Bottom Line --Terror mom

The mother of the two Boston bombing suspects provides an eerie eye into a dark and disturbing world – one of hatred, irrationality, caprice and world-class delusion.

The woman – at the moment, the most offensive excuse for a childbearing vessel we can think of – ludicrously claims the marathon bombings and ensuing madness that killed four and injured 282 others was all a ruse, staged with red paint. She also laments that “America took my kids away from me.”

Never mind the sheer offensiveness of that, coming from the mother of apparent bloody terrorists. Just consider the unequaled irrationality of it.

Oh, and the fact that her surviving little darling has told investigators he and his brother had hoped to bomb Times Square too. Some ruse.

Then again, this is a woman who, herself, was in the terror database and is wanted for shoplifting. Some example.

How can you deal with people so full of bile and detached from reality?

Riverman1
Riverman1 04/29/13 - 03:19 am
Arrest Her

The Russians tapped her phone as she spoke with her older son. They talked of Jihad against America. The Russians warned us. They are wary of the Muslim extremists as we should be, too. They would be glad to give her to us to imprison. These people killed innocent kids and justify it somehow in their minds.

jack234
jack234 04/29/13 - 04:37 am
I don't see the point in

I don't see the point in wasting editorial space attacking this woman. What purpose does it serve. Is it so hard to understand that like any other mother, she loved her sons, and that disbelief is an obvious reaction. Or, is the staff so far out there that they believe that love for ones children is only an American attribute. Look like with there been so much to comment on, taking a hit at this grieving mother just seems to be bad judgement and a good way to lose subscribers.

carcraft
carcraft 04/29/13 - 04:39 am
You can't even get Obama to

You can't even get Obama to mention Islam and terrorists in the same breath! Some talking head idiot on Fox said the reason they bombed us was because we were in Iraq and Afganistan. Well then idiot tell me why they bombed the World Trade Center the first time, The World Trade Center the second time, the USS Cole, Two Embassies in Africa and Kobar Towers? We are at war and this womens darling little son is a traitor and sabotour and deserves the death Penalty. He should not get a criminal trial but a military tribunal! Muslims celebrated in streets after the Bomb went off, I guess Obama's intiatives to the Muslims have really paid dividends!

jack234
jack234 04/29/13 - 05:02 am
There could very easily be a

There could very easily be a different reason for each bombing. Have a good day.

KSL
KSL 04/29/13 - 05:10 am
jack

What part of jihad against America do you not understand?

myfather15
myfather15 04/29/13 - 05:11 am
@riverman

Fist of all, it's offensive in this Country to use the term "Muslim extremist" so it would be correct of you sir to edit your comment and remove those words immediately. We don't want to offend anyone on here, especially jack. You should be more understanding of others feelings sir.

"The Russians warned us. They are wary of the Muslim extremists as we should be, too."

My goodness; your bigotry just continues sir. In THIS Country, profiling people is immoral and illegal. We just don't do that here. Now, what we will do is a strip search on a 80 year old white lady at the airport, who was born and raise here her whole life,and has NEVER even been arrested. But we shall certainly NOT look a person of arabic ethnicity, who is walking through the terminal; sweating profusely, hands shaking, quikly scanning the area with his eyes, acting nervous; and think anything is wrong; because that would be profiling and we don't do that in this Country; we treat everyone exactly the same. So please make a note of this and keep this in mind with your future comments sir; as to not offend anyone, especially jack. Thank you and have a good day.

Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva 04/29/13 - 05:37 am
"Well then idiot tell me why

"Well then idiot tell me why they bombed the World Trade Center the first time, The World Trade Center the second time"

Geez- I get an abuse notice when I point out that a liar is lying. They were a little young to have been involved in all of these plots weren't they? Not to mention, just scanning the CIA photo, I don't see anyone from Iraq or Afghanistan listed for 9/11. A whole lot from Saudi Arabia, some UAE, an Egypt, and a Lebanon. Here's the link so all the folks who seem to think I make stuff up and post all of the "where's the source" https://www.cia.gov/news-information/speeches-testimony/2002/DCI_18_June....

