Rick McKee Editorial Cartoon

gaflyboy
gaflyboy 07/31/14 - 07:14 am
Today's Democrat Party ...

is not the same as her father's. I could be wrong, but as popular as Sam was, I can't picture him as a Democrat today.

The leaked list of her weaknesses was quite revealing and provided ammo for her opponent.

AFjoe
AFjoe 07/31/14 - 08:48 am
Sam Nunn

"I knew Sam Nunn and you ain't no Sam Nunn." Famous quote from prez. debate few years back

jimmymac
jimmymac 07/31/14 - 10:23 am
RICK

Ms. Nunn is nothing but a carpet bagger and I'm sure Georgians are too smart to fall for her charade.

Darby
Darby 07/31/14 - 12:08 pm
"Famous quote from prez. debate few years back"

Actually, a paraphrase from a vice-presidential debate, but I get your point.

And very appropriate!

Darby
Darby 07/31/14 - 12:09 pm
gaflyboy - Don't know about you....

...but I'd have a REALLY, REALLY hard time picturing John F. (Tax Slashing) Kennedy as a Democrat in the OzBama, Pelosi, Reid, Chuck Schumer party.

I know that JFK got us into the mess with the Cuban Missile debacle, but then he had the leadership skills to work his way out of it. Can you even IMAGINE "weak-in-the-knees" OzBama in that situation?

gaflyboy
gaflyboy 07/31/14 - 02:13 pm
Sure Darby

"Just tear up those photos"
-- President Obama - probably

gaflyboy
gaflyboy 07/31/14 - 03:51 pm
Rick ...

sometimes it's hard to get the likeness right.

You nailed that one!

corgimom
corgimom 07/31/14 - 09:25 pm
JFK's "leadership" skills

JFK's "leadership" skills were limited to a part of his anatomy below the waist.

What he did in the White House was an absolute disgrace.

And he was on speed when he was President, he and Jackie, and that stuff messes up your brain and nobody makes good decisions when they take that poison.

I have nothing good to say about him.

He, his father, and his brothers.

They were all alike.