Rick McKee Editorial Cartoon

bubbasauce
20637
bubbasauce 01/10/14 - 06:00 am
What's up with this stupid

What's up with this stupid act. Do politicians really get a charge by doing stupid things like this? Unbelievable!

gaflyboy
gaflyboy 01/10/14 - 07:35 am
His staff really got back at

Mayor Sokolich!

It's amazing that people with aspirations of national leadership hires staff members that are so petty and juvenile. It would be hard to believe that Christie would know or condone any of this, but did he create an environment that led his staff to feel this was a good thing to do? If it turns out that he did know, his political future is toast.

Truth Matters
Truth Matters 01/10/14 - 08:45 am
I always knew what my direct

I always knew what my direct reports would tolerate and what they stood for because they told me/us. The people closest to the governor had to know what he would tolerate or stood for. If they went rogue, we will soon know.

The good thing is we have probably heard Christie's abrasive tone with NJ taxpayers for the last time. This should be his "Damascus Road" conversion resulting in a more civil person.

Darby
Darby 01/10/14 - 09:42 am
"If it turns out that he did know,

his political future is toast."

Oh, I don't know. Toast is good. I like it.

On the other hand, if indeed he did know, then his future will assuredly be soggy, wet toast. Nobody likes that.

Darby
Darby 01/10/14 - 09:43 am
Humble Angela
Humble Angela 01/10/14 - 10:14 am
I don't see conservative

I don't see conservative trying to defend him either, like the liberals do any and every time their leader screws up.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 01/10/14 - 10:15 am
Darby.... Fedex is to busy

Darby.... Fedex is to busy with his breakfast of crow after saying that Rick is just a political hack.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 01/10/14 - 10:42 am
Eating crow and thumbing

Eating crow and thumbing down. :-)

seenitB4
seenitB4 01/10/14 - 11:31 am
Amazing

This story knocked off the others though....this is important but give me a break....it won't be his waterloo..imho.

Jake
Jake 01/10/14 - 11:34 am
Good one, Rick

The cone on the head is just the right touch.

fedex227
fedex227 01/10/14 - 12:49 pm
HA, Darb ...

See you've got the claws out already and I haven't even finished my breakfast yet.

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 01/10/14 - 01:59 pm
Well...do you care to

Well...do you care to apologize for being wrong about Rick? I doubt it.

myfather15
myfather15 01/10/14 - 02:23 pm
Fatty Fatso is guilty!!!

Fatty Fatso is guilty!!!

fedex227
fedex227 01/10/14 - 02:28 pm
Oh well, if I must ...

I'm sorry you had to copy the picture that appeared on Trenton's Newspaper yesterday.

myfather15
myfather15 01/10/14 - 02:34 pm
Now, on a serious note

Yes, my personal OPINION is that he knew about this and probably had something to do with it. This seems VERY personal and why would it be so personal for his staff? The Mayor didn't support Christie, it shouldn't upset the staff so much. Plus, I just don't think they would do something this bold, without his knowing of it.

I heard someone say "Christie wouldn't have fired them if he had something to do with it." Maybe, but he would if they were given HUGE severance pay that they agreed to behind closed doors!! But if this is true, it will eventually leak, but it could take years. My problem is that I don't trust any politician and I wouldn't put this past ANY of them!!

But, I will point out that the hyporcisy of the left is enough to make me want to PUKE!!! Debber Wasserman-Shultz is a lying no good..............weeell, I'll stop there!!

She said the difference in this and Obama's scandal's was Obama's was policy!!! This could only make a difference in a LIBERAL's mind!! In anyone elses, it's absurd!! Is the President NOT supposed to know the policies? Is he NOT the CEO of the United States? Because he doesn't know policy, does that excuse him and his staff from accountability? Who has the President fired? Shultz is quickly becoming a bigger joke than Pelosi and that my friends, is pretty hard to do!!

Humble Angela
Humble Angela 01/10/14 - 03:00 pm
Just can't admit being wrong,

Just can't admit being wrong, can you Fedex?

raul
raul 01/10/14 - 04:47 pm
@Fedex. Not the first time,

@Fedex. Not the first time, nor the last, that a traffic cone has been used as a dunce cap. Get over yourself, Pearl.

bob0142
bob0142 01/10/14 - 06:36 pm
I doubt this will be the

I doubt this will be the deciding factor on whether Christie eventually becomes president, unless more comes out. I'm not sure what his chances were anyway, some conservatives seem wary of him, especially when he hammed it up with Obama after the storm.

fedex227
fedex227 01/10/14 - 09:10 pm
How naive,

you guys really think Ruper Murdoch/Roger Ailes wanted Gov. Christie to be the Republican nominee for president in 2016? Please. Keep up the good work Rick - the check is in the mail.

TrulyWorried
TrulyWorried 01/11/14 - 12:10 am
Politicians

How many more are there in this country that just have not been caught as yet? How do we know whom to vote for? Those running for office hopefully have a good reputation and don't change after being voted into office, no matter how low or how high on the totem pole.

myfather15
myfather15 01/11/14 - 06:38 am
Absolutely!!

When we find out just how deep this rabbit hole goes, we will be SHOCKED!!!