Rick McKee Editorial Cartoon

Young Fred 06/30/13 - 02:32 am
Funny, but misleading.

Funny, but misleading.

bubbasauce
bubbasauce 06/30/13 - 08:26 am
Scary! This administration is

Scary! This administration is killing America.

chascushman
chascushman 06/30/13 - 10:09 am
"Scary! This administration

"Scary! This administration is killing America."
That is Obama's plan. It will be 'Social Justice" after all the USA stole its wealth from poor countries of color.

Darby
Darby 06/30/13 - 11:42 am
Young Fred - Trying to understand where

you're coming from.

I'm seeing OzBama making meaningless, transparent and theatrical efforts at combating "global warming" by assaulting American industry. Yet in reality (comparatively speaking) our contribution to the world's pollution problem is virtually insignificant.

In the meantime, he's ignoring the world's real problems, ostensibly for political reasons.

Do you see it differently?

Young Fred
Young Fred 06/30/13 - 08:07 pm
I agree with you Darby. The

I agree with you Darby.

The reason I said "misleading" is because the cartoon shows us as polluting. I would wager that we are the least polluting of all major countries. Obama and his administration (cronies) are killing jobs and hurting our economy with pictures he's painting that have no relevance to reality. Pictures that our citizenry and media look at and accept without question.

my.voice
my.voice 06/30/13 - 09:03 pm
The United States is done.

The United States is done. Take the flag down, the country is finished. Last one out, turn out the lights please.

Young Fred
Young Fred 06/30/13 - 11:17 pm
myvoice

I hear you! I'm not quite ready to give up, but I do feel like a hamster on a wheel.

Darby
Darby 07/01/13 - 11:20 am
Did you notice, there's that ever present

"thumbs-downer" with nothing to say in his defense, but with finger at the ready to click that button in the name of liberalism?

Sure would like to hear his opinion.

Rick McKee
Rick McKee 07/01/13 - 12:32 pm
Young Fred

Actually, the US is one of the top polluters of carbon emissions, but the difference is our emissions are already going down, while countries like China and India have emissions that are going up with no plan to cut back.