InChristLove
InChristLove 04/29/13 - 05:31 am
jack234 "I don't see the

jack234 "I don't see the point in wasting editorial space attacking this woman. What purpose does it serve. Is it so hard to understand that like any other mother, she loved her sons, and that disbelief is an obvious reaction."

jack, it's called the process of trying to make sense out of something that will never make sense. If your child had been killed or maimed in the bombing would you still want to protect this woman against some personal insults? Yes, it's true that any mother that loves her sons would go through a period of disbelief but this woman has gone far beyond mere disbelief. It's time for her to listen to the evidence and the testimony of her own son and face reality that they are responsible for this horrible act. In reality, her opinion of America (and I would wager has always been) is no different that the jihad bombers opinion of America, she calls her sons.

InChristLove
InChristLove 04/29/13 - 05:34 am
Bod...I believe when carcraft

Bod...I believe when carcraft used the word "they" he was not referring to the 2 Boston bombers personally but radical jihad Muslims who have bombed us time and time again.

If I am wrong, carcraft please correct me.

myfather15
myfather15 04/29/13 - 05:38 am
Also, to understand exactly

Also, to understand exactly why Jack234 is on here spouting this stuff, see my comment on the "Americas are immature" thread today.

With the agenda they have, they MUST demean us as uncompassionate bigots, founded on violence and hate. They must also convince people THEY (the enemy, because we can't use the I.T. Word; islamic terrorists, sssshhhhhh) are rational people; like this mother who is just upset about the mistreatment of her sons. This poor compassionate mother who is just frustrated because one of her sons is dead and the other incarcerated over here in this unjust Country. She just feels helpless because theres nothing she can do; America is evil and killed one of her sons and is mistreating the other.

As for her sons, they were simply upset at America's unlawful, violent and hateful occupation of Afghanistan, Iraq and anywhere else in the world they are presently occupying; including THIS land. Because in LP's minds, we stole this land as well and are occupiers.

The problem is they can't just come out and admit their agenda; that wouldn't work and it isn't quite time yet. America isn't quite weak enough, but that time is coming. You will NEVER hear them admit their true agenda, but continually deny it. They MUST play the part of the compassionate patriots; all the while their words tell a far different story.

myfather15
myfather15 04/29/13 - 05:42 am
I think Bod was referring to

I think Bod was referring to Carcraft using the term "Idiot" towards someone. Like I said, we don't want to offend anyone. Carcraft should edit his comment with the term "lesser informed person".

myfather15
myfather15 04/29/13 - 05:44 am
@bodhisattva

Just sit back, have another glass of Michael Moore's kool-aid and relax and everything will be just fine.

Bodhisattva
Bodhisattva 04/29/13 - 05:50 am
Maybe they wouldn't be quite

Maybe they wouldn't be quite so ticked and keep attacking if we didn't attack them when they had nothing to do with it. I'm sure we've made thousands and thousands of families in Iraq and Afghanistan who had loved ones "shocked and awed" into the great beyond from our retaliation over 9/11 just pleased as punch at the US. Nothing says freedom and democracy like having hellfire rain down on you while you're minding your own business because people from a few countries over on the map carried out a terrorist attack. Maybe the person on the tube wasn't an idiot after all.

jack234
jack234 04/29/13 - 06:13 am
In Christlove: Maybe I'm

In Christlove: Maybe I'm missing a point here. So clear this up for me. What is to be gained by convincing this mother that in deed her
sons were the bombers?

GnipGnop
GnipGnop 04/29/13 - 06:43 am
Doesn't matter where they were raised....

