Rick McKee Editorial Cartoon

stuaby
stuaby 01/26/14 - 10:54 am
Rick McKee is the best

Rick McKee is the best editorial cartoonist in the entire United States of America.

OJP
OJP 01/26/14 - 07:35 pm
Completely uninformed misrepresentation of the issue.

Par for the course unfortunately.

carcraft
carcraft 01/26/14 - 09:42 pm
No warming in over 10 years,

No warming in over 10 years, cold winters, increasing arctic ice and a long list of failed "scientific " predictions. What is the uniformed misrepresentation other than your opinion?

carcraft
carcraft 01/26/14 - 09:44 pm
Keep up the great work Rick,

Keep up the great work Rick, I love your cartoons!

KSL
KSL 01/26/14 - 10:35 pm
OJP

Care to explain the well pre industrual revolution warming that allowed grape vineyards in England, 1100 or so?

KSL
KSL 01/26/14 - 10:39 pm
I have flown over Greenland.

I have flown over Greenland. Looking down, I saw nothing but white snow or ice. How did they get the name so wrong?

Rick McKee
Rick McKee 01/27/14 - 11:02 am
Thanks, y'all!

If I'm uninformed, it's because I can't keep up with the fluctuating predictions of the warming alarmists. In 2000 and 2001 (when there wasn't much snow) we were told because of global warming, snow was a thing of the past. Now that we've had several very snowy winters, we're told it's actually being caused by global warming. The scientific "consensus" seems to go whichever way the wind literally blows.

Red Headed Step Child
Red Headed Step Child 01/27/14 - 01:56 pm
Makes me think of that movie

Makes me think of that movie "The Day After Tomorrow"...what IF the melting of the polar ice caps cause a critical desalination in the word's oceans that in effect bring on the next ice age? Just in case, I'm getting my long johns out and am stocking up the 'ole bomb shelter just in case :-) Toilet paper and beenie weenies for everyone!

carcraft
carcraft 01/27/14 - 07:38 pm
Well I'm stocking up on

Well I'm stocking up on toilet paper, milk and heavy clothes. I want to be ready for the ultra cold weather brought on by global warming!

fedex227
fedex227 01/28/14 - 07:38 pm
Funny stuff Rick ...

just don't stray too far from home, you're libel to fall off the edge.