Rick McKee Editorial Cartoon

gaflyboy
gaflyboy 05/18/13 - 07:39 am
Well ... ya know, between the parties and golf

Like Mark Steyn said "..he had no idea that the Internal Revenue Service had spent two years targeting his political enemies until he “learned about it from the same news reports that I think most people learned about this.” Like you, all he knows is what he reads in the papers. Which is odd, because his Justice Department is bugging those same papers, so you’d think he’d at least get a bit of a heads-up. But no doubt the fact that he’s wiretapping the Associated Press was also entirely unknown to him until he read about it in the Associated Press."

He didn’t know anything about the Benghazi attacks and the murder of 4 Americans either, but that didn’t stop him from making up a story about how it was the result of a Youtube video and after promising to “get to the bottom of it”, has done nothing but keep his promise to lock up the maker of the video, which had absolutely nothing to do with it. Who, by the way, is still a political prisoner serving a one year sentence for exercising free speech.

Outstanding Rick!

TrulyWorried
TrulyWorried 05/18/13 - 10:58 am
To Rick

And I thought you could not get any better!!!! What a mind! God bless you and don't leave - we NEED you - to keep up our spirits!

Rick McKee
Rick McKee 05/18/13 - 11:24 am
Thanks!

As far as I know, I'm not going anywhere....

Fiat_Lux
Fiat_Lux 05/18/13 - 01:57 pm
Outstanding cartoon as always, Rick,

but you put your second hyphen one word too late.

chascushman
chascushman 05/18/13 - 03:50 pm
“God bless you and don't

“God bless you and don't leave”
Rick is a great cartoonist but he is way too conservative for most papers. Keep up the great work Rick.

nocnoc
nocnoc 05/18/13 - 07:09 pm
Rick When is the next color

Rick

When is the next color collection edition coming out?

Rick McKee
Rick McKee 05/18/13 - 09:04 pm
I'd like to do that

Thanks, y'all! Think there's any interest in a collection?

gaflyboy
gaflyboy 05/18/13 - 09:27 pm
I want a signed copy!

It'll be great to read, share and sit alongside my Clyde Wells collection.

nocnoc
nocnoc 05/19/13 - 07:23 am
Rick

I will buy 4 copies.
Notice I said WILL not might.
Excellent Christmas Gifts to distant relatives still wanting a piece of Augusta Humor.

Also it would make a great AC Subscription Marketing gift instead of the blankets and etc...

If the AC Won't do it, there is always selfpublishing.com & LULU.com
and several others above board Self Publishing vendors that can do it 10+ copies at a time.

If you go Ebook, Epub,and MOBI it at home.
Place it in the que to sell yourself, using using Amazon or even E-book sites.

I still have the early 1980's version (somewhere) that the AC published. I remember purchasing it at the Regency Mall Book Store just outside the Monkey Wards inside lower level entrance.

nocnoc
nocnoc 05/19/13 - 07:25 am
BTW: Mr. McKee

Do you do custom Non-AC work also?