Rick McKee Editorial Cartoon

gaflyboy
gaflyboy 06/05/14 - 12:39 am
Normally ...

we're better off with a "do nothing" congress, but if they don't do something soon to put the brakes on this dictatorial president, they're not doing their duty!

They also need to learn that "protecting Obama politically" and "national security" is not the same thing. Let's force some of that transparency candidate Obama promised.

bubbasauce
bubbasauce 06/05/14 - 12:53 am
Absolute worst President

Absolute worst President ever! Makes Carter look like a Saint!

Fiat_Lux
Fiat_Lux 06/05/14 - 07:54 am
Naw, not like a saint, Bubba.

But he sure makes Jimmeh look relatively harmless.

Darby
Darby 06/05/14 - 09:28 am
"Makes Carter look like a Saint!"

More than that, by comparison he imbues Carter with the patriotic qualities of Thomas Jefferson, George Washington and Patrick Henry, with the intellectual prowess of Stephen Hawking and Albert Einstein.......

...........all rolled into one.

Who wooda ever thunk it?

jaymai
jaymai 06/05/14 - 12:19 pm
In my lifetime, I've notice

In my lifetime, I've noticed that at some point EVERY president is the worst ever in the history of presidentdom - at least to about half the people. Its a job I don't know why anyone would want. Usually roughly half the people love you and half hate your guts. Very little in between. And if those that love you think the ones that hate you are idiots and the ones who hate you think the ones who love you are idiots. Every time we elect a new president, there's hope on one side and doom and gloom on the other. This guy is no different. And it will be the same with the next.

my.voice
my.voice 06/05/14 - 01:27 pm
"This guy is no

"This guy is no different"

Than who? Adolf? Benito? Vladamir?

jaymai
jaymai 06/05/14 - 01:45 pm
"Adolf? Benito?

"Adolf? Benito? Vladamir?"

No, no...much worse. He's worse than..Genghis Kh...no, no, he's worse than Darth Vad...no, no, I mean, SATAN! Yeah! Yeah! No, no, what I meant to say was, if Satan and Medusa, yeah Medusa, the woman with the snakes in her hair, yeah, if those two had a baby, Obama would be a hundred, no, I mean a thousa..., no, no I mean INFINITY times worse than the monster they'd create! Yeah, yeah! Obama is infinity times worse than the offspring of Satan and Medusa! On meth! Yeah, yeah! That's it! That's the ticket!

gaflyboy
gaflyboy 06/05/14 - 02:32 pm
Cute jaymai.

After his first campaign, I wondered if (now president) Obama was really that naive and dim or just evil. While he's certainly not the Einstein that the left would have us believe, I've learned that he's not dumb.

Darby
Darby 06/05/14 - 02:53 pm
"This guy is no different."

Now you've got me wondering.... What world do YOU live in?

Darby
Darby 06/05/14 - 02:55 pm
Or maybe...

you just need to live a few years longer in order to develop your perspective.

edcushman
edcushman 06/05/14 - 03:04 pm
"This guy is no

"This guy is no different"
Actually he is very different. We have never had a president that was a lying, racist, communist that hates everything this country was based on.

jaymai
jaymai 06/05/14 - 04:12 pm
Dudes....they were ALL evil

Dudes....they were ALL evil and ALL dumb. To about half the country like I said. From the first one I can remember, Nixon, to Obama, they were all considered horrible, evil, the anti-Christ, etc. by roughly half of all voters at some point in their term. People just don't respect ANY U.S. President anymore. People treat presidential elections like football games. Carolina beats Clemson and the Clemson fan still hates Carolina, that's expected. But when a presidential election is over and your guy loses, it's the same thing - I'm gonna spew hatred at the winner until we get to play again. Democrats are as guilty as republicans. I know, that's your right to disrespect the president - hey whatever gets you through the day. But I remember when I was in Thailand in the 90s and I saw a cartoon making fun of Bush...and I wasn't his biggest fan, but I got MAD. But there are AMERICANS who cheer the fact that Putin disrespected our president. Oh well. I guess that's the way it's going to be from now on, which I think keeps good qualified people from running.

edcushman
edcushman 06/05/14 - 07:09 pm
"Dudes....they were ALL evil

"Dudes....they were ALL evil and ALL dumb."
Hey dude, we have never had such a lying, racist, America hating communist thug in the WH. He was trained well by 'Frank' Marshall Davis the racist, communist child molester who was his mentor for at least 10 yrs. We have never had a president who sat in a church and listen to a so called preacher spew hate towards white people and our country. In the 60s & 70s the communist recruited young dumb white girls with low morals to seduce black men into joining the communist party and the results was a lot of men that looked like Obama. Dude, you are correct he is one evil ***.

carcraft
carcraft 06/05/14 - 08:23 pm
I have never seen or felt

I have never seen or felt about a President like I do this one. Obama has lied repeatedly to the American people. He has shown a disdain for our form of government, and demonstrates an ignorance of the causes he favors. Obama is two faced in that as a senator he took one position as a senator about raising the debt ceiling, the national debt, and use of military with out congressional approval. As president he attacked Libya with congressional approval, raised the national debt by $7 trillion. Obama would not vote to raise debt limit as a senator then excoriated Republicans who took the very same stance he did.obama promised open government but even the lap dog media complains about the Obama administration being secretive.

TrulyWorried
TrulyWorried 06/05/14 - 10:18 pm
Rick's Cartoon

Excellent - as always!!

Darby
Darby 06/05/14 - 10:27 pm
"I've learned that he's not dumb."

Just unbelievably ignorant! And pompous. And arrogant. And narcissistic. And naive!

et al.

Darby
Darby 06/06/14 - 10:57 am
It's the almost unlimited

power that serves as a magnet for money and for the wrong people to run.

It's not about good people being afraid of the criticism. "Good" people (people of character) have a harder time attracting those who would finance a campaign.

More Americans traveling this holiday season

You might want to get a head start to Grandma's house this year. It appears more Americans - 98.6 million - will be traveling this holiday season than ever.