The 911 terrorists trained in camps in such countries like Iran, Turkey, Pakistan, Iraq, Libya and Afghanistan. I am sure I have left a few out. I have always been of the opinion that we should pull every resource of ours out of these countries and let them have at it. Let no commercial flights from the US land there and none from there land here. Profile heavily because flying on an airplane is not a right. When you purchase a ticket you have to go by their rules. Just like if you go to Six Flags and you are overweight or to small you cannot ride certain rides. As far as the Mom of these 2 terrorists goes? Funny how her family need political asylum but jetted back and forth from the place they came from. Maybe we need to re-examine our political asylum rules? She is so delusional with hate for America but not so hateful that her 2 angels couldn't suck from the system and use our good grace to turn against us. I love my kids too and if they were murderers I would still love them but I raised them to know there are consequences for their actions. This PC dribble has got to stop.

myfather15
myfather15 04/29/13 - 06:59 am
@jack

"What is to be gained by convincing this mother that in deed her
sons were the bombers?"

Open your eyes!! We aren't trying to convince her of a darn thing!! We've made criminal charges against her SON that survived and her other son was killed during a shootout. So WE aren't trying to convince HER of anything. WE are building a criminal case against her son, and we shall convince the JURY when that time comes. SHE is the one running around talking about conspiracy and saying SHE would do the same thing as her sons and saying "Allah Akbar". Exactly what have we done to provoke her? Unless YOU believe as she does, that her son has been framed and he is a freedom fighter.

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 04/29/13 - 07:02 am
seenitB4
seenitB4 04/29/13 - 07:04 am
OMG

At some of these comments..

Is Russia that much smarter than we are.....Putin will you warn us again or just chalk it up to our stupid pc ways....THEY heard them talking of killing us...what more do you want!!

The only hitch was they were soo stupid they didn't think their pics would show up on tv 24/7..

CobaltGeorge
CobaltGeorge 04/29/13 - 07:05 am
jack234

I have no words for you!!!!! (ones that I can post anyway)

myfather15
myfather15 04/29/13 - 07:17 am
Read Bodhisattva's 6:50 comment

With every comment they make, they reiterate exactly what I've been saying. LP's believe AMERICA/Israel is the great evil of the world and everyone else is just victims of our violence and oppression.

Bod's entire comment is about how OUR actions have caused all these attacks. We've ticked them off with our invading these Countries. All the while giving a complete pass to the Taliban who supported and harbored the terrorist network that attacked us on 9/11. Yes, the individual terrorists that hijacked planes on 9/11 were from MANY different Countries in the middle east. BUT, their base was located within Afghan and Pakistan, whom I think should have been part of the WOT. But lets not bring this to the attention of the people, lets just keep spouting how evil America is. Agenda anyone?

Also, they love to point out how brutal we alledgedlly were in Iraq; but give a complete pass to Saddom who was committing genocide against the people of Iraq. Actually using chemical weapons against those people. How would you like to be killed with mustard gas, which literally eats your skin? It's a BRUTAL death. Where is the compassion for these people who are part of the world?

Let's not mention that BEFORE the Iraq war began, Saddom was putting bounties on American's heads, offering $50,000.00 to the families of suicide bombers that attacked Americans. Lets certainly NOT believe he possessed WMD's or chemical weapons, because we didn't find them, did we? Lets not bring attention to the FACT that Saddom stalled the UN weapons inspectors and US; long enough to sneak those weapons into Syria, which are now being used against the Syrian people. Lets not bring to attention the FACT that in the weeks before the war began, we have video of several convoys of trucks leaving Iraq and entering Syria; with intelligence those trucks were loaded with weapons.

No, No, No; lets not bring up ANY of those points. Lets just continue to bash America as a violent, oppressive Country. Let's ONLY bring up the terrible atrocities America has committed. Never, Never bring up America's overwhelming compassion for people of the world. Lets not bring up the fact that in the recent natural disasters (earthquakes) in Haiti, Chile and Japan; the American people gave more in financial aid the ALL other Countries COMBINED.

Nope, lets not bring that to peoples attention; because THAT wouldn't futher the agenda of branding America as evil. YOU people have an AGENDA and you know it. You'll never admit it, because that would hurt the goal, but you and I both know it. The things you say wouldn't make sense any other way.

Little Lamb
Little Lamb 04/29/13 - 07:20 am
Equal

myfather15 posted:

. . . we treat everyone exactly the same.

Not so. The Muslims are given special kid glove treatment, especially since January, 2009.

myfather15
myfather15 04/29/13 - 07:28 am
@grip gnop

We will NEVER pull all our financial assistance to these Countries. Why? Because we trying to pacify them buy giving them money. It's called Mutually assured destruction. We WANT them and their economies dependent upon our money, therefore IF they were to nuke us, it would destroy them financially.

Also, she isn't the only one delusional with hate fore America; we have plenty of those right here in America, even on these very pages.

I also agree with you about parents. My mother used to tell me all the time "Don't ever expect me to lie for you if you do something wrong; I will be the first to tell on you." She also taught me honesty, integrity and accountability for my actions; not to blame everything or everyone for my actions.

myfather15
myfather15 04/29/13 - 07:29 am
@little lamb

I was being facetious.

Red Headed Step Child
Red Headed Step Child 04/29/13 - 08:00 am
"America took my kids away..."

Uh, no. America took your kids in, provided support for them, and your darling boys turned against America. Bit the proverbial hand that fed them.

I can't imagine any parent wants to lose a child - and I feel for her - but by accounts she helped to water the seeds of resentment against America.

I welcome anyone that doesn't like this country to take then next shuttle out.

Jon Lester
Jon Lester 04/29/13 - 08:06 am
Whatever else you think of Putin, the man is competent,

and I suspect that's the real reason he's vilified by some of the western press. Truth is, Russia today is more open, inclusive and democratic than Afghanistan ever will be. It also has centuries of experience counting large numbers of Muslims among its population, so they know how to sort the moderates from the radicals.

We were wrong to favor al-Qaeda-affiliated terrorists over Yugoslav federal troops in Kosovo, and now we have yet another Islamic republic that has shamelessly practiced the same kind of ethnic cleansing that was our supposed pretext for action. Chechen and Dagestani separatists are no different; they, too, apparently want to live in a landlocked Islamic republic under Sharia law, and they're willing to shoot theater-goers and schoolchildren to that end. It's not about "freedom," and anyone who thinks otherwise needs to be disabused of such naivete.

t3bledsoe
t3bledsoe 04/29/13 - 08:08 am
I too was out-raged it this mom's interview !

If there is ABSOLUTELY NO GRAY AREA that her second son was involved, then capital punishment should have been YESTERDAY !!!! Our government WRONGLY THINKS that the longer this guy is kept alive, the more intel he will give up !! I say, "The faster he is executed, THIS MAY VERY WELL BE A DETURANT FOR FUTURE DEADLY BEHAVIOR !!!!"

KSL
KSL 04/29/13 - 10:13 am
jack, I guess you missed the

jack, I guess you missed the info that this poor grieving mother is known to have spoken on the phone with the older son when he was speaking of bombing in America. Or her own words, she didn't care if she lost her other son?

Had Americans had attitudes like yours, I doubt we would have won WW2.

KSL
KSL 04/29/13 - 10:19 am
Lest we forget about the religion of peace

As for the 2 ungrateful Chechens, one of them needs a history lesson.

dahreese
dahreese 04/29/13 - 10:21 am
Bodhisattva 04/29/13 - 06:50

Bodhisattva 04/29/13 - 06:50 am

"Maybe they wouldn't be quite so ticked and keep attacking if we didn't attack them when they had nothing to do with it. I'm sure we've made thousands and thousands of families in Iraq and Afghanistan who had loved ones "shocked and awed" into the great beyond from our retaliation over 9/11 just pleased as punch at the US. Nothing says freedom and democracy like having hellfire rain down on you while you're minding your own business because people from a few countries over on the map carried out a terrorist attack."

You don't really expect our conservative friends on here to admit that, do you?

Most of them can't tell you a single, intentionally evil, thing that the U.S. has ever done to another country to take it over, control it, grab its natural resources.

That would be unpatriotic to admit.

(Most of them have forgotton, if they ever knew, that the Bin Laden family was flown out of the U.S. immediately after 9/11. And who was president then?).

Kettle donations rise in 2014