Rick McKee Editorial Cartoon

teaparty
teaparty 01/11/14 - 09:09 am
Sad but very true

Sad but very true

carcraft
carcraft 01/11/14 - 11:02 am
Rick I think you hit the

Rick I think you hit the sweet spot every time!

Darby
Darby 01/11/14 - 11:15 am
Just sitting here waiting for fedex to accuse Rick

of Right-wing political bias for this latest unwarranted and hateful attack on the big eared one.

KSL
KSL 01/11/14 - 01:03 pm
One of these days the fedex's

One of these days the fedex's of the US will have to admit they were wrong about the great eared one. But never will they admit it to the rest of us.

fedex227
fedex227 01/11/14 - 05:55 pm
Hmm .. the Governor of New Jersey is involved in a ...

major scandal. Let me see how I can turn that into an indictment on the Obama administration. Well played Rick. I'm not criticizing, I mean it's what he's paid to do. Ca-ching.

fedex227
fedex227 01/11/14 - 05:58 pm
'The big eared one' ...

Too funny. Did you come up with that all by yourself or did you have help. Be honest now.

Darby
Darby 01/12/14 - 10:17 pm
"Did you come up with that all by yourself

or did you have help. Be honest now."

Really fed?? Are your powers of simple observation that deficient? Take a closer look at your guy next time he puts on one of his scripted dog and pony "no scandal here" shows. He could easily compete with Sally Fields for the title role of the "Flying Nun"

And by the way, thanks for coming through for me on my prognostication regarding your predictable comment on Rick's latest effort. You make me look like a modern day Nostradamus.

BTW - "...did you have help." should be followed by a question mark. Just trying to help.

Mayor's race historic, controversial

Hardie Davis is still waiting to take office after winning a mayoral race that featured no white candidates and saw one of his opponents drop out the day before the election.