only long "winded" poster around here.

dahreese
dahreese 04/29/13 - 05:34 pm
"The 9/11 Commission Report"

"The 9/11 Commission Report" is a whitewash, as it the "Kennedy Report."

Both are another of those "Let's move on" things that have kept our Wall Street criminals from being prosecuted.

"Tuesday, September 11, 2001, dawned temperate and nearly cloudless in the eastern United states. Millions of men and women readied themselves for work. Some made their way to the Twin Towers, the signature structures of the World Trade Center."

How romantic, to begin a "government report" this way.

And I'll try to keep my posts shorter (like teaching elementary kids).
We don't want to strain anybody's brain around here, do we?

Corporations and individuals (in all cases) too big to prosecute.

Who'd ever thought.

But, don't get caught stealing a can of beer.

And don't forget that the war criminal, Henry Kissinger, was originally picked to head the "9/11 Commission." (No joke).

InChristLove
InChristLove 04/29/13 - 06:13 pm
Truth Matters stated "Nobody

Truth Matters stated "Nobody tells myfather15 that his posts are too long"

Evidently you haven't been paying attention or maybe it's that you haven't been posting long.....MyFather15 has been criticized several times (and by himself) about being long winded. Difference is, most times what MyFather15 has to say is interesting and when it's not, I'm sure most skip over it. It's all about the context.

carcraft
carcraft 04/29/13 - 07:28 pm
Dahreese, aboit your 11:21

dahreese
dahreese 04/29/13 - 07:39 pm
"dahreese, if you find that

"dahreese, if you find that report opening romantic then I'd suggest you have more pressing issues than whether people agree with you on this blog or not.....talk about elementary."

Jumpin' Jesus!

Do I have to spell it out for you? It's a piece of crap!

InChristLove
InChristLove 04/29/13 - 07:52 pm
Hey you're the one who called

Hey you're the one who called it romantic.....guess you didn't read the sarcasm in that statement either.

And Father, please forgive dahreese blasphemy.

dahreese
dahreese 04/29/13 - 07:56 pm
"Dahreese, aboit your 11:21

"Dahreese, aboit your 11:21 post. We were pretty much minding our own business when terrorests blew up two US Embassies, the USS COLE, Kobar Towers, and the World Trade Center twice ."

From the average American citizens point of knowledge, you're correct. But the average American citizen has little idea of what his/her government does if the only "news" they get is from a local/national American newspaper.

The "American Empire" hasn't been built on "Christian principles" by any means. 9/11 wasn't just a strike at the U.S., as was the strikes at the USS Cole and the Kobar Towers. (And don't we have to ask why the U.S. military goes into foreign countries, anyway)?

Who invites us, or do we just "invite" ourselves?

The 9/11 attack was at capitalism, per se. Remember, this was the "World Trade Center", not the U.S. trade center.

Don't you 'ever' wonder why? the U.S. is attacked around the world, not just the Middle East.

(During the Iran/Iraq war, the U.S. fed information and weapons to both sides for a time until it decided to side with Iraq and Saddam Hussein).

The will of the American people and the will of the American government are not one and the same.

myfather15
myfather15 04/29/13 - 08:19 pm
"Who invites us, or do we

"Who invites us, or do we just "invite" ourselves?"

Dahreese, again; just sit back, watch more Michael Moore videos and relax. Don't let facts confuse you OR your agenda.

Certainly the Syrian rebellion isn't BEGGING us to help. Certainly the South Vietnamese weren't BEGGING us for help, certainly South Korea wasn't BEGGING us for help. Did you happen to to see, even the Iranian's in 2009 were holding signs in the streets, BEGGING America to help them overthrow their corrupt government.

Certainly Libyans weren't asking for our help; and CERTAINLY Brittain and the ENTIRE WORLD wasn't begging for our help to defeat the Nazi's and Imperial Japan. WE DID ALL THAT ON OUR OWN!!! Right?

We just did that because we wanted to overtake all those countries and stick our nose where it doesn't belong, right? What about when we withdrew from those Countries and gave them back to the people? After WWII, Brittain and the US could have retained control over most of Europe, because those countries were so depleted from the war.

Do you still want to insinuate we haven't been requested to get involved in other Countries problems?

myfather15
myfather15 04/29/13 - 08:22 pm
@Darby

Thank you for the sound advice; that will happen one day but for now I still enjoy making them and their senseless rhetoric, look bad. I do get tired of arguing with them on here, but thats when you won't hear from me for a week or two; I take long breaks to regenerate.

Smith case referred to Attorney General's office

A state probe into allegations former Augusta commissioner Donnie Smith moonlighted for a hospitality company while drawing his Georgia State Patrol salary will be reviewed by the state attorney